Sign in to follow this  
Peacenow

Koshin Mohamed: New Somali Ambassador to Washington

Castro   

Originally posted by peacenow:

Who is this man? What his background

a) A nephew (or married to niece) of old man.

b) A Yellow Dog TFG'er

c) A capable, qualified Somali who has the interest of his people at heart (bwahahahahaha)

d) A door knob

e) An Ethiopian

OLOL   

A Micheal Jordan or Micheal Jackson, if you know what I mean...already O.J. aka Buufis Omar Jamal has been chosen to become the cheif of finance for the Somali UN mission and first secretary, I also heard some female by the name Hibo from Boston will be the Somali consulate general in D.C. well done Yeey...back to nepotism and corruption of 1960s...

Khalaf   

lol @ Red

Originally posted by OLOL:

A
M
icheal
J
ordan or
M
icheal
J
ackson, if you know what I mean...already O.J. aka Buufis Omar Jamal has been chosen to become the cheif of finance for the Somali UN mission and first secretary, I also heard some female by the name Hibo from Boston will be the Somali consulate general in D.C. well done Yeey...back to nepotism and corruption of 1960s...

least u said 1960s, one cat talked about the Osmani sultanates. :D and sxb the majority of TFG are the clans of the south stop with the whinning.

They are clutching at straws as usual.

You have Olol who just hates a certain clan.

Confused one, Mujahid-SNM, hate to see a Somali Ambasador to Washington. Where does that out Somaliland?

Exactly.

Castro   

Google claims Mohamed Koshin of the Somali Community Services Coalition of Greater Seattle was 23 years old in December 2001.

LOL. A budding door knob.