Sign in to follow this  
xiinfaniin

AU Road Map for Peace in Somalia

Nephissa   

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't the name "*****" the madhibaan's of Siyaad Barre's tribe?

[ February 01, 2008, 11:28 PM: Message edited by: Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar ]

Gabbal   

Originally posted by Baashi:

[QB] I won't argue with
when it comes to Kismayo. It won't just do. I can put up all other craps spewed in this forum. I just can't talk about kismaayo with
galti
. I should have heeded the advice kindly given to me by my fella hommie. It is really sickening!!!

***FACT CHECKING***

Baashi, I brought you to Kismaayo and I sent you packing. Where is the argument? smile.gif

[ February 01, 2008, 11:28 PM: Message edited by: Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar ]

****** is a derogatory ward people use when they want dis Siyaad' tribe. baashe knowingly used it and the Admins are cool with it. why it is OK for him to insult people. Ninku meesha ma asagaa leh.

[ February 02, 2008, 01:40 AM: Message edited by: Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar ]

Xudeedi   

Waxaan aad ula yaabaa, damiir xumida, arxandara,

Islaan darida,iyo cadowtoyinimada Illaahaya ku dhex abuurey Soomaali dhexdeedooda.

Maalinwalba waxa ii cadaanaaya waxa ***** u doorbidey inuu ka dhx baxo Soomaali.

Gabbal   

Originally posted by Nephthys:

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't the name
"*****"
the madhibaan's of Siyaad Barre's tribe?

Madhibaan is the clan that houses Reeru waa rag and Shalaan degnay Nephthys.

As for the term itself, yes it describes a sub-clan that historically has been discriminated against for the murder of the Ugaas of the clan, one Ugaas Maxamed Da'uud. Do you understand the term "takxir"? Well they were forced to undergo that process until the last murder of an Ugaas, one Siraaji, when the clan decided to forgo all past grievances.

These events would not even matter to people outside of the clan till clansmen of Baashi could not take the heat of battle and decide to sit around like woman and demean.

Then came Aydis and I trust he knows the connotation better than I do. :D

[ February 01, 2008, 11:29 PM: Message edited by: Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar ]

Duceysne, I bet you, you will soon see the whole thread gone missing, just to cover up Baashi's mess. Asaga malahan balse ina-adeerkii baa meesha iska leh! :D

Gabbal   

Originally posted by Ducaysane:

Baashe do you mean Sugulle wiil uu owoow u yahay baad isku class ahaydeen. plus sugule wuxuu dhalay waxaa ugu yar 60 yrs old qof jira [/QB]

:D:D

The important thing is he has managed to show us all the extent of his internal bitterness. So much for reconciliation when you have been caught lying and dig a deeper hole for yourself shredding whatever credibility and dignity one had. He has made many excuses in his last post but the shift is undeniable from his earlier post: he now says some of Kismaayo's top citizens were reer Gedo. Rageedi :D

The history of Kismaayo in the 80's that has been de-classified: a city with a small elite and burgeoning refugee population! You should not have tried to bite the hand that fed you..

Laba-X   

Originally posted by Nephthys:

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't the name
"****"
the madhibaan's of Siyaad Barre's tribe?

The term ***** refers to a group of people who predominantly reside in the areas between Baardheere and Gedo.

No one knows for certain who they truly were/are. Theye originally used to be clased as the derogatory *****/Madhibaan. After the murder of Ugaas Maxamad Da'ud, from which every single *****-tribe took blood money from them, it was announced that all ties with them should be severed. And so it happened. It was only during Siyad Barre's rule, some hundred years later, that Mr. Barre himself declared that the **** in fact belonged to his tribe and were then re-instatd back into the society.

As for Kismaayo, I think we all know who that degaan belongs to. The indigenous people of Kismayo were rooted out through a Sytematic Displacement Process of the natives. During the height of his power Jaalle Siyaad began the process of Displacement and planted his own seeds in the fertile lands of Kismaayo, thereby gradually replacing the inhabitants with his own. Mataanaha was his big foot standing firmly in kismaayo and his brother was in charge. History attests to that.

The surrounding villages such as Buulo Xaaji, Xaliima Cadey and all surrounding villages and islands are all occupied by their native owners.

After the civil war began, the Gedoans, along with the muscle of other tribes began spreading into Kismayo, making it their fortress. They've resided there and clinged to it, building their houses and businesses, and leaving Gedo in ruins in the process.

[ February 02, 2008, 01:45 AM: Message edited by: Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar ]

Say, topic diversion, huh? can we ppl move on and forget about Kista & sheekadeeda (waan fuuli jiray waan fuushanahay ayaa ka fiicane) and back to the topic at hand. smile.gif

Gabbal   

Originally posted by Laba_Xiniinyood:

No one knows for certain who they truly were/are. Theye originally used to be clased as the derogatory
****/Madhibaan
. After the murder of
Ugaas Maxamad Da'ud
, from which every single *****-tribe took blood money from them, it was announced that all ties with them should be severed. And so it happened. It was only during Siyad Barre's rule, some hundred years later, that Mr. Barre himself declared that the
Ilka Yar
in fact belonged to his tribe and were then re-instatd back into the society.

Ileen adeer dadku way iska hadlaan. I would be legitimizing your drivel if I were to respond but for your own sake, try to match your story.

You say they "have always lived in Baardheere and Gedo" and nobody knows where they come from yet you then say that after the murder of the Ugaas I mentioned, they were treated as outcast and branded by the whole tribe as a people they would have no contact with.

Correlate your story adeer, the net does have a habit of making many people into experts.

What do people who supposedly have always lived in Gedo/Baardheere and whose origin unknown, as you say, have to do with the murder of a traditional figure in Qardho in what is today Bari Region and what would they also be doing in Wardheer Region of Ethiopia living among their kin if they are people "found" somewhere? Caku balaayo. :D:D

As for the rest of your hogwash Kismaayo summarization you sound like a forumer who used to go by Caamir, a man coming from your ends and convinced by the false cries of H-ism engineered by Baashi and his kind to find more support for their futile effort.

To that I say, Good luck! Puntland State in its present condition could use some of that love. :D

[ February 02, 2008, 01:47 AM: Message edited by: Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar ]

ElPunto   

Kismayo issue doesn't belong here. There is no point in engaging in that sort of mudslinging. Eminent nomads need to preserve their dignity and refrain. Trust our friend from the north to muddy the waters and cause bickering. :D

I think it is time for a little honesty from the no negotiation folks. You really don't care about the dying and the destruction. What you want is your side to win. At whatever cost. And to hell with the consequences. Simply state your positions that clearly and please don't pretend to care about the country and its inhabitants.

Whether one side is sincere or not or what they had done or didn't do before and preconditions are all just a bunch of hot air. One has to decide - yes, I want to try and at least talk even if the outcome is a failure. At least one would have demonstrated good faith and put the country before one's petty political ambitions.

Really - how can one claim Islamnimo and refuse to even discuss a conflict with your opponents. :rolleyes:

Paragon   

OK, chaps. As several have already reiterated, the Kismaayo issue only side-tracks the topic's intended subject.

Let's deal with the farce of calling for reconciliations.