Sign in to follow this  
djibsomali

COME ON AND LISTEN THE LEVEL OF DICIPLINE IN SOMALILAND PARLIAMENT!!!!!

codka aad maqli doontaana waa Laba Xildhibaan oo ka tirsan Golaha Wakiilada lagana soo doortay XIsbiga Mucaaradka ah ee KUlmiye, waana Xildhibaan Axmed-weyne iyo Xildhibaan Cali Bare.

Xildhibaan Cali Barre wuxuu diidanaa in diiwaan-gelin lagu galo doorashada, halka Xildhibaan Axmedweyne oo arrintaasi ka taageersanaa, dood kulul oo dhex-martayna, islamarkaana cay iyo aflagaado ay isla gaadheen xildhibaanadani waxay u dhacday sidan ee Dhegeysi wacan

LISTEN AT BELOW LINK:

http://saylac.com/bl og/wp-content/upload s/2009/08/Saylac.com lXildhibaano-Iscaaya y.MP3

muran.bmp

You're too obsessed with Somaliland. Check out the history of all the threads you have made. No one ever talks about Djibouti here on SOL. What's going on over there my friend?

I don't understand how can anyone argue let my constituents vote 10 times.

INTERPEACE REPORT ABOUT THE REGISTRATION IS AS FOLLOW.

Interpeace has denied any wrongdoing. But it acknowledged that the voter registration system was, in its words, seriously abused while being implemented . Some government supporters have charged that multiple registrations in favor of opposition parties had taken place in several districts.

^^ What's going on in Djibouti? What's the point of calling yourself "Djibsomali" if you wont tell us anything about Djibouti? Are you really from Garowe? lol

Juje   

I find this healthy argument, yes I agree it lacks bit of civility but then again they are not trying to convince each other with hobiyee iyo AK47.

What’s the point of this treat parliamentarian axmed weyne and pariamanterian cali bare can different point of view that’s why the voted today , that they had an argument yes could happen , how is this a big deal. Any how interpiece will be back the election will be a registrated one

Juje   

Originally posted by Xaaji_xundjuf:

What’s the point of this treat parliamentarian axmed weyne and pariamanterian cali bare can different point of view that’s why the voted today , that they had an argument yes could happen , how is this a big deal. Any how interpiece will be back the election will be a registrated one

You are not clear sxb.

GAAROODI   

Its more than they do in Djibouti were Omar Gelle is the "supreme and dear leader" similar to noth korea he just rides around town in a black hummer watching french troops rape Djiboutian women.

RedSea   

Originally posted by GAAROODI:

Its more than they do in Djibouti were Omar Gelle is the "supreme and dear leader" similar to noth korea he just rides around town in a black hummer watching french troops rape Djiboutian women.

That is just uncall for. djabouti people are our brothers and sisters. Leave the people alone saaxib. Have a go at their goverment though.

GAAROODI   

saxib go to Djibouti, the americans are doing the same thing as the french were doing now. Were is your Islamic dignity, were is your somali heart?

come on Djibouti lets not play games here, your a small city state with a population the size of Burco.

loooooool, although you are a state, who cares. Djibouti in my view is insignificant go through its airport then youll understand what i mean.

Red Sea what do you expect this the same level of intellect that have slaughtered innocent travellers and who want as well to legalise fraud of extraordinaire proportion