Sign in to follow this  
djibsomali

COME ON AND LISTEN THE LEVEL OF DICIPLINE IN SOMALILAND PARLIAMENT!!!!!

GAAROODI   

Im not insulting them bro, try to understand rape is not concentual a women doesnt say "rape me", it is done through force and there are plenty of examples in Djibouti of this actually going on, not to mention Christien soldiers marrying muslim women.

Were is the logic in that, these things happen in Djibouti my girlfriend is Djiboutian i love the people dont have a problem with it, but i think they have forgotten their true identity as Somali's.

REPUBLIC DE DJIBOUTI --- everything is written in french, they are tought school in french.

compared to the population of Somaliland who actually refused entry for the British until they signed a legally binding agreement in the middle of the red sea that:

- they couldnt have children on Somali soil

- they could not spread christianty

- they could not ammend the cultural norms of the society

- they were guests in our country

etc.

NOW THATS SOMALI SPIRIT...WHAT IS THE WHITE MAN...a human being. why should i take his language ... when he can take mine.

that is the mentality that God gave somali's we are a warrior race brothers and sisters, who are different from the rest of africa.

GAAROODI   

Djibouti, give me one clear example that omar gelle got into office through the wishes of the people?

- he didnt in Djibouti there is only one political party

- Caalool galle got his position through inheritance

- he oppresses no Djiboutians living in Djibouti

- even the Anfar minority who also own the country are oppressed.

so that doesnt give you the right to talk about Somalilands democracy, with problems as severe as these.