Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Stop the Al Shabaab networks recruitment of our children : concluding remarks

To the agents of ignorance and intolerence. These remarks would have been posted on the closed topic. Thus enjoy. ;)

Reviewing the long drivel, response from the old horse and shaking ones head I have decided to go easy on the horse and gave him,, a [ HF] grade, a horrible F for both content and effort.

Like the puppet master you have been stringed along and played with. Rearranging your weak arguments got you no reprieve. You thought you had a winning formula with using the word “snitch” ignorant as a Hip Hop artist telling the youth don’t speak to the police, don’t give evidence even if you witness mass murder this is the logic of the ill-bred straight from the ghetto and it is one we should not be preaching in our community and to our people. I cringed witnessing an old horse trying to be hip and with the times, “yo snitch” amusing as it was the sheer failure at the endeavor made me contemplate stopping the discourse just to stop the humiliation you was inflecting on your person, the fact that you thought a single word would silence an old soldier highlighted another all too clear deficit.

Then you went for the laypersons touch and tried to engender the support of the usual mob the desperate groups who oppose the expectant ones, those who use logic above emotion and do not pretend to be Muslim martyrs while happily shopping at Best Buy or Target and voting for the Democratic party in Kuffar land ;) .

We those with human feelings and compassion are disgusted by the horrific brainwashing and subsequent snatching of our youths and pained by the suffering of our parents we can not accept the burden and the deep hurt that we collectively feel because of the actions of a few vagabonds the networks Xiin, the horse and his cohorts in the agency of ignorance and intolerance support and defending .

I tell you that truth is truth and falsehood is as dark as the night. Your pretences are weak and your denial and lack of condemnation and even excuse making for the atrocities committed by this Al Shabaab outfit and its agents in this instance is frighteningly clear.

You seem to be in cahoots with or least an apologist an appeaser no doubt, at worst and enabler, may you find your sense of decency and open your eyes, the grass you have been chewing has been full of the bad stuff no nutrients to help the aged, you need greener pastures old mare.

My observations with regards to your person over the past two days have been mixed, your tenacity and argumentative persona was quite amusing it reminded me of all the hot headed Somali’s one has met through life, specially the over zealous type who think they have the panacea to all our problems.

Your attempts at changing the subject were mixed, aside from trying to turn the issue personal you missed on the opportunity of giving your side of the story explaining, why these agents should be spared and in your words not “snitched” on, why they are so important that they deserve the lives of the youth the mourning of the parents the suffering of their extended family and the deaths of civilians at their hands back home.

Sir you have not given us any reason why these criminals should be treated otherwise. Not even a twisted religious argument that we have come to expect from such groups and their modern day arm char warriors.

Also note that, one must be able to take it as one gives, its ammsuing you have tried to spin the riding the horse considering your name was ridden by none other than a General of a past age, :D again a man who wants to call himself a horse a famous one and has the argumentative style of an untrained horse should not protest so.

To the comrades who came to your rescue I applaud their sense of duty but again they attacked the Duke and landed no punches, considering one is now reporting on Makhir and the other is looking for his lost ball.

Now lets continue …

^^Good to see you open another thread to continue your march to madness! I am not happy wth the fact that good MMA responded to your boasts ignoring my pleas to spare that post of yours!

Don’t get paranoid adeer! That people laugh at the weakness of your arguments does not mean xiin ordered them to do so! For at times one cannot help but resort to laughter at the sight of a grown-up like you collapsing under his weight.

I am not the only one who noticed the homo stuff you put out there. I certainly hope it was a lame choke, not a sign of wicked maturity! But only you could tell us the truth :D .

If you want to write a report about terror networks, you need to do better job at it. The irony is that the very forum that launched your career as a cyber General supporting of course an ailing man is where you come back to chase phantom terrorists who in your head roam it regularly! We are not impressed that you can talk tough yet show all these weaknesses on so many levels. But again that is expected from below pars like you!

It may as well be the case that this is going to be how we quit SOL as a result of this running chitchat! But I shall show you that this nonsense you were told have its limitations.

What now Duke :D ? Are the family ready to snitch on xiin :D ?

Saan waa dhaami jirteenee ee maxaa la isku maagay, Eebboow? Xiinoow iyo Dukoow, see camaleeto laakiin. Wax weyn oo meeshaan lagu soo bandhigin maa ka qarxay magaaladaa isla joogtiin. Shabaab inay dhaaftay u egtahay sheekada, oo shaqsi shaqsi la isku gaadaayo.

Kamoon, hala kala roonaado.

Lool the old horse with no rider, no direction and argument or axis to base his argument,if you are still itching to reveal something or have information leading to the abducted youths then by all means we can have a full discussion and of course in private to protect you from your handlers.

If the aim of your vomit is to get the attention of the few gullible fellows to enlist in your agencies next travel plans then I can not help nor do I want to besmirch my name and good standing.

I press on you to think of the suffering of the parents, the family and the community and the youth as you would your own. Its easy for us to hold artificial boundaries and make statements, but the political climate is always beyond our individual control, we can predict and make forecasts but we can not lead or have a direct inflaunce on the variables that make the events on the ground take their shape.

This time old mare we find ourselves in a different situation; we can have an impact in helping, in stopping and educating this community to focus on this and other dangers, because this is our home now we have a duty not to just talk but to take action. Thus the choices you make with this issue will have a lasting significance the information you may hold can mean a great deal, and valuable in alleviating the suffering of a fellow human being or even uniting a family.

Jokes aside your stance is perplexing and quite dangerous, you are directing people to keep silent and boasting about. The silence helps who, the innocent or the criminal?

Also when can someone come forward and give information that can help solve a crime, when can we turn to the authorities?, the spike in the inter Somali killings through gang violence of late could be prevented or at least reduced if more people had the courage to tell who was behind it and testified.

Thus while you tried to be amusing and a hero, you came through as ill-informed, irresponsible and out of touch reactionary. You are not defending a Mosque or a group of righteous people, no you are encouraging criminal behavior and institutionalizing ignorance. That’s why sir you are not on my level and need to go back eating hay.

^^^Too late now! Mr Xiin has been knocked the f*ck out. Waryaa Duke odayga kawareeji. Mise waxaad rabtaa qoor sagaaro inaan kugu aamusiyo :D

But for the real though-- enough with this cyber cat fight between the two of you.

dhulQarnayn :cool:

Republic Of California

RedSea   

I don't think xiin needs the defense of anyone, but am pretty confident who the majority of SOL consider reasonable and cool headed and whom they would regard as someone who is a complete clown of his inner circle.

war heedhe waaba la gartay xiin iyo duka dooda ka dhaxeeyso, caruurtaan kale maxaa qaaday adeer (red )gabdhahaa lagu ogaan jiray dhaxgalka waa ceeb in aad kadhax boodo raga is haya.

as for the young kids being sent to fight and blow them selfs out that is totly wrong. and we have to stope it.

Genaral duke update us ugaas.

RedSea   

^Adeer my cheerleading for xiin is noted well and it's for good cause at least. Laakin athigu wazzup with kaaga? lool

Again these were no kids. they were all my age or older, I don't consider myself a child, though you just did. icon_razz.gif

Aside from that, check ur own signature to see in the light of what perhaps those young men might have done. ;)

Garyaqaan* , Old friend long time, I am just trying to direct old Xiin out of the hole he has dug himself in. The man wanted to be a hero for the likes of Red/

Red is a secessionist who pretends to be a religious warrior. He wants to unite the Islamic Ummah but divide the Somali house. Not much sense in trying to educate such folks.

The other things about these fake Mujahids is, they want to send other peoples kids, while they are too afraid to go themselves.

Anyhow I am here to educate any, secessionist, Al kebaab follower.

No insults and we will keep up with the rules of this site.

AfricaOwn: Adeer Al Shabaab have killed more people from Somaliland than Puntland, and you can do nothing about it, not even get angry least they bomb you again.

We have dealt with these folks before, and are at small scale war with them.

They bombed your "capital" and all you can do is deny it, so who is afraid?