Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Stop the Al Shabaab networks recruitment of our children : concluding remarks

Dukey, I think its best to leave a little while longer for the cab driver and his many passengers to bacaadka, sida ay uga rog rogtaan dhulka.

What is worse ? A Cab driver oo dhahaayo nin weyn aan ahay oo hadana sida lox ka dhamaatay oo xarada ugu rogonaayo in hopes of closing one thread after another, mase his passengers cheering him on?

Dukey, you have got to pick yourself up and make sure cabbie does not get away with his crybaby routine. Make sure you work him overtime.

PS:Yesterday was world kindness day and this is me making up for shale.

Dukey The *****, you dont understand.

This is xiin talking! What he is saying is this: you clannish ***** can do nothing to silence the voices of reason. The community is bigger than the qad marfishs you frequent adeer.

Again dont ride on this this incident adeer! This is no little tuulo. where you run to Ethiopian soldiers and snitch on innocent folks.

Again share what found so far!

[ November 15, 2008, 01:42 AM: Message edited by: Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar ]

^^^Nephtthys, you seem to have load of info, go ahead do tell. Update us all.

Layzie, Mon Amie, how have you been. This Al Shabaab and their agents actions will no doubt the community irrespective of clan in order to clean house.

Our children should not be touched, as for the main culprit in SOL, he can bark all he likes we will not break the rules out of respect for the SOL members wished relaid since yesterday.

Akhyaarta..If you are not gonna debate or nothing good to say to each other, I think you should let be it. Everybody made their point, and intii laceetami kare waa laceetame. Give it rest now.

Dukey, you touched the cabbie's nerve aan umaleynaa? Maybe he didn't have his papers in order and panicked when you told him that you knew of him.

Keep up the good job eedo and I'm doing well.

If you have to, you need not seek approval from the community to inform the authorities of these sleeper cells. Terror and terrorists need to be eliminated; if you don't nip it in the butt now, he will come after your child next and you can't risk it.

Lastly, its easy for some to label others as "jaajuus" until it hits it home and they too become "jaajuus". Dukey, dadkaan waa all talk and no action generaalka.

PS:Che, call be dabshide or what not, but I think cabbie lost his mind by attacking another man for doing the right thing. Where does he get off calling anyone "jaajuus"? What gives him a right yaa che? He owes Dukey an apology.

Xiin your anger and insults highlights you have lost the argument, you are on the run and no crying will help saxib I am no bigot nor do I even chew qad, dont smoke (and kids stay away from drugs and dubious people who want to send you to their "Jihad" )let alone know a marfish in MPLS. Also let me remind you that the mothers of these missing kids were not bigoted nor do I doubt they ever frequent marfishes, thus you have to address them saxib, my kid is at home and thank god safe.

You can not by attacking and insulting me, hide the crime committed by your ideological brethren. Thus keep swearing and running around in circles. A horrendous crime was done to these people and your insults do not a change a think. You are on the run so keep watching your back.

Also fake Shiekh not all the community outside your reach, are infadels chewing and running around naked.

How out of touch and desperate one sounds now :D:D

Originally posted by General Duke:

^^^Nephtthys, you seem to have load of info, go ahead do tell. Update us all.

Layzie, Mon Amie, how have you been. This Al Shabaab and their agents actions will no doubt the community irrespective of clan in order to clean house.

Our children should not be touched, as for the main culprit in SOL, he can bark all he likes we will not break the rules out of respect for the SOL members wished relaid since yesterday.

Scratch that one too, Dukey!

Be a good jaajuus yaa Dukey! You didnt answer my original q. How did it go last night?

Originally posted by General Duke:

Xiin
your anger and insults highlights you have lost the argument, you are on the run and no crying will help saxib I am no bigot nor do I even chew qad let alone know a marfish in MPLS. Also let me remind you that the mothers of these missing kids were not bigoted nor do I doubt they ever frequent marfishes, thus you have to address them saxib, my kid is at home and thank god safe.

You can not by attacking and insulting me, hide the crime committed by your ideological brethren. Thus keep swearing and running around in circles. A horrendous crime was done to these people and your insults do not a change a think. You are on the run so keep watching your back.

Sorry Dukey :D ! This one is not making sense either! you dont need to write all this nonsense. Just update us what have you done to be this mad?

xiin is on the run, kix kix kix!

Dukey, I am off to the Masjid :D for Jumcah!

You see we like masjids, we dont suspect Masjids. Masjids we think are the backbone of our Community (not yours, the one you said is bunch of jawaasiis and sntichs).

In any rate, make sure you get that report ready when I come back!

Xiin make sure you pretend to be part of the majority in the Masjid, wear anti spray to stop you from sweating with all that guilt a man needs all the help he can get. If any of the parents come try not to break down.

Any info you can give to help these poor families will help you in this life and the hereafter.

Its your Islamic duty saxib, growing a beard and wearing the Arafat scarf is not enough good deeds are required ya Xiin..

Its Jumma after all as you mentioned, so give us the good news when you come back that at least you helped the parents. Don’t worry about being called a snitch, getting good deeds is what we Muslim live for.

Xiin is back, Dukey!

Now you are talking about Islamic duties eh! Any thing is possible from you wallee. But I am not surprised at all! It’s one of the techniques dispossessed creatures like you resort to, I suppose!

But it won’t work.

I notice that you are uncharacteristically unforthcoming today! Did you send the missing children to get employed, Dukey :D ? Is that how this thing work waryee! Who would've thought such thing could happen :D !

Out of fear Xiin can not even take a break on Friday. Duke is not after you it’s the community as a whole that wants and deserves answers.

As for the rambling and waffle of your last few squiggle what are you on old man?

The fact that your groups latest activities of taking kids from their homes and using them as canon fodder is un-ilsmaic is not in doubt.

Also note you do not have a monopoly on Islam and its not a brand that’s trademarked by the agency you represent. We are all Muslims and we don’t have an Ayatollah so again, did you provide the info to the family or are you still afraid of the handlers?

Emperor   

This accusation of Duke the snatcher and Jaajus or Xiin the terror agent and child brainwasher has got to stop. Kala xishooda for god's sake, mase waa time to call the likes of LST and Baashi to intervene, gar waa inaan idinkugu yeeraa.

This is childish, and I tell this to both of you, your behaviours is getting beyond Childish. Nagadaaya waxaan iyo personalising the issues, if you want to have depate talk about the issue on a political level, otherwise labelling iyo hebel baa sidaan ah sharaftaa idinkaga dhacaysa.

PS: Order, Order, Order and its an Order this has got to stop.

Santaaro welcome back brother,

Adeer a refugee from UK thought he has the powers to arrest people he didn't like in the cyber world!

There are few sidekicks poping up from time to time, but the man of the hour is Duke The Snitch. I am aiming to prove him wrong!

As for what happened in Minneapolis, some youths felt big and went back to somalia to fight! It happened before. It's not new. Of course it's painful for the parents of those youths. It was painful last year around this time when it happened too.

Sadly it's part of Somali civil war.

Duke is known to have been part of somali civil war!