Sign in to follow this  
Qudhac

italian woman caught selling 13 year old girl from Qardo puntland

@Qudha u guess you now don't know what "alleged" means?

Ibti - in aad ila heshay miyaad is mooday icon_razz.gif - like you i am not qabyaaled orientated - i am even on record for claiming that Qardho does not have Qabiil.

Thankful   

Originally posted by Qudhac:

sayid you contradicting yourself dee..

first you thanked the driver and said the girls is safe and well now you saying i made the whole thing up so which one is it...

I think it's obvious that the source is not credible!

Qudhac   

S*S

whether its alleged or not thats something you have to take that with the source and instead of saying i made the thing up all i did was posted a story on a newspaper website?

Even though one should be very careful in believing stories in the internet, I have heard this story from Hargeysa before it was published so it is most likely true.

Aside from Qudhac's motivation, this story should be publcised so that other children may be saved. There is a network of children trafficing in Qardho , Hargaysa and may be other cities in Somalia that needs to be shutdown.

Originally posted by Qudhac:

S*S

whether its alleged or not thats something you have to take that with the source and instead of saying i made the thing up all i did was posted a story on a newspaper website?

Markale Beenlow - that is not all you did - you put your slant on it - you had unholy motive for posted on political thread. so please isku xishod oo xaal bixi - nin raga wuu garan kara marku khaldamo.

Qudhac   

s*s

first of all i did not insult you or call you a lair so can you stop the name calling and get your anger in check.

secondly i can post what post i like in any section as you can see in the polic section there many different posts so dont use that as excuse to hide the shame of your town.

finaly if posts of these nature make you this angry i would suggest for your own health dont read them.

but one thing is for sure we not here to spare your blushes about your town if there is worthy news in the media we will post it especially something as horrible as children being sold so sick foriegners.

Originally posted by *Ibtisam:

quote:

Originally posted by Dajiye:

^How did you get here, Ibti?
icon_razz.gif

Well I certainly was not
sold
to anyone. Why did your family sale a few people :rolleyes: [/QB]
lol. you are so readable.

if my memory serves me correctly, you said earlier you were raised by relatives in uk and your real parents are rer-badiye in hawd. some people can consider that you were bought in our culture. that is how things are. besides that, why is it that you only show up on topics badmouthing Puntland. if you care about the plight of women and children, go make your comment on the lady being handed to ethiopia by your cousins. that is where the realy shame is stationed my dear sister. not a fake outrage about someone stealing someone else's child and Qudhac parading it here.

Ibtisam, here is the topic you should be commenting if you really care about injustice and women issues. lol

Somaliland Authorities Handed Ms. Bisharo Wa’di to Ethiopian Security Services.

http://www.somaliaonline.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?/topic/9/22048

Qudha - lets get some things straight shall we

- first of all - if one lies - one is a liar

you did not 'just post news' - you slanted it heavily for your own grotesque political mud slinging. then tried to cover up by backtracking, changing the title and delete the double post and denie it etc.

Qudhac   

abaandureey???

i like how people change their shirt when it gets bit steamy for them.....

alien member

member 10091

join 22.02.10

hahahaha i like the switch over... some people would do anything to cover up their dirty laundry :D:D

Qudhac   

Originally posted by Sayid*Somal:

Qudha - lets get some things straight shall we

- first of all - if one lies - one is a liar

you did not 'just post news' - you slanted it heavily for your own grotesque political mud slinging. then tried to cover up by backtracking, changing the title and delete the double post and denie it etc.

sxb no amount trying the more you try and divert attention from this new suuq of selling cghildren in puntland the more you are incriminating yourself as someone who condens this despicaple act and the more you waddle in the brown stuff.

the lair is the one who ducking and diving and doing anything to avoid this shamfull act of selling children.

indeed new industry is booming of human traficking which has new sector now selling children to filthy foreign men.

ASKAAAAS

Cadubilaahi mina shaydani rajiim - ok there waan kaa iska naray icon_razz.gif

people - leave ibtisaam alone - i invited her here by complaining about her cousin to her.