Sign in to follow this  
Qudhac

italian woman caught selling 13 year old girl from Qardo puntland

Thankful   

Qudhac,

You can do that, but make sure you mention that it is only one NW Somali site mentioning, one that looks ridiculously primitive.

Ibtisam   

Shame on all of you. Look at you all fighting about which tuulo the kid is from or what admin she lived under, who brought her and who sold her and to whom.

I am more interesting in IF the story being reported is true, if it is, what are we as Somalis, as individual families doing to make sure our kids do not end up in the nasty market like the Asian and Easten European kids.

Today it maybe Qardo, tomorrow it could be anywhere else because in Somali context including Somaliland, the only protection is family unit. Considering we are a post war society we are going to have lots of children without parents or anyone to look out for them, particularly those from tiny clans or huge clans- not to mention the minority clans who get abused anyway.

Ibtisam   

No adgia ayan kula yaabey, if the story was about a Tuulo I have family in, I would not be here arguing about how to spell the damn tuulo's name or who she was sold to, I would be on the phone to Shike Isxaaq trying to find out what can be done to make sure it does not spread or come back to tell you all that the story is fake. Adigu midnaab maad saminin. :rolleyes:

Thankful   

Originally posted by Sayid*Somal:

^^ina'adeerka mala yaabtay?

p.s. please spell the
tuulo
's name correctly - it's Qard
ho

When I was there I called it a tuulo as well; and I realized people took it as an offense. Because when you say tuulo you are not only calling the place a tuulo but indirectly insulting the people about how they think.

Let's be honest all of Somalia from Hargeysa, Bosasso and Mogadishu are small compared to the rest of the world.

However the word tuulo, is definitely an offensive term in Somalia. So if you go there, try avoid using it smile.gif .

Nonsense, this Qudach dude is trying to score points with such stories. The funny thing is others are here trying to defend him, by making out this is a big problem that might spread. Yeah right..

Lies, need to be exposed, good job lads. ;)

Ibtisam   

^IF it was a big problem we would've heard about it before, it should not even be a problem considering the responsibility of the extended families in the Somali context.

I'm just suprised the first thing people do is defend their tuulo and its spelling rathern than address whether the problem exist or not. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Dajiye:

^How did you get here, Ibti?
icon_razz.gif

Well I certainly was not sold to anyone. Why did your family sale a few people :rolleyes:

Qudhac   

ibs

all i did was post the article of the interview done with this poor girl, and i said its very worrying trend and so it should be if sri lankans and italian mafia are buying somali chidldren

dajiye

sxb oo kaalay yaa lagaa iibiyay lool waaba sheeko cusub ee ma indha yar baa.

duke

no one is asking you for authentication boy, its not like you have the capacity to debate about anything anyway.

Qudhac Qudhan kiisa meesha la yimid - waxba kama jiraan - alxamdulilaah - i am happy to report.

Thanksfulps - Qardho is biggest tuulo in the world and no city in the world can come close to it in status.

I'm just suprised the first thing people do is defend their tuulo and its spelling rathern than address whether the problem exist or not

what do you mean? are you not suprised or even ashamed on behalf of your cousin Qudhan - for posting a fake story and then even worse trying to lie and malign the noble people of qardho by saying they sold one of they daughters???

:rolleyes:

Kamaavi   

Originally posted by *Ibtisam:

quote:

Originally posted by Dajiye:

^How did you get here, Ibti?
icon_razz.gif

Well I certainly was not
sold
to anyone. Why did your family sale a few people [rolleyes]
My distant Hargeysawi family? I don't know either. But it is not more than a political prostitution.

You spoke against it, is it? icon_razz.gif

Qudhac   

Sayid

[QB] first and foremost - Alxamdullilaah, the young girl is safe and healthy. Thanks is also due to the driver for the intervening and the police at Hargaysa for arresting the alleged man.

you were not saying this early in the post when you were thanking the driver who alerted the police in hargeisa and now magically none of this never happened.

or are you doing 360 like duke usually does, and why the childish name calling

Originally posted by Qudhac:

ibs

all i did was post the article of the interview done with this poor girl, and i said its very worrying trend and so it should be if sri lankans and italian mafia are buying somali chidldren

Beenlow! what was your reason for posting this on here and interperting it the way you did - which was not on the article you referenced??

come now - tell more lies or better yet avoid to answer the question. Beenlow.

Ibtisam   

Qudhac Qudhan kiisa meesha la yimid - waxba kama jiraan - alxamdulilaah - i am happy to report.

Thanksfulps - Qardho is biggest tuulo in the world and no city in the world can come close to it in status.

quote:

I'm just suprised the first thing people do is defend their tuulo and its spelling rathern than address whether the problem exist or not

what do you mean? are you not suprised or even ashamed on behalf of your cousin Qudhan - for posting a fake story and then even worse trying to lie and malign the noble people of qardho by saying they sold one of they daughters???

:rolleyes:
Sayid, Anigu Qabyald ma aqaan (unless it is about Burco) So I do not feel responsible for what heer Shike Isaxaq oo dan do, but since you bring up this issue, in that case as a man from Qardho iyo Puntiland, you should've died of shame a long time ago (thats if we are to follow your line of thought). Lucky for you I don't think along the same lines, and each man is responsible for his own crime. ;)icon_razz.gif

Qudhac   

sayid you contradicting yourself dee..

first you thanked the driver and said the girls is safe and well now you saying i made the whole thing up so which one is it...