Sign in to follow this  
Qudhac

italian woman caught selling 13 year old girl from Qardo puntland

Qudhac   

Originally posted by Sayid*Somal:

Cadubilaahi mina shaydani rajiim - ok there waan kaa iska naray
icon_razz.gif

people - leave ibtisaam alone - i invited her here by complaining about her cousin to her.

s*s

oo sxb maad iska tidhaahdid iskakay day sxb i didnt know inaad hablii naga so ashkataysay looooooooooooooool

NASSIR   

Originally posted by *Ibtisam:

[QB Shame on all of you. Look at you all fighting about which tuulo the kid is from or what admin she lived under, who brought her and who sold her and to whom.

I am more interesting in IF the story being reported is true, if it is, what are we as Somalis, as individual families doing to make sure our kids do not end up in the nasty market like the Asian and Easten European kids.

Today it maybe Qardo, tomorrow it could be anywhere else because in Somali context including Somaliland,
the only protection is family unit. Considering we are a post war society we are going to have lots of children without parents or anyone to look out for them,
particularly those from tiny clans or huge clans- not to mention the minority clans who get abused anyway. [/QB]

Well said Ibtisam.

Ibtisam   

Originally posted by Daandurreey:

quote:

Originally posted by *Ibtisam:

quote:

Originally posted by Dajiye:

^How did you get here, Ibti?
icon_razz.gif

Well I certainly was not
sold
to anyone. Why did your family sale a few people :rolleyes: [/QB]
lol. you are so readable.

if my memory serves me correctly, you said earlier you were raised by relatives in uk and your real parents are rer-badiye in hawd. some people can consider that you were bought in our culture. that is how things are.
Well interesting that you are keeping taps on me, lakin can I correct you; Maybe in YOUR culture/ family or otherwise, but the rest of Somali Mohammed don't follow your logic or said culture. I certainly have not seen families inter-selling their kids. Tell us how it works in your family walalo smile.gif

Somalis in the west are not consistent of nuclear families unless they are 2nd or 3rd generations, you see we did not all get a chance to hold hands and leave together and settle in new countries. It is only in the last few years families have re-grouped or tried to move to at least the same western countries. Of course if you ever read something other than the nacnac on pro puntiland websites you would not make a fool out of yourself.

besides that, why is it that you only show up on topics badmouthing Puntland.

err again since you are watching me so closely yet you failed to notice that I post in all threads.

if you care about the plight of women and children, go make your comment on the lady being handed to ethiopia by your cousins. that is where the realy shame is stationed my dear sister. not a fake outrage about someone stealing someone else's child and Qudhac parading it here.

Unlike how you worship Puntiland and its quudun actions come sun or rain, I don't worship Somaliland and my loyalty is with Allah iyo wiixi saaxa. Furthermore there is no need to point me to another thread, I am here and posting my opinion about this thread, if you cannot handle it, you go to another thread. I don't have time to babysit caqli xumaada. :rolleyes:

Ibtisam, here is the topic you should be commenting if you really care about injustice and women issues. lol

Somaliland Authorities Handed Ms. Bisharo Wa’di to Ethiopian Security Services.

when I need tourist guide in SOL I will keep you in mind for the post till then run along. Oh but if you was going to suggest another thread, at least suggest ONE I can read- or did you can fail to notice I don't read Somali. :cool:

Sayid Soomaal: Ciyaal xafadaan iska oohinys and playing the vicitm waxa ka qabo, bloody drama queens.

Dajiye Your one liners are boring and add nothing hear, stop choking on a chicken bone and say what you need to say instead of speaking in tongues.

Ibtisam   

^^^Can't be inaadheer, Sayid is far more logical and sane, even reasonable, and not very Somali in real life. This Qardo madness is all show-offnimo for his clansmen online only. I've seen him waving a Somaliland flag at a Somaliland event not so long ago, two weekends ago in fact.

Kamaavi   

^If you are already mad at ' my one liners' young lady I doubt you can handle any info that I smack with you.

I sugest you to stick with qardo story.

Ibtisam   

^^Jecelida wax "mad" ku nooqda yaro :rolleyes: you give yourself far too much credit :cool:

Everyone is so bent on giving me suggestion on this forum. :D

ITS QARDHO - you bloody Qal/daans.

Ibti - how could you redface.gif falsefuly expose me like that. i was not weaving it - i was tearing it up - shahadadan ka goynaayey - right in front of serenity icon_razz.gif

Ibtisam   

Waxaad ku saminsey ba you was holding it up, the fact you said shahadadan ayan dulka uu ogalin is a different story Sayid. :D Anikuba Calan maan siiden. I also saw you stand up and clap hard for one of the Somaliland wasiir, education and development was it? icon_razz.gif

Lastly at the end, they played

: and Sayid was smiling and nodding- this might have been because he was talking to SL radical though. :D

Stop calling people Qal/daan, the replacement term I can think of would make some of your cousins cry ;)

Dajiye ku maba fahmo, so from now on I shall call you wadahadal.

Qudhac   

sayid

hahahahahahaa sxb inanta daa waa rageediiye, plus imika ka dib waan kaa hadhay lool haday arintu tahay calankii baad lulaysay,

or where you trying to impress inanta reer burco ee ilkaa cas :D:D

ibtisam

walaal miyaanad naxayn, maxaad sidaa ugu qarxisay.... inanku meesha waxbuu ka rajaynaayaye...

i feel for the poor bloke now reer burco girls waa heartless.... redface.gif

Ibtisam   

^^No, no, you got it wrong, Sayid is barred from Burco, beeri horrey while travelling through Burco, mid yaro walan buu harrowsad, he ended up running for his life all the way to Qardo, with stones bouncing off his minjo. So xaga nabaad uu bu ka rajaynaayah, that is iney amanka ugu dhalaan. :D

For safety reason from then on, he made sure he only made friends with nothern people, so that they can vouch for him if the mad girls family find him again. :D

Sayid; Which is worse this or the time you went mad and wrote all the crazy stuff that made no sense on SOL? icon_razz.gif

Qudhac   

ibstisan

thats fine as long he didnt have ulterior motives because for a man of that track record who is waving the somaliland flag and singing along sounds quite shady bloke...

waa in isha lagu hayaa

Alle bay - this crazy girl successfuly ruined my reputation. redface.gif

i am waiting on Serenity to come here and rescue me.

she is proper reer burco - she won't stand up for this injustice. :cool:

Qudhac qudhan - i am not talking to you until you apologise for your xeer meel ka dhac of thread you posted here and give out xaal.