Sign in to follow this  
RedSea

Should Al shabaab invade Ethiopian's bases in Puntland?

Laba-X   

Originally posted by xiinfaniin:

PL is not the enemy’s QT!
It’s the land of the pious!

Yaa Xiin, my own experiences and the general understanding of the public is quite contrary to the statement Akhi.

Originally posted by Laba_Xiniinyood:

Yaa Xiin, my own experiences and the general understanding of the public is quite contrary to the statement Akhi.

I was trying to put a point across ;)

1.Ethiopia has no bases in Puntland.

2.Can they invade Puntland?, they can not hold their clan regions, The answer is no.

Aydeed who had much more power could not, how can these rag tag gans invade a region the size of Puntland? They would get lost the area.

by Invade, you mean miino luuq la dhigo, miyaa?

In that case, I insist you withdraw from my hometowns and take your insidious occupations elsewhere.

Thierry.   

Should they: No

Can they: Well if they couldnt Cadde would not have panicked when the ICU were in control of the south, and were lurking around Hobyo.

Both puntland and somaliland are ethiopian bases.

they will both be invaded... dont doubt that. my deep sources in the freedom fighters tell me that.

it wont be long.

Emperor   

What I find extremelty mind challenging is the fact that a seccess would intiate or dedicate a thread purely for the purpose of hurting Puntland.

One more point to refute, is not true that the Ethiopain soldiers get into Somali through Puntland, their route is very well known, and overwhelming majority of their forces come through Bay,Bakool, and through feer-feer-ka of Hiiraan region, with a small number from Gedo region. None went through Punt.

It's a fact that Ethiopia receives its logistical supplies through Berbera, and not a single Koob-shaah through Bosaaso or PL.

Puntland Iyadaa isku mashquulsan, they are minding their own business, so Red sea why do you want to 'invade' it...

Originally posted by Ceyrow jr.:

It's obvious the Ethiopians are pouring into somalia from this region. Do you think The Al shabaab should somehow create a force to cut off their supply lines coming into somalia via Puntland so that they could disable them in some way.

What a sheer hypocrisy! Red, you moraly dishonest. You talked like there are no ethiopians or amhaaro interest or bases whatever in Somaliland.

Red, should Al Shababs overrun these amhaaro facilities and chase them out of SL?

RedSea   

Originally posted by xiinfaniin:

PL is not the enemy’s QT! It’s the land of the pious! Only men of religion live there. I am really shocked that you agree with Redka to attack it!

I am not sure about Berbera and Jabbuuti though. I can’t vow for them.

That is mr. Xiin at his best ladies and gents.

Okay what about all the unholy things that are going on there horta.

Most of you'll are thinking what has gotten into this guy?

Well this is how some folks have started to 'reason' as of late. So am just tring to show the flip side of their reasoning lest they get where I am coming from.

Puntlanders got a free pass to critize whom they want to and oppose whom they don't desire and no one seems to linked them to their home state which is the source of alot of problems lately. :D

I bet mr. Xiin knows alot about (1) human traficking in port of Bosaaso. (2) Somalis being handed over to Ethiopia (yes somaliland is mentioned mostly) (3)Ethipian bases inside Puntland where they have planned and coornated their attacks from. (4) the Somalis from South being turned back from Galkacayo airstrip. (5) The continues fake money that is being put out by Pland state causing inflation (6) The piracy who hijack ships which carry alot of aid reliev for the suffering masses almost daily.

Xiin what do you also say about Planders almost undivided support for the old dog, the Ethiopian puppet who took off from Mudug to be entrusted with a somalia' presidency throne only to bring along univited guest to the house.

Emperor,

Yes Ethiopians have entered though mudug as well. How come you dont' even remember it was only one year and a half ago that Ethiopian troops entered Galkacayo enroute to diinsoor, bandiiradley, and other areas where they fought the Islamic Courts union.

Duke,

Let us see how your warlord uncle hold against the Alshabaab. will he always rely on Ethiopia to be there for him. Your cowardly knows he can't stand a day against the fierce Islamic fighters that is why he always cries to Xabashi help. Only one in history.

Emperor   

^LOol @ Ethiopians went through Puntland to get to Diinsoor, only if you knew the area and the map mate... you made laugh ther, thanks for the smile.

Stop beenta wayninka badan, unlike Berbera and SL, there are no Ethiopian bases in Puntland, not a single Ethiopian soldier neither do they gets supplies through it, stop it oo ha is ceebayn...

Puntland iyadaa iska wakiil ah and has close relations with the neigbouring countries such as Yemen and Djibiouti, SL is stuck with Ethiopia alone they are very useful tool with no meaninful return, no recongnition LOol.

RedSea   

The Ethiopian troops have entered the country from different points. They entered through Hiiraan region, Mudug region via Galkacayo, Bandiiradley, and Bay in Baydhabo.

Currently, the Ethiopians are being handled well in Hiiraan region even Beledwayne the state capital falling to the resistance, resistance also operates and captures towns in Bay and Bakool almost every week.

The only region where the battle is absent is the other strong of the Ethiopia where they entered through the country to fight the resistance is Mudug region specifially areas like Galkacayo and Bandiiradely.

The Ethiopians poured into Galkacayo enroute to Bandiiradley, Mudug, even eye witnesses reported it, the news sites reported itbroadcastings in somalis reported it. where were you?

Of the headlines.....

"Ethiopian Troops Capture Bandiriley, in Galka'yo Mudug"

Galka'yo, Aug 22, 2006 (Shabelle Media Network/All Africa Global Media via COMTEX) -- Reports from Mudug region say that heavily armed forces reportedly combined of Ethiopians and PuntLanders, the Somali autonomous region in northeast Somalia, have seized Bandiriley, a village 60 km away from Galka'yo in Mudug region.

The Union of Islamic Courts spokesperson in Galinsor about 100 km south of Galka'yo, Mahamood Mohammed Juma'ale known as Ago-weyne, has confirmed to Shabelle in a telephone interview that an exchange of fire took place between a few number of Islamists in ...