Sign in to follow this  
Libaax-Sankataabte

The ICU to Amin Amir: we won't take it anymore!!

Fabregas   

emp;

Amin pictures are open to interpreation and it is upon the reader to conclude what he likes from the cartoon. That is the whole of point of cartoons and political satire; it is not like an article which claims to represent facts, figures or political opinions. His pics shouldn't be taken to literally. In any case, I would have thought more people are clicking on his website now. you giving him free publicity. lol.

Emperor   

it is not like an article which claims to represent facts, figures or political opinions

Ever heard, a picture is worth one thousand words, sometimes a simple cartoon may convey a more powerful political message than any facts, figures or political commentry you may have... Go and ask the man himself, Amin Amir, that if his cartoons represent or present a more powerful message than the entire facts, figures and political opinions of other Somali websites, I can guarantee you his answer will be in the affirmative...

bilan   

Where is the proof, do you think he can hide something like that, since no one can proof it, it safe to conclude that it was false news. Faroole has every right to defend his character.

Its a fact that the secessionist unrecognised entity print false money that is contrary to to the Somali shelling itself, and it benefits a few clan chiefs in the NW area.

Lets be real lads.

NGONGE   

^^ It probably is and if Amin wants to make a cartoon about it, it really is not a big deal.

Are you not ashamed that your PRESIDENT is arguing with a cartoonist? Even Obama did his BEFORE he became president. War odayga la taliya hadi kale he'll issue a statement tomorrow complaining about the man that cuts his hair. :D

Ibtisam   

Are you not ashamed that your PRESIDENT is arguing with a cartoonist? Even Obama did his BEFORE he became president. War odayga la taliya hadi kale he'll issue a statement tomorrow complaining about the man that cuts his hair.

Allow naa astuur! HAHA LOL :D

AYOUB   

Originally posted by uchi:

^^^ I know for a fact, that its false. What makes you think it isnt?

I don't know if it's true or not and that's why I asked. There are three sides to every story and all we know so far is Faroole has been able to pay Puntland admin's salaries for the first time in months. He even had spare notes for released prisoners. smile.gif

^^ :D

Funny, how the Pirate boys are trying to deny something which is outrageously well known fact.

But I think counterfeiting is a small feat when compared to Kidnapping and Piracy and most definitely the Human Trafficking enterprises in Puntland. At least, counterfeiters are not killing or abusing people. So if they are OK with the more serious criminal activities, they shouldn't worry about the smaller crimes, me thinks. icon_razz.gif

faroole is doing great work in puntland. everyone is happy. he is honest and hardworking guy. he is also tough-minded and doesn't like stuppidity. insult as much as you want. he is busy bringing good goverment and prosperity to the people. amin amir will go to jail for the lies he made up about puntland. soon there will be no aminarts.com.

nooloow faroole nooloow.

Faroole's threatening behavior only shows his lack of tolerance with regards to the free media. I can only imagine Faroole's actions if Amin was residing in Puntland. I heard Faroole employs a band of subclan melitia who are only answerable to him. My guess is, Amin Caamir would have been dead by now.

Faroole is following the right channels. He has a right to do so, his name is important and so is the name of the state that he leads. Unlike Mr. unaccountable thug Riyaale who has arrested his political opponents’ [remember the Qaran party lot] and has postponed elections for a year. Now go get that unrecognized money of that unrecognized country “Somaliland” and trade it for something.