Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Kismayu: Fighting kills 7

Emperor   

Lool Horn is still fighting, a brave man, you are a great man ninyahow...

As for this latest incident, will you all calm down guyz, this has nothing to do with Islamic groups that control the city or the Administration, it is a small clanish group that attacked the bases of Canaanoole 20 miles outside of the city and have now been dispersed thus stop this Admin conflict fantacy, the city is as calm and peaceful as Mecca...

Emp; this fighting may or may not have some thing to do with the current issue surrounding the Kismayo admin. The issues we have explained are real, however. It has been an issue for the last few weeks awoowe.

Mintid Farayar,

Kismayo residents by and large support the current admin. They have enjoyed peace and stability which the city has not seen for some time. People are not uprising against alshabaab, or the Islamic admin of Kismayo. The problem is this admin has been established as a temperory and has ran out of time. Now those who were part of the deal especifically Hasan Turk wants some changes. The other third group though not insisting on change would like to see some changes as well. Some of the same group that agreed upon this admin before are now demanding chagne. And change they shall get.

Gabbal   

Originally posted by xiinfaniin:

Gabal, if Gedo fingerprints means how the city has been for the last year or so, I will be the first to welcome it
:D
. However if you are referring to the inadequacy Hiiraale showed when he was the militia head in Kismayo then that will be no more saaxiib. The sooner you come into agreement with that, the better.

Gaal dil gartiiana sii baa la yiri awoowe, I will be the first to say there was gross inadequacy. Inadequacy in terms of administration, security, etc. I do not blame that only on Barre however, because all of the south in general was in the same predicament and the groups running Kismaayo were themselves privy to insecurity and lack of administration emanating from the severe excess of the civil war. However I am by no means apologizing for the inability to progress during that time. Make no mistake about that. Still I will never accept anyone questioning the legitimacy of ousting that renegade warlord Morgan.

Even so, I acknowledge the fact the situation today is different. The Islamists have shown that Somalis irrespective of clan background can live together in peace and harmony, with security and stability for all. The country has moved on from the excess of the civil war and I do not condone any clan, whether mine or anyone, seeking confrontation for imperialist aims and if you think I support any clannish war-like action, perceived or even under plans, against anywhere then you are wrong.

However, when I feel that you and your fellow sidekicks' clan bias is finding its way into discussions such as this have no doubt I will put my foot down and deconstruct ill-conceived bias.

Jabhat al Islamiyya

Al Muqawama Islamiya

Ras Kamboni

Mu'askar Anole

All 'Tol' interests wearing Islamist garb

Now as for,

Hisbul Islam

A quickly failed attempt to unite them in Afmadow. Am I too far off the mark, gentlemen?

War yaaraheen,, dee naga daaya, every one of you is jumping into conclusion, list, this is how the whole saga is based.

Alshabaab- Mixed with different groups, few *****, **** ****, ****,etc, basicly ragtag with comon idea of extremism.

Raskamboni- Led by Turki boy... ****

Caanoole- now Mucaskarka Alfurqan, Pure **** and some so called **** [ minority ***** etc]

Ok, that is one thing,

Secondly, the issue in Caanole and ***** stuff is that this small actors i.e Caanoole is traying to expand to so called **** land in Jubooyinka so it can bargain with the Raskamboni and Alshabab as they dont have any powere what so ever in Kismayo administrators so they have attacked Cabdalla Biroole in Buulo Haji area to claim that they also have land, and now the locals rejected and fought back killing few them, now if you read pro Canole website of Halgan which always Supported Canole +Cade, They reporting different than that if you read Laasqoray.net who always was pro Sanaag, so again, YOU WILL NEVER KNOW THE WHOLE TROUTH, BUT THE HALF OF IT.

That is..

[ April 22, 2009, 11:24 PM: Message edited by: Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar ]

Paragon   

^So basically natives were attacked by expansionist invaders and they fought back? And if so, ha iska dhiciyaan wixii duulaan ugu yimaadda. I believe they are in their natural right to defend their lands to the last man - diin or not.

I have some news from reliable sources that Hassan Turki is sick and he nominated his son for some posts .. others were not happy with it and they come against him.

What is going on here. A lot of nonsense exchanged in this thread. What a fabrication and lies loool.

This land conflict is about the people of Buula Xaaji against an invading Clan group claiming to install an islamic administration.

DHAGAYSO----Wareysi Xasaaasi ah oo aanu la yeelaney Afayeenka Beelaha *****/***** oo ka hadlay dagaaladii ka dhacay deegaanka Cabdalla Biroole

Halkaan ka dhageyso

[ April 22, 2009, 11:25 PM: Message edited by: Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar ]

Gabbal   

Originally posted by Paragon:

^X. Turki's family is in fast mobilization I hear in anticipation of invasion from Kismaayo. Not sure.

Fast mobilization would mean the talks have broke down. I was aware there were hostilities but what you are saying seems to be an escalation.

Originally posted by Paragon:

^So basically natives were attacked by expansionist invaders and they fought back? And if so, ha iska dhiciyaan wixii duulaan ugu yimaadda. I believe they are in their natural right to defend their lands to the last man - diin or not.

Soo adigii ahaa nin nabadeed, maxay tahay ha la diriro? The natives used to be very subtle and accepting, what happened to them lately is beyond me! Go'nayay ahayne reerka waranka ka leexi.

Gabbal   

Originally posted by Koora-Tuunshe:

What is going on here. A lot of nonsense exchanged in this thread. What a fabrication and lies loool.

This land conflict is about the people of Buula Xaaji against an invading Clan group claiming to install an islamic administration.

DHAGAYSO----Wareysi Xasaaasi ah oo aanu la yeelaney Afayeenka Beelaha *****/***** oo ka hadlay dagaaladii ka dhacay deegaanka Cabdalla Biroole

That is because Duke confused two situations. As I had said before this clash is different and small when compared to the hostilities between Kamboni and Al Shabaab.

But an interesting observation nonetheless.

[ April 22, 2009, 11:26 PM: Message edited by: Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar ]

Gabal, if you knew it then, you should have clarified what groups are involved in this latest conflict of Cabdala Biroole.

We all know Al-furqaan is a clannish organization that is bent on uprooting natives and holding them captive under the name of political Islam. We should lend our support to the natives who resisted the invading clan_Alfurqaan.