Sign in to follow this  
Sophist

Announcement for a Meeting at HOUSE OF COMMONS

Gediid   

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL Spadez I did not even notice that.I just went back up and I was like what the ???

Gracias for bringing that up.... :D:D

AYOUB   

Originally posted by Spadez:

Looks like Sammuria got caught with his pants down. lol And Sophist wasn't there to cover the view.

redface.gif

Gediid ya sahbi you are losing your touch mate. Its either the boys from the land of Punt were trying to use the meeting for their own ends or they confused SCC(Somali Co-ordinating Committee) with SSC (Sool Sanaag Cayn). :D

Originally posted by disillusioned-N-despondent:

Sophist

Walaalo, the SCC has enough problems as it is. Let us not add to it, ok?
smile.gif

DnD Walaal next time talk to me like that, ok? smile.gif

Originally posted by Sophist:

quote:Originally posted by Ameenah:

Sophist is pulling a 'show off' stunt and is making the nomads aware of the fact that any one can go into the House of Commons (including himself) - hence belittling Mr. Riyaale's visit last week. Childish, I say :rolleyes:

Aniga hade foodleyda lama aan tirsado. Foodley=ciyaal=child=childish.

Sophist, xaashaa lilaah sxb. Odeyaashu cayda kuma degdegaane inanta ka yara xishood.

Waxaa fiican in la kala wanaagsanaado. If you found Ameenah's comment to offensive, all you could ask for was an apology instead of plunging the topic into a namecalling fiasco.

Halakala xishoodo oo ha lakala weynaado saxib. Waa iga talo.

I am just wondering where the 'comment' i posted before is gone? :D

Can someone refresh my mind, what was wrong with it that deserved to be deleted? :eek:

Suldaanka,

This meeting and the SCC have nothing to do with Somali/Somaliland politics. They are only concerned with issues relating to the social problems affecting British-Somalis.

I thought so too, but could be wrong... anways I am sure this wasn't the first time that SCC held a meeting in there... just wondering what is so special about this one? ;)

Blessed   

Gediid, Spadez and Ayoub

With all due respect but I don’t appreciate how ya’ll are using my words against Sophist. I wasn’t intending to start an insult throwing session against Sophist or Samurai. I only wanted to clarify the role of the SCC. With that done, it should be left at that.

Sophist

Ma3alesh ya skeikh! I guess we’re even now :D

AYOUB   

Ameenah and DnD, I've removed your names but thank you nevertheless icon_razz.gif

Suldanka I've notice too quite a few posts have been deleted from this thread. The one Sophist/hacker claiming he used to be the 'master of all things' comes to mind :D

Ameenah, the point I was trying to make in jest was about how the meeting of SSC and the news article were not congruent at all. If that has upset you, and you thought it was an affront to your genuine critique, then I apologize for poking fun at the situation.