Sign in to follow this  
Fiqikhayre

Thread on rebellion against muslim rulers!

What a takfiiri you're! Even the sister Rahima didn't go so far, she knows the difference of committing sins (acts of kufr), which one doesn't take out of the fold of islaam to kufr which one takes out of Islaam!

Wallaahi strange how a sister can be more knowledgable than so many grown up men! No wonder why we're in the state we're finding us in right now!

Jacpher   

I thought you were jaahil but I didn't know you were also sexist. I hope you do realize a sexist language can't spread the beauty of Islam.

Cinwaankaa i dilay aniga. Muslim rulers kulahaa? Don'g drag the good Muslim name in the mud.

Act of Kufr? Do you mind showing me where you get that?

Originally posted by Brown:

War aniga,Castro,che ,Mujahid,Paragon,Mystic iyo baanda kala[Who are not very diplomatic as you btw] ayaa kani daawo uweyne LOL...

Inotherwords,debating or even lets say reasoning is to u undiplomatic and name callings makes u think u are tough?Is that what u are trying to say?Dude,u just agreed with me that u are a potato who hides from the real facts.The only reason why u guys are not getting the same from the Victors(us),is that we are not gonna give u the pleasure.U and ur crew lost in the battlefields,and u lost in here . :D

Khalaf   

Yoonis my due respect to the ulma of islam regardless of their madhab! And amiin sxb may Allah forgive the sinners including u who easily condems other muslims! I am not on the same page wit anyone cause i think the tfg wa corrupt 1, and i dont agree with the icu methods,or other so called islamic movements .....but i am looking at the bigger picture in the context of islam. The ulma which u mentioned, completly disregard jihad sxb! To them the muslims most give dawah and preserve with sabaar and wait for the Help of Allah....basically fatalism. While the Quran orders Muslims to take an active role in the world and make this deen superior......yes it starts within purfication.....but there is an external jihad against oppression, and tyranny....and "muslim" rulers who committ open kufar such as openly fighting against the tenents of Islam check on the Quran....there is really nothing more to argue man.....the muslims are divided if not by madhabs then by nationalism, qablism, racism, u name the sickness they got it...even w/out external enemies i dont think they would be able to construct a state or have an Amiir...long way to go!

Wherever Xiin is Jimcaale is not far away! Are you guys twins or what? Or are you married to two sisters?

Anyhow I will not debate with likes of Xiin, who clearly in the past were saying that the Shia Ithna Cashariyah were muslims! I refuse to debate with a Shialover because if you love those than you don't have any say in religious matters. First of all tell him to refute and condemn the beliefs of the Shia Ithna Cashariyah then will I discuss with him but not further!

Yeah to the sister Rahima maashaallaah you're more knowledgable than the guys who debated with me may Allaah the exalted increase your knowledg base! Amiin. Barkallaahi fikih!

Atleast she isn't endorsing the Shiicah Ithna Cashariyah like Xiin did previously!

To brother Khalaf as you're a student of knowledge you have to abstain from quoting or saying things that aren't true! The ulama who I mentioned are all dead and none of the refused Jihaad brother but they wanted the sunnah to be followed! Jihaad accordance to the Sunnah!

Inshallaah I shall bring forth my evidence and you can read on it and then make up your mind and tell me if you disagree or not!

For the knowledge seekers stay tuned. For the likes of Xiin, confused Jimcaale and all others including Shiicah lovers stay with me aswell the rest also stay with me!

I will bring my evidence and if you can find anything disagreeable then you can do so inshallaah! Wait and see, I say!

Jacpher   

You're right I'm confused. Perhaps it's the only thing you got right so far. I'm confused as to the type of drug you're consumed with.

I challenged you to the use of ‘Muslim rulers’ term and you come back asserting it’s kufr for me to bring it up? You can’t be too serious calling Muslims ‘khawaarij’ and ruthless bloodsucking warlords ‘Muslim Rulers’?

Do you expect me to stay back once you label me with kufr till you come to your senses and yell out “Alright I messed up”? Come back and tell me how you arrived to this conclusion.

Cinwaankaa i dilay aniga. Muslim rulers kulahaa? Don'g drag the good Muslim name in the mud.

Your reply:

What a takfiiri you're! Even the sister Rahima didn't go so far, she knows the difference of committing sins (acts of kufr), which one doesn't take out of the fold of islaam to kufr which one takes out of Islaam!

Show me how I am a takfiiri. Do you easily doubt people faith and think it ‘cool’ to drop line and score a political point.

^^ :D:D

Jimcaale--let us defer this Yonis to Sayidka, shall we?

Bal nin adiga kuu shara,adna adan shaxeexayn

Shuqulkii yimaadana,shiqiyoo aan yeelayn

Oo aan shaqaaqiyo,shuushuuda deyneyn

Oo shiranka madashaa,sheeddoo isaga bixi

Oo shalay wuxuu dhigay,maanta kuu shirtirinayn

Shareecadiyo khayrkana,shifta aan ka dhiganayn

Shaata haddaad ka baridana,shanshada kuugu dhigahayn

Oo shuuqiyoo kari,ibleys baa shidaayee :D

Shanfac oday Alluu-naar,usna waa shidiyo hoog!!

As that was not enough to subdue him, Sayid Mohamed continues:

Bal nin gaal la shaarugay,shaabbaddiina lagu dhigay

Oo shurugga fuudoo,shaarubbada aan xiirayn

Oo ama shukaan wada, ama shuqul kaluu qaban

Muslinkana shabbihid kule, usna waa shiddiyo hoog!! .

Sayid, as he did many times before, exposes the pretense and lifts the façade such characters hide behind!

Nin shaaficidu reebtee,ku shuhroobay fulannimo

Shimbirahana aan hubin, hadday shababaxleeyaan :D

Oo aan shahiidkiyo,shiishkiyo xarbada tegin

Sharaarna aan deyneyn,usna waa shiddiyo hoog

Gabay niman shib ka ahayn,misna shaacir ku ahayn

Aan shaqalka ugu dhigin,madka iyo khifiyo shalaq

Oo xarafka sheegiyo,xuduuddana shirrabihayn

Oo shooliyoo oran,shafkaygaa wax jiifaan :D .

Sheegaye midkaasuna,usna waa shiddiyo hoog.

Jimcaale it is you who is doubting a man's muslimness, why are you denying the term 'muslim' ruler to our current president if you're not a takfiiri?

Isn't Abdullahi Yusuf a muslim?

On top of that looking around today's leaders in the muslim world who is a muslim ruler?

Pick and choose is it King Abdallah of Saudi, the other King Abdalla of Jordan, Muhammed Husni Mubaarak, Mushaaraf of Pakistan, Bashiir Al-Asad from Syria, the president of Indonesia, Bashiir of Sudaan, Cali Cabdalla Saalax of Yemen, the khalifa family of Omaan, just who is a muslim ruler?

Would you mind telling the gallery!

I already told your brother in law Xiin that he cannot debate with me unless he renounces his affection to the Shiicah Ithna Cashariya!

Please tell us who a muslim ruler is and where they supposed to rule will you? I doubt it!

Otherwise you will become a takfiiri and I don't believe that you ascribe to the khawaarijis of the Jihaadists/Al-Qaeda branch but more to the Ikhwaani/Islaax and Qutubi brand!

But you will be able to tell us! I made my aqaaid clear and in what I believe but Jimcaale I don't know your viewpoint, the only thing I know is that I cannot debate with Xiin because Xiin believes that the Shia's the rawaafid are muslims and I refuted that claim of his!

Now Xiin come out and tell us if you still belief that the shiits are muslims!

Gabbal   

Xiin-

Anigu Sheikh Yonis Cadue afaarahiisu gacanta lama gali. Inaan haa iyoo huu ku iraahdo waaba mar maahe waxba kuma darsado, dhagna uma rogi!

Rahima   

For me the religious discussion is over and I will not futher argue on the matter because everyone can see my record on the issue and make up their mind themselves but going forth and back will not bring anything contructive about!

Good for what now becomes clear for any who had doubts is that at the end of the day it is jihad and our government are munaafiqiin for aiding the kufaar against MUSLIMS.

When a Muslim land is attacked by kufaar immediately it becomes a defensive jihad as taught to us by Rasuallah.

For a long time now MKA you and others like you have been hiding behind the supposed evilness of the ICU and really trying to avoid the main point here. Alxamdullilah it has now become clear, but I expect that you and those like you will continue to justify the invasion and munaafiqnimo of CY and co for at the end of the day his word seems more worthy of following than that of the best of mankind.

The sister is talking emotions, you can see that from her abuse and rebuking of Puntland Scholars!

Quote where I abused them, that is if you’re not a liar. I know you won't, so do the deduction.

In islaam one can error or committ a sin but that will not take him out of the fold of Islaam but an aqaaid belief or ideology opposed to that of Islaam will take you out of the fold of Islaam!

And your point is? I don’t think anyone has called your holly adeer a kaffir. He is an unjust ruler who refuses to rule by the book of Allah and sides with those Allah hates. Islam teaches us that this is an act of kufr (many scholars say you automatically leave the fold of islam mind you), but what is ijmaac is that if one continues to commit acts of kufr whilst justifying them and not repenting, one leaves the fold of Islam.

Anyhow this isn’t even the point, the point is, Islam allows for the removal of an unjust leader if the Muslims are able to do so and even more importantly is the point of this discussion- when invaded by gaalo all must defend, those that believe in laa ilaaha ila Allah ofcourse, not munaafiqs.

I suggest that you read up on Al-walaa’ wal-Baraa’- you clearly have no idea what you are talking about.

Also, I’d rather be in line with Xiin, at least he understands Al-walaa’ wal-Baraa’.

In case you missed it, allow me to remind you:

Victory comes from Allah and He has promised ultimate victory to Muslims (even if sinful) not kufaar and kufaar loving munaafiqiin. That is the promise that Allah has given. Don’t you forget that my good brother. Cheer for the kufaar and their lovers all you want. Try to demonise Muslims as much as you wish, for at the end of the day this is a war of Muslims against kufaar and hypocrites. You have chosen who you support and i have chosen who i support, laugh now, cheer now for it will be short lived inshallah.

Rahima   

I love the way that this guy somehow believes that takfiiris are worse than hypocrites (which he supports).

Hypocrites are even worse than kufaar, they are the lowest of mankind.

Xoogsade   

^ Are you not wasting your time discussing islam with people who didn't care about it yesterday?

You don't dignify people when they don't deserve it. I think a poem inwhich you express your utter contempt is the best way to go :D

N.O.R.F   

I could see where this thread was heading from the get go,,,,,,,,,,glad the shortcomings of the poster have been highlighted!

Lancer   

Question:

A Muslim businessman has been offered a golden opportunity to sell equipment and food or to sign a contract to do maintenance on vehicles and equipment for an army that is waging war against the Muslims. What is the ruling on doing such business?.

Answer:

Praise be to Allaah.

The scholars of Islam have stated that it is not permitted to support the kaafirs against the Muslims, and that that is kufr (disbelief) and riddah (apostasy), because Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning):

“O you who believe! Take not the Jews and the Christians as Awliyaa’ (friends, protectors, helpers), they are but Awliyaa’ of each other. And if any amongst you takes them (as Awliyaa’), then surely, he is one of them”

[al-Maa'idah 5:51]

The fuqaha’ of Islam, the imams of the Hanafi, Maaliki, Shaafa’i and Hanbali madhhabs, and other fuqaha’, have stated in their books that it is haraam to sell them anything that may help them against the Muslims, such as weapons, equipment, riding beasts, etc. So it is not permissible to give them food or to sell them food, drink, water, tents, trucks, vehicles, or to make contracts with them to provide maintenance, transaportation, etc. All of that is haraam and the one who consumes profits on such transactions is consuming haraam things, and the Fire is more fitting for him.

It is not permissible to sell them even a date or to give them anything that they can use against their enemies. Whoever does that deserves Hell, and the Fire is more fitting for all evil earnings. Indeed this is one of the most evil of evil things.

It is not permissible to give them anything that may give them the slightest help against the Muslims.

Al-Nawawi said in al-Majmoo’:

With regard to selling weapons to ahl al-harb (those who wage war against the Muslims), it is haraam according to scholarly consensus.

Ibn al-Qayyim said in I’laam al-Muwaqqi’een:

Imam Ahmad said: The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) forbade selling weapons at times of fitnah (tribulation)… It is obvious that selling them is helping others in sin and transgression. This also applies to every sale, rental or exchange that helps people to disobey Allaah, such as selling weapons to kaafirs, aggressors and bandits… or renting one’s house to someone who will set up a place for sin in it, or selling candles to someone who will use them to disobey Allaah, and other actions which help people to do that which Allaah hates and is angry with.

End quote.

In al-Mawsoo’ah al-Fiqhiyyah (25/153) it says:

It is haraam to sell weapons to ahl al-harb (those who are waging war against Islam) or to those who are known as bandits who attack Muslims or who stir up fitnah among them. Al-Hasan al-Basri said: It is not permissible for a Muslim to take weapons or horses to the enemies of the Muslims which will strengthen them against the Muslims, or anything that will help them to acquire weapons and horses, because selling weapons to ahl al-harb strengthens them to fight the Muslims and motivates them to declare war and continue fighting.

This issue is not the matter of ordinary or minor sins, rather it is a matter that has to do with the basis of ‘aqeedah (belief) and Tawheed (belief in the Oneness of Allaah), and the Muslim’s support and loyalty towards the Religion of Allaah and his disavowal of the enemies of Allaah. This is what was stated by the imams in their books.

Shaykh ‘Abd al-‘Azeez ibn Baaz (may Allaah have mercy on him) said in his Fataawa (1/274):

The scholars of Islam are unanimously agreed that whoever supports the kaafirs against the Muslims and helps them in any way is a kaafir like them as Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning):

“O you who believe! Take not the Jews and the Christians as Awliyaa’ (friends, protectors, helpers), they are but Awliyaa’ of each other. And if any amongst you takes them (as Awliyaa’), then surely, he is one of them. Verily, Allaah guides not those people who are the Zaalimoon (polytheists and wrongdoers and unjust)”

[al-Maa'idah 5:51].

Islam Q&A