Sign in to follow this  
Fiqikhayre

Thread on rebellion against muslim rulers!

Rahima   

When we have millions of $ spent on the reconciliation of Somalis in Mbgathi which resulted in the election of Abdullahi as the TFG president, is it not wrong to discredit such leader and espouse a monolothic movement? I assume you meant to hint "the removable of a leader" as Sheikh Sharif, the self-nominated ruler of the erstwhile Islamists.

If I remember correctly I don’t believe the courts were trying to remove CY but rather were trying to come to a middle ground with him in a way that would ensure his leadership but also serve the people of Somalia. It was he who refused to negotiate and instead used the aid of kufaar to invade Muslim people. It is at this point that he should be fought.

My point, when Islam is the most widely practiced religion in Ethiopoia, how can we label them as Kufaars? Yes there are Kufaar elements but to label all as Kufaars is disingeneous and misleading. Besides, Ethiopia came to assist us and it is ready to pull its troops anytime.

Why do you play cards that will topple over with a little huff? Dude, Ethiopia is ruled by the Christians, their leader is a kafiir (unless of course you want to argue that Meles is a Muslim) and it is he who is attacking Muslim people. What the population is matters not.

^ THE TFG WAS WILLING TO NEGOTIATE. THE ICU WERE THE ONES TALKING JIHAD AGAINST THE WORLD. The same ICU leaders who called forjihad are now sipping tea in germany. The recent past is not too far back, please stop the lying. THE ICU WANTED NO MIDDLE GROUND. They wanted as sheik turki said Somaliland, Puntland and all of Somalia under their control and only there control.

Khalaf   

MKA question about the shias....u say they are devient/kufar right? how come hizbuallah a shia miltia has been miltarly successful against bani israel? the only "islamic" group that has miltary achieved....any thoughts?

Question 2: i heard lecture that islamic judges most be trained/knowledge in fiiq in order to do shariah! the imam said a judge who has knowledge but verdict is right gets a reward for it but with a wrong verdict doesnt get punished/or reward. but a judge without knowledge but with a right verdict gets punished-bad deed but with a wrong verdict gets da hellfire!...first to hellfire are the "scholars" ect (something like dat correct me if wrong). My question the icu were judges, executioners even. Where they islamically fit to carry out those verdicts? any evidence?

Fabregas   

Originally posted by Caamir:

Geeljire, Don't you believe that we are very intolerant society?

Quote:My point, when Islam is the most widely practiced religion in Ethiopoia, how can we label them as Kufaars?

The ruling elites of ethiopia are the tigray and have always being the Christians.Besides i couldn't care how widely practiced islam is in ethiopia.This doesn't legitimaze anything.Ethiopia on paper is a so called federal state but in reality it is dictatorship ruled by Meles Zenawi.

Quote;Yes there are Kufaar elements but to label all as Kufaars is disingeneous and misleading. Besides, Ethiopia came to assist us and it is ready to pull its troops anytime.

No,ethiopia illegally invaded somalia according to international law.According to the u.n resolution no neighbouring country could send it's military troops to somalia. If ethiopia came to "assist us", then why they did back different warlords against each other for the last sixteen years?The helpers of somalia(c.i.a/ethiopia) where the same ones that supported the brutal warlords. Other somalis may buy the propoganda of times changing and ethiopia being our dear friend.

However i have seen with my own eyes the innoncent somalis who fled from zone 5 and live amongst the nomads in northern somalia. The somali inhabited region of ethiopia is the most militarised, human rights abused, poorly developed and hunger prone part of ethiopia. The same ethiopia you are calling our friend has agreements with somaliland, puntland and know the t.f.g, to detain any innoncent person suspected of being of o.n.l.f.This includes clerics and clan elders who can be detained at any time.If this is assitance then god help me.Yesterday i heard ethiopian troops, came to take a "businessman" from his home and this was in muqdisho.............

Rahima   

Taako,

Not their control but what they wanted was a nation under the rule of Allah, big difference between the two.

Rahima

Most certainly many regions would accept Islam as our rule of law. But with overzealous loud mouths like Indhacadde, and Turki who believed in the Gun before the mouth there was an unease in seeing the true measure of the ICU attacks. THE ICU had all the oppurtunity and much popular support, but that was drained away when they threatened to bring peaceful regions under their control without negotiations.

That is the ICU downfall and that only. They could've worked with the government and later started an islamic party and one fair and square in an election. However I fear that will never happen when you have leaders in Yemen, Germany,Kenya and who knows where else.

Abdullahi Yusuf Ahmad professes the kalimah by saying 'Laa Ilaah Ilallaahu muxamadur rasuulullaah', pray's five times a day, he fasts and upholds his siyaam in the holy month of ramadaan, he prays with the muslims during the two eids and addresses and congratulates them and he goes on the pilgrimae and cumra to Makkah Al-Mukkarramah! He doesn't flock the backs of the people of Mogadishu nor does he oppress them!

So therefore it is not allowed to rebell against such a muslim ruler!

On the other hand Rahima, where did your ICU get its weapons from?

They were ready to engage in the Jihaad and I was told they got their weapons of mass destruction from Indhacadde's weapon factory!

We already knew he owned a spaghetti factory in Marka but were was the weapon factory? In one of your home towns of Guriceel?

Oh no, the weapons were made in your little tree house in melbourne with the help of rokko, zu and suldaanka!

Now you tell me the ICU weren't aided by 'kaafirs' unless ofcourse Rahima believes that Isias Afwerki is a muslim the answer is 'Yes'!

It is not allowed to rebell against a muslim ruler!

Khalaf akhi Xizbullaah did its homework and preparation unlike the ICU, they had sophisticated weaponary and a desire to defend their country from the invaders!

To the second question in the area of their jurisdiction and control which was Mogadishu and the clan's that agreed on it by forming the local based sharia courts and with judges that are islamically trained and follow the sunnah and jurisdiction of rasuulullaah, they could make punishments according to the shariicah of the deen but as long as it stayed in their local area!

Shariicah law is practised everywhere in Somalia and until a government is found that can regulate all those unofficial shariicah courts and unify them as one unified system!

Khalaf we weren't born yesterday nor has the religion came to us yesterday we were muslims all along and belief me if in some parts of Somalia were no government authority is not there, Shariicah law wasn't practised the whole country would be in chaos!

For example Qisaas is practised everywhere in Somalia so are other importan rulings from Puntland to Hargeisa, to Kismaayo all the way to Mogadishu! We're a muslim nation!

All we need is now to recruit and appoint muslim judges for the whole of Somalia and make the local court systems into one large legal organ based on the shariicah!

There's no harm in it when groups of people come together and in accordance with the law of Allaah rule amongst them, this was the case for thousand of years Khalaf and nothing new!

Yeah one more thing I've forgotten, this whole debacle of the ICU was a political one, the Shariif wanted to negotiate because he could see what was coming and he wanted to use his islamic reconcilliatory methods but the group lead by Aweys were making politics and they had offers to go and lead the government be in peace with the ICU and TFG making an agreement!

But the old man Aweys refused because of politics involved, he had many promises from Saudi Arabia, Yemen, Egypt, Sudaan, Djibouit and even Eritrea but he refused and decided to sacrifice thousands of school children!

Where is the maslaxa the wisdom? They knew they were sacrfising kids for nothing, what did the boy who came all the way from Australia and left behind his pregnant woman achieved?

He was lied to by Aweys the politician who was only looking out for his own selfish interests!

Now the whole thing was predicatable, the Shariif is in a Nairobi hotel talking to CIA individauls, nobody knows where charlatan Aweys is and Indhacadde is in Eritrea whilst Abu Mansuur is in Saudi and Pro. Caddow is in Yemen!

Is that islamic justice, do you call that justice Rahima! Think of the thousands school children that died and were lied to!

Don't make us laugh sister you have been numerously refusted in this thread so please make sense sister!

Rahima   

MKA,

I didn't ask you to glorify a blood-sucking kaafir inviting warlord turned president. What i asked you was to explain under what conditions can a leader be overthrown, how and by whom.

Answer this and we shall continue.

NASSIR   

Dear Rahima, let us not jump into conclusions and give this TFG some time to recover from its misshaps and continue acheiving what it plans in the future.

AbuGurey, I agree brother and we have no choice but to go with the TFG due to our own internal infighting that has devastated the country.

Asalamu calaymkum

Rahima   

^ As far as I’m concerned this wretched government can do no right. I was one of those willing to give them a chance laakiin after they employed the deadly services of gaalo (Ethiopia and America) I’m done.

As for the discussion, I see the questions have yet to be answered. Not answered because the conclusion is well known.