Sign in to follow this  
Fiqikhayre

Thread on rebellion against muslim rulers!

You're a disillustionit khwaarij utopian adeer and because you couldn't argue with me properly you distort to corruption!

At one hand Sheikh Gacmey was working with the government to uphold the civil peace but on the other hand he was giving his 'blessings' to the shaabaab fighters in Bendiradley, there is your khwaarij logic for you!

The Sheikh didn't agree with the futile revolution and he didn't gave his blessing to fight and bring down the peace in Puntland reason because he is a man who doesn't believe in burning down his own house without a plan of how to restore it again!

Usually if you bring down a house you need constitutions plan of how to rebuild it properly and better!

whatever the heck they were,khawarij or what,they are now liquidated.They are as good as yesterday.Many pple then believed that if indeed the courts were pious and truthful,they would stand true and win .Did they win?Did their commanders die in their so called Jihaad?Today,those who lied to the shabab are being arrested in flight.If the sheikhs knew that they would both be victorious in life and in death,why not keep their grounds and die as matyres?I believe in one jihaad,and that jihaad is the truth and its the truth that liquidated those cowards.What xiin or Yonis says doesn't matter,its all un important.Folks,ama fad ama hafadina,waa inala fadsiina for the government is staying.

Pi   

My conclusion: there was a disagreement between the scholars as to the islamic legality of this so-called Jihad. Anyone who denies is being dishonest.

Whose Ijtihad was right is a different question. If I could only read arabic fiqh books on Jihad. :(

Horn, that Yonis wants this tfg to succeed is understandable! To support what he thinks is right is also logical! Even his emotional outburst, which he constantly spewed on this site, is justifiable in light of the relative successes his group recently made! What are not bearable, however, are his efforts to justify Ethiopian and American intervention by citing prophetic sayings. That was not only misleading but (I thought) it also amounted to a thinly veiled derision to the most basic Islamic principles. It’s not a hidden secret that tfg has at best (it might have been the case that it was used without its consent) aligned themselves with America’s global agenda to crush those whose mere existence America deems dangerous, Islamists. That type of compliance stems not out of any particular tfg stance against Islam or Muslims, we like to think, but instead it’s a practical conformity to the current world order. In other words tfg looked after its own survival and did whatever it calculated to stay alive! In that sense, the infamous prouncement that overflowed our cup of humiliation was based purely on a political convenience, and was not out of conviction!

How else could tfg justify the death and destruction that befell upon its own people? The same people mind you that it claims to govern! Ethiopia’s invasion and its presence on our soil is not a matter of pride to any Somali with dignity. A smart tfg supporter would explain things in a different light. He could have noted that the death of those who were massacred in cold-blooded fashion while in a wedding celebration in their own village does not contribute to anyone’s success. He could have insisted that the current world structure does not allow a religious solution to our problems. Those who try to do it, no matter how sincere in their intent they may be, will be utterly crushed! It’s not a unique Somali phenomenon. It’s a global experience! And my attitude has been that perhaps defeat is the best teacher, and we will get it right next time IA. In the meantime let the victors worry how to keep the win, and let us, the losers, think ways to recover our defeat! It always happens!

But Yonis resorted to do the unthinkable; labor to give those who selfishly brought enemy tanks to our midst a theological support. Our current national tragedy, in Yonis logic, is indeed a cause to celebrate! And in the process of defending the indefensible, the man amassed rubbish and proudly called it a body of religious evidence that supports tfg’s divine authority! Jinku wuxuu galaa meel insugu gooeye waa hore’e.

No matter.

Wuxuusse kaga daray style xumida; the ease he has in dolling out names; the forceful conscription and his attempt to subscribe us to extreme religious groupings; the shameless misquotes and broken references he attributed to respected scholars…and the likes! And some people think he has valid points that need be refuted. No surprise there either.

^^That is a sign of a deeply disturbed man, would you not say?

Wuxuusse kaga daray style xumida; the ease he has in dolling out names; the forceful conscription and his attempt to subscribe us to extreme religious groupings; the shameless misquotes and broken references he attributed to respected scholars…and the likes! And some people think he has valid points that need be refuted. No surprise there either.

^^That is a sign of a deeply disturbed man, would you not say

:D

War aniga,Castro,che ,Mujahid,Paragon,Mystic iyo baanda kala[Who are not very diplomatic as you btw] ayaa kani daawo uweyne LOL...iskadaa,waa mid qalbi qaawan oo xabad xaaran,adeer :D

Asxabtiisana,"He is talented" bey lasoo boodayan hadaba...Bal adba

I see the Puntland ulama weren't enough so now the good and righteous scholars of Islam are targeted and accused of being bribed! May Allaah forgive the sinner's and guide them to the right path inshallaah! Amiin.

Did you know khalaf that Sheikh Albani was deported from the Kingdom by the Saud Family and he had to go to Ammaan in Jordan?

No I guess you wouldn't have known that!

Wallaahi the sister Rahima has the most correct form of belief from all of you! Xiin do you remember how me and the sister refuted you on the issue of the Shiicah Ithna Cashariyah?

That was another debate you lost and remember the words given to you, who ever doubts that the Shia Ithna Cashariayah the rawaafid have are kaafirs have self disbelieved!

I'm not going to argue with you because you're very confused indeed in regards to the issue being discussed and may I recommend you doing more study and research in order to correct your belief!

Ofcourse you will now come out and refute that the Shiicah Ithna Cashariayah are true disbelievers otherwise I will leave it to the sister to educate you on that matter?

What say you?

I see the Puntland ulama weren't enough so now the good and righteous scholars of Islam are targeted and accused of being bribed! May Allaah forgive the sinner's and guide them to the right path inshallaah! Amiin.

Did you know khalaf that Sheikh Albani was deported from the Kingdom by the Saud Family and he had to go to Ammaan in Jordan?

No I guess you wouldn't have known that!

Wallaahi the sister Rahima has the most correct form of belief from all of you!

Xiin do you remember how me and the sister refuted you on the issue of the Shiicah Ithna Cashariyah?

That was another debate you lost and remember the words given to you, who ever doubts that the Shia Ithna Cashariayah the rawaafid have are kaafirs have self disbelieved!

I'm not going to argue with you because you're very confused indeed in regards to the issue being discussed and may I recommend you doing more study and research in order to correct your belief!

Ofcourse you will now come out and refute that the Shiicah Ithna Cashariayah are true disbelievers otherwise I will leave it to the sister to educate you on that matter?

What say you?

Pi I shall in due course inshallaah bring forth my evidence and then you will see the truth from the wrong inshallaah!

Bear with me inshallaah soon falsehood will be distinguishable from the fabrication and destortion!