Sign in to follow this  
dhulQarnayn

General Duke is the new Somali ambassador to Tehran

No wonder, the guy has been an adamant supporter of the government! ileen ninku jaga-raadis buu ahaa . :D

-------------------------------------------------

Safiirka Somalia u Fadhiya Jamuuriyada Iraan oo Manta si Rasmi ah loo Gudoon Siiyay Warqadii Safiir Nimo.

M/weynaha jamuuriyada Iran mudane axmed Njaad ayaa manta waxaa uu qasrigiisa madaxtooyada ku gudoon siisay warqadii aqoon siga ee safiir nimno Mudane C/raxmaan luga dheere oo ah safiirka jamuuriyada Somalia u qaabil san dalka Iran.

4%5B2%5D.jpg

Masuul kan u qaabil san dalka Somalia jamuuriyada iraan ayaa waxaa uu yahay masuul qibrad dheraad ah u leh howsha ay u idmatay jamuuriyada Somalia.

Goobta ay ka dhacday gudoon siinta ayaa isaganu waxaa ku sugnaa kuxigeenka safiirka oo lagu maga caabo Dr Jamaal C/samed xirsi yusuf oo isaguna ah masuulka labaad ee uga wakiilka ah dalka Somalia jamuuriyada Iraan.

2%5B2%5D.jpg

Safiir C/raxmaan iyo kuxigeenkiisa Dr Jamaal ayaa waxaa ay mudo badan ay kala hadlayeen M/weynaha dalka Iran sidii loo sii kordhin lahaa ama kor loogu qaadi lahaa xiriirka dheer ee u dhaxeeya labada dal ee Somalia iyo Iraan.

Maaha markii ugu horaysay ee uu maga caabo M/weyne C/laahi Yuusuf safiiro iyo kuxigeeno u fadhin doona dalalka shisheeye dalka Somalia.

3%5B4%5D.jpg

Safiirkan cusub iyo kuxigeen kiisa oo ah labadii ugu danbeeyay masuliyiin ay maga cowdo wasaarada arimaha dibadda dalka Somalia uu haatan hogaan u hayo wasiir Cali Axmed Jaamac Jangali.

Masuuliyinta haatan loo maga caabay jamuuriyada Iran ayaa waxaa ay yihiin rag mudo dheer ku soo dheex jiray howsha dublamaasi ee aduunka isgaoo haatan ku wacad maray inay dib u soo celin donaan xiriirkii u dhaxeeyay labada dal ee Somalia iyo Iran.

1%5B5%5D.jpg

Gaba gabadii xafladan ka dhacday qasriga madaxtooyada jamuuriyada Iran eena lagu gudoon siinayay warqada safiir nimo masuliyiinta kala ah safiir C/raxmaan luga dheere iyo kuxigeenkiisa oo lagu maga caabo Dr Jamaal C/samed xirsi yuusuf ayaa ku soo dhamaaday farxad iyo jawi aad u wanaag san isadoo halkaasi ay ka galbiyeen gawaadhida madaxtooyada ee dalka Iran.

-------------------------------------------------

Abdiraxmaan Lagadheere is indeed General Duke, but that was all in the open for many of us insiders. Having said that, saxib this "public figure" is still SOL nomad and that excuses him of getting his shirt dirtied through name calling.

Good luck to Duke. I wonder how it feels to have lunch with the great Ahmedinajad.

NGONGE   

Leave Duke alone, people. He's a good, upstanding man. I have always liked him and thought he was the best nomad on this site.

LANDER   

Does that mean he's looking for a replacement for cyber-propaganda minister of the 'great' TFG? Emperor, I smell a job opportunity you better jump on it

Fabregas   

Originally posted by Emperor:

Is that Duke? What a giant man, look at him compared Ahmedinajad, he sure can have him for Quraac.

but Rudy will have him for dinner, neday, for so,yo :D

p.s. interesting

oh yeah, and remember Iran was accused of supporting the fake mullahs of Somalia :D

Gediid   

Are you guys joking or serious.Libaax please ma run baa mise waa kaftan bey kaa tahay.

Anyways good luck to the new ambassador.

PS

Abdullahi imika laga bilaabo hooyaadii nin bey dhashey or my name aint Gediid haddi aad wax khalad ah ka sheektaan.....

Gediid   

As a note to future ambassadors from SOL when presenting your credentials please put that in a leather casing instead of handing it over in an envolope.Markaad eegto Ahmed Najjad I bet he is like what the fcuk could they not even afford something to put this piece of sh!t in????

Johnny B   

Let me say this for our Duke and not for the public figure and Somalia's Ambassador to Iran.

"Where is the secessionists' Ambassador to Tehran"?

:D

good luck Mr Abdiraxmaan.

Malika   

^ :D:D ,didnt you notice how Gediid got so annoyed he couldnt let go of the question mark button?????? :D

I dont think that is our Duke,but am sure he should land himself a nice little job soon.. :D

Kashafa   

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL. :D:D:D

Waraaa Dukie-boy, Safeer aa lagaa dhigay yaah ? :D:D Haven't laughed so hard in a new yawk minute. Can't make this shit up, yo.

Abti, being a 'civil servant' and what not, what exactly are your qualifications ? I mean, besides being a numero uno D.H.A.B.O.D.H.A.L.I.F ? Did you tell Ahmedenajad that you grew obese on Xabashi nafaqo ? That while you stuffed your face, and waddled around like a penguin, millions of Somalis are living under trees, thanks to the traitorous entity whose credentials you carry ?

This is exactly the same sort of nepotic cronyism what destroyed the Siad Barre regime. What in the world can this poor fat F possibly offer......to anyone ? As any reader of his posts can attest to, his communication skills are rudimentary, his propaganda crude and downright laughable, his outlook and thinking irrevocably stuck in the swamplands of Qabiil. Isku soo dhoob-dhoob, the man is the walking talking epitome of everything that is the worst of Somali-dom: Never-ending cuqdad, bitterness, and hate, My Tol'ism, inferiority complex the size of Mars, political prostitution, complete disregard for Islam and it's principles.

The scary thing is, Dukie-boy is probably the best(ie, least evil) the TFG has to offer. Imagine marka what calibre of qashin they will appoint to any possible 'unity government'.

Niggaz like this need to go. Somalia cannot afford Siad Barre v2.0 and the powder-keg of Qabiiil, anti-Islamism, and nepotic cronyism waiting to blow up. Can't be allowed. Will never be allowed. The Tigray/TFG alliance need to be annihilated, not accommodated. And that's the way things are headed now, in spite of the gullible jago-doon fools of Djibouti.

But, abti, ii enjoy-garay the petty fruits of treason and khiyaanah while you can. Enjoy the pathetic pomp of Safeer-hood while it lasts. And when ur appointed time comes to meet the Grim Reaper, and you scream that blood-curdling cry of: "Rabi Irjicooon, Lacali Acmalo Saalixan feema tarakt. Send me back, O Lord, so that I may do good again. Just give me one chance to redeem my fat face and a lifetime of dhulinimo and hawaaan. Just one chance O Lord. I don't want to die.", it'll be too late. As the Somalis say: Ninkee soo joog laga waayo, soo jeef aa laga helaa.

ii baashaal, duqa, ii baashaal.

Kashafa take it easy and specially with s words. (they are nit allowed in SOL) This is just a joke, ila qosol. Abdulrahman is not alone Somalis in the diaspara are becoming giants so no more skinnys. Congradulations to the new Somali Ambassidor in Tehran.

The Black Haw incident in Mogadishu, the Americans were calling Somalis skins and when asked why they did not shoot them all, one GI replied everyone was hiding behind his AK47.