Sign in to follow this  
GAAROODI

Djibouti and Somalia should understand that Somaliland is the ultimate power house

GAAROODI   

The Unstoppable nation....Somaliland regardless of election..regardless of who wins and who loses...this is without a doubt the greatest Somali State. The Birth place of greater Somalia, the central headquarters of the fight against Ethiopia in the 1970's. The First Somali country to gain independence. The central pillar in the collapes of Siad Barre. The brightest star in East Africa.

So Djibouti and Somalia its time to....understand reality.

This is one nation that is unstoppable. I dare you to watch this clip,

http://www.youtube.c om/watch?v=w_uYfTcZj OM&feature=fvw

nuune   

The Birth place of greater Somalia

Then it should lead and stay having that achievment you said there, dear lad smile.gif

UGH!!! If I hear one more word about Somaliland I dont know what I will do!! There is only ONE SOMALIA. SOMALIAND is just a freaking STATE exactly THAT AND ONLY THAT. NOT A COUNTRY PPl. STOP SUPPORTING DIVISION. UGHHH!

Originally posted by AfricaOwn:

Which one of you Garowe boys is behind this character?
:D

I want some answers dammit.

Ninkaan buufis Garoowe la yiraahdo kusoo socoto. Isaayar oo isdabaqabo intee kugu fogaan, igaarka.

And about this thread, another spam, another waste of bandwidth.

Its true though Djibouti tried so hard to establish a government for Somalia they failed the world supports the failed TFG no matter what ,and it failed Somaliland proofed the world wrong , they keep supporting a TFG For so long and its not taking them no where , waxy laa yaabanyihin halkay salaadu iska qabsan laadahay.

Paragon   

^You know that's the new conspiracy circulating these days. That's Dj's effort to help big bro is a way to destroy SL. Loada BS.