Sign in to follow this  
xiinfaniin

Siilaanyo-Al-soomaali

Ibtisam   

^^Risk in human life is not the same as financial risk Xiin, you know that very well.I believe in calculated risks :D Ciyaar taa jooji, you are effectively arguing, lets burn the last pieces for something very far. I think it will just burn the pieces and send us back to the 1990s.

P.s. Also Silaanyo being a SNM veteran, I would like to see how that goes down when he mixes with his former enemies. Can you imagin Morgan and Silaanyo trying to make something work :eek:

Originally posted by xiinfaniin:

^^The base. The base, good brother.

See, you are not all toghether today. One wonders who threw you out of balance

You never got what I meant by that.. :D

^^I am not good at riddles, especially the ones from angry men.

Ibti, morgan has no place in somali politics. Siilaanyo, as a leader of a vast land, should. This should not cause burning. I strongly disagree with the scare tactic sister. Politicians use it all the time. A. Yusuf used it in a different way. It never works. Why people burn each other if a reasoble settlement engineered by one of thier own is achieved. Of course Siilaanyo should prudent to estimate the pulse of his people and what would be a swallowble deal for them.

AYOUB   

Originally posted by Norf 1 Al Filastini:

To cheer up Xiin, an open dialogue with SL is guaranteed post March IA. Bal aynu yara sugno.

Hadal nin weyn. That I can understand.

Originally posted by AYOUB:

Then again, even I would ignore that if I was caravan kirishboy forced to chose between Hiraale and Dalxa as a deputy.
:D

^^I can aslo understand this one coming from Ayyoub, my brother from Waqooyi Galbeed. :D

Ibtisam   

Ibti, morgan has no place in somali politics. Siilaanyo, as a leader of a vast land, should. This should not cause burning. I strongly disagree with the
scare tactic sister.
Politicians use it all the time. A. Yusuf used it in a different way. It never works.
Why people burn each other if a reasoble settlement engineered by one of thier own is achieved.
Of course Siilaanyo should prudent to estimate the pulse of his people and what would be a swallowble deal for them.

Either you are pulling my chains or you are very idealistic atheer. smile.gif

juma-nne   

If i may ask Norf1 a speculative question. what migh be the strategy?

Is it going to happen in Stages? Once the inauguration takes place in Hargeysa Then move the capital to 'Burco' Then invite The south to join him there and BOOM!! The greater somalia is re-estblished no more seccesion :D:D I cant wait to see such a blessed 'caravan' eventually landing just next to XIIN'S Doorstep.

juma-nne   

Is it going to happen in Stages? Once the inauguration takes place in Hargeysa Then move the capital to 'Burco' Then invite The south to join him there and BOOM!! The greater somalia is re-estblished no more seccesion :D:D I cant wait to see such a blessed 'caravan' eventually landing just next to XIIN'S Doorstep.

Originally posted by
xiinfaniin
:

Che, public pranouncements is what politicians do. Nurdin told us he would support Faroole if he loses but walked away at the end.

Siilaanyo would break previous promises if he deems them unbenificial for his future, and in this case
:D
, for the bigger common good.

Yes I am encouraging him

You seem to bet on the wrong horse everytime.

Ibtisam   

^^^^LOOOL

Originally posted by juma-nne:

Is it going to happen in Stages? Once the inauguration takes place in Hargeysa Then move the capital to 'Burco' Then invite The south to join him there and BOOM!! The greater somalia is re-estblished no more seccesion
:D:D
I cant wait to see such a blessed 'caravan' eventually landing just next to XIIN'S Doorstep.

HAHAHA See even these baby steps sound better than Xiin's jumping ship :D

I like this new kid, only if the south take huge steps between now and then, otherwise he would have a hard time selling that idea to anyone.

^^I like that one too. See I am a reasonable man as long some progress is made toward the larger goal.

Che, I dont usually get you adeer. You just seem to be confused on almost every issue and topic. Meel qabso waad laalaadaaye!

juma-nne   

New 'KID' Kulahaa :confused: . Adeer xishood oo haigugefin.

adeeradaa si fiican ayaan isunaqaan. Waagii aurtayadii goonyaha qorilugud lagufaruurya xidhan jiray. Anyways the likings of Xiin have some hints of logic yet the W's & H' of why, where, when and how are still not making sense.

This coming from XIIN is another adition of animals into the XIIN'S ARK namely the 'PEACE CARAVAN'