Sign in to follow this  
Fiqikhayre

Puntland 11th Year Anniversary Celebratins, August 1st on SOL!

sool_boy   

Originally posted by Jacaylbaro:

you guys talk too much ......

Just say HAPPY BUGLAND DAY .....
:D

Dude when DICTATORIA(somalilan d) gonna have happy days? :D

GAAROODI   

Its a bit rich talking about borama,sanag and sool while puntland in reality is in choas. fix your house instead of lighting a match next door.

on the other happy anniversery, wish you guys all the best of luck.

maybe you guys should visit puntland, i was there for a few hours and it wasnt all that, but you guys might think differently.

Duke, stop rubbing your fake maps over the internet, a military presence is better than a fake map, Somaliland runs Las Anod to Borama. Obtain it than put it on your map but last time i checked day dreaming didnt effect maps.

( i know what your probably say, so say it?)

"well somaliland aint on no map"

Cut the bull buddy, its all about the military presence. capture las anod than put it your map, we could cause its ours along with buhodle,las korey before you know it the Somaliland flag could be flying over bosaso and garowe after all they are only villages compared to Burco and Hargaisa or even Borama for that matter.

PEACE.

GAAROODI   

i live in africa just as much i live in london, stay there for six months than come back here for 6 months. Africa is the best, love it a lot.

The problem with you guys is, you've never been there, but just spout poison online.

live life man, go and visit. Before i left six months ago the same people were hear talking about somalia this, puntland that. I came back six months later after having an amazing time, to the same stuff.

grow up people.