Sign in to follow this  
SoMa_InC

The Premier League Has Been Won..

BOB   

Originally posted by SoMa_InC:

Bob are you saying that Chelsea will win the Treble and Arsenal will win the FA Cup?

No No No Sxb...it seems you misunderstood me!

what i meant to say is...your team's best bet is the League & the Worthington Cup only..FA Cup will be ours (don't worry about the game today against Sheff Utd) the dream of Chelsea winning the Champions league is a beautiful dream but unfortunately a far fetched one as i believe it's just bit out of your reach now considering all the heavy weights that are there.

Good Luck..Sxb.

Peace, Love & Unity.

BOB   

Originally posted by BOB:

Chelsea is badly missing for Roben and Didier Drogba “The Monster†and I have this gut feeling that Newcastle will dumb them out of the FA Cup especially if they keep squandering chances like they did today.

this is what i predicted would happen and it happened today! :cool:

i am happy for my boy Patrick Kluivert for scoring the match winning goal and Mr. Maurinho underestimated Newcastle especially after thrashing them easily in their previous two meetings and today he was out foxed by the least manager you'd expect to do so.

I have never seen a manager bringing on all his three substitutes at the beginning of the second half and the biggest mistake he's made was to take off Joe Cole whom i thought had a decent game...what can you possibly say about Mr.Kezman?

"i am a natural goal scorer, i am born to score" <== this statement came back to haunt him... he should know that there is a big difference in quality between Eriedivisie and the Prem League!

Soma_Inc..Tough Luck Sxb...Maybe next season yeah ;) .

Peace, Love & Unity.

WingA   

Originally posted by Rooney:

The league far from over boyzzzz.. i mean, it wouldnt be any funn if we gave up now would it??
dont be too scared chelsea fans.... the story isnt over yet!!!!!

SoMa_InC   

Very very sad news for Chelsea in deed!!!!

Now I am hating on Newcastle...They didnt play no s*hit but had luck, they injured our players delibrately; what was Shearer thinking about when he was tackling Bridge.

The likes of Duff and Gallas might miss the crutial important game becoz of some fu*cking FA cup.

Peace

Football, Clacio, Futebol

The Ultimate in drama and Entertainment :cool: .

R.V.N Back for the Red Devils

whislt Chelsea now face a stern second test of the seasons hopes 1 trophy out of reach, i fear your season will be defined by your performance against Barca tomorrow and i can see a royal *** wipping being administered

Arsenal would do well to escape with a draw against Bayern but Makay's hatrick at the wknd suggests to me a first legg defeat.

Shock Shock Horrow it looks like these Northen Munkeys will do well again!!!

Lpool and the Manks i think will do well in there first legg tie's

Night of Festivities

Soma_Inc,

Looks like your team is falling apart. What happened to Jose's cockiness?? It's clear he is just a sore loser man, sad. I thought a manager of his calibre would at least be humble about a defeat, especially with chelsea having a good chance to win at the bridge.

SoMa_InC   

^^^^^ 187 Bruv we aint faling apart and moreover as you said we have a good chance of winning the return leg.

Furthermore, we won the Carling Cup....We played magnificently.

Two more to go....

Liverpool fans.....What happened to that over-rated wack player aka Gerrald....I dont blame him though, we made his team fall apart.

Peace.

I dnt know about this season man. Seems like the Carling Cup, which was designed to get little teams in Europe such boro and bolton, is being seen as one of the big trophies. It doesnt do any good for the top teams who are most likely going to finish in a CL place, to battle each other for this cup. Soma_Inc if anything is over-rated its the carling cup. Remember it wasn't that easy to win as you're making out, they did take you to extra time.

Viking   

Chelsea deserved to win and were the better team today. Gerrard was nowhere to be seen and even managed to score one for Chelsea :D His team missed his contribution today...But he's still without a doubt one of the best players in England.

Mourinho? Disgrace! He was acting like a teenager (the likes of Rooney can be excused for such rude behaviour). I hope Barca punish him and shoot down the "ego" by scoring 5 goals past them to progress to the quarters.

Gone are the days when the big teams ignored the cups. They today go after every trophy available. Look at when Real Madrid lost to Zaragoza in Spain's King's cup last year...they fielded all their top players but lost. Milan has also done the same in Italy, they play Udinese in the return leg of the quarter-finals on March 16th and they are fighting hard to win the Italian cup. If they progress to the final, they might play a team like Inter or Roma.

Some big teams usually field "weaker" teams when playing teams from lower divisions but they bring in high profile players as they progress further in the competition (just like Man U did when they played Chelsea - compare to the youthful team that beat Arsenal's young gun-ners).

N.O.R.F   

Chelsea deserved to win it by posession only, we had 3 clear one on ones to kill them off but we missed them, Chelsea punished us for that.

micky mouse cup neway

Henry blow deepens Arsenal crisis

Wenger said: "Freddie Ljungberg is an option but we need a second striker.

"I have to decide whether it will be Aliadiere, Quincy or Lupoli who will start with him up front. Those three will be involved."

The crisis has arisen because Dennis Bergkamp, Jose Antonio Reyes and Robin van Persie are all suspended.

Arsenal are also without winger Robert Pires, who sustained an ankle injury at Southampton on Saturday

N.O.R.F   

The Arses are going up north again, it cold, its wet, they will all be wearing gloves against the tough men of Yorkshire :D

Come on Blades!

I lol feel sorry for Arsene Tough luck aey?

Lpool have struggled with some bigg bigg injuries Alsono Ciise and Pongele all out for the season, with Garcia Baros Gerrard all enduring long spells out in the medical room.

Lets see how the Southern Fairies cope during the next 2 weeks :cool:

That was probably 1 of THE best cup ties. On the other hand we needed it because its a confidence boost.

Man of the Match??

Patrick Vieira for Arsenal and Chris Morgan for Sheffield

N.O.R.F   

Great FA Cup action on a Tuesday night, well i suppose when you have 5 world cup players taking penalties against Paddy Kenny the outcome is predictable.