Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Hargaysa: No election as Mugger Riyaale stands tall

Originally posted by General Duke:

^^^AfricaOwn; I hope you had a great Jummah, and all is well with you.

Puntland state has had four changes of govenrment in the last 12 years. Somaliland has never had a smooth transfer of power. Tuur was chased out, Egaal died on the job, and Riyaale stole a fake election and now has posponed it for two years.
:D

Our electoral college system works for now, your fake "democracy" does not work.

As for the Mugging, we have changed our leaders, Yusuf, Hashi, Cade and now Faroole. You can not change Riyaale.

When will the election to change Riyaale take place?

:D

Smooth transfer of power? Do you not understand the question YOU asked? ELECTIONS...have the pirates EVER had it? I want to see every crook in garowe to line up to exercise their right to vote. Only then you have the reason to talk back..got it?

And far as the mugging go, the moaning and b$!$ continues from your clan-men in Nairobi. While Riyale sits on a tree, and shoots those folks while they sh!t and pee.

Qudhac   

afri

he will never answer the question of when pirateland will hold its first ever election.

indeed you gata love our house clown :D:D

Cowke   

Qudhac. Its very simple. U want War. Burco will be ours. If we defeated aideed with the national army equipment, where do u think u stand?

If u dont release those people, 200 snm men will be lying on the roads of puntland. Its quite simple. No calcaal no Show!!! U don't like that. Then make a move. But When u Do Know that Hafun will hitt u

Haatu   

Originally posted by Cowke:

Qudhac. Its very simple. U want War. Burco will be ours. If we defeated aideed with the national army equipment, where do u think u stand?

If u dont release those people, 200 snm men will be lying on the roads of puntland. Its quite simple. No calcaal no Show!!! U don't like that. Then make a move. But When u Do Know that Hafun will hitt u

I'm :confused: First we're talking about how you'll capture Burco, then Aideed and the Somali National Army then we're back on the roads of P/land with 200 SNM militia on the floor, then Hafun which is on the East coast will supposedly hit Qudhac??? Saxiib, where are you going with this? :D

FIDHIN   

Rayaale will win the election, they delay came from the opposition as they want an election with registration, Udub indicated that they dont mind making an election without registration and the mucaarid said no then they all agreed on dat, now the results is being waited for.

i like Rayaale becoz he got us laas caanood back

RedSea   

^^^ :D Oo kaalay Las Anod yaa kuu leh, Riyaale aad dooratid be ma xumee? Dad character ah ayaa soo buux dhaafiyey SOL.

RedSea   

Originally posted by General Duke:

quote: Dukey, my brother things aren't simple as you make them out to be. Riyaale is an corrupt individual without a doubt, but there are bigger minds at work behind the scenes

Qhalib; brother can you elaborate a little on these
great minds
who are behind the scenes, and what their interest is to prolonge the agony of the SNM?

Qudhac; When will the election be held, do we even have a date?
By "Great" I mean big, not to mean smart. Men like Ducaale who hails from the clan that forms the largest Udub party base is what is keeping Riyaale in office right now. Without him, Riyaale would be toasted. Duale is big time crook, that man has years of experience in the game under his belt, he also attended Sundrust royal military academy.

In addition, there is no agony, just good ole immoral politics. Since there are no guarantees that Somaliland would be in better position under Silaanyo or Faysal Cali waraabe, we can't lay too much blame on Riyaale. Assuming that an individual like Riyaale has the capacity to smother the so call SNM clans is just laughable, it doesn't exist in the real world my friend. Riyaale is only representative of the party of Igal supported by large clan base of the Duaale clan.