Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Hargaysa: No election as Mugger Riyaale stands tall

Abtigiis   

Somaliland came out of anger and vengence, Puntland came out of envy and ana-waa-ikan mentality. Very little to choose between to be fair.

According to Oodweyne, recognition came in November 2003. So you never know with our secessionists, it seems that time, as well as truth does not apply to them.

Who knows Riyaale might change the calendar, he might send an edict from Villa Morgan stating that Somaliland being so unique has a different time to Somalia, and it is in fact only February 2008 and he has a full month to prepare for the scheduled election.

:D

Khayr   

Originally posted by Haatu:

^ I wouldn't call it a slap in the face, more of a friendly advise.
The day they oust Riyaale the day problems shall start. Somalis can only live in peace with a strong ruler controlling them. Take my advise S/landers and be patient. Don't throw away your fruits after so much struggle
;)

In many ways, I agree.

GAAROODI   

puntland would kill to be us....these people are sad pathetic individuals, always screaming the same mantra...over and over again, yet every year...we pass them, defeat them and humiliate them,

like i said before duke little boy, you better pray that i get my recognition because if i dont, then i will start my somali empire, i will rule all, every square inch and village, starting with your rubbish dump bosaso and garowe..im only 15 miles away anyway.

so what ever happens, recognition or no recognition i will win.

CAN YOU STOP ME.

GAAROODI   

If I choose to become the champion of somalia...i would change its name...its flag, its capital... and no one would rule except me, in my honoust belief I am the only real power, have been and will always be. I made it, i destroyed it and can give it life or keep it dead.

you can not compare in your right mind a nation of people who wrote the terms and condition of cooperation in the middle of the red sea with the worlds largest colonial power to those of a people who were used as bridges to cross the rivers of there native soil.

saxib like my forfathers said before in poetry CADANKAN LA LOLANA..E MODOWGA MA XISAYNO. We compete with colonialists we are not interested in blacks.

Abtigiis   

Originally posted by General Duke:

A&T: So which one did you apply for the Prison break or the Warden?

Only someone whose horizon is shrunk by incurable clanish narrowness think those in prisons in somaligalbeed do not belong to the Somali race but to a small clan. If that is a shame, it is a collective shame.

GD you are a clanist, I am not. I don't cheer for Axmed Madoobe but you worship Faroole, Cadde muse etc. I don't cheer for Xassan Turki but you die for Yey. I don't wish for a jubba-land enclave, but you root for a Puntland state that is based on clan. I don't take political positions in Somalia's conflict based on where I stand on the 4.5 formula. You do.

If I support ONLF it is because it is the only game in town. They are not part of Somalia's warring factions. They are fighting Ethiopia. If they were General Duke Liberation front, or ZFLF or TYPF i would still have supported.

Admitedly, I have biases against the political establishments that hail from Puntland. It is an area I need to work on, but with people like you, my biases seem to be confirmed by the day.

^^^You came to this thread full bravado, full of courage. No one attacked you, nor was the subject of the thread aimed at you. However you took it upon yourself to dish dirt, as usual you attack the Duke, by labeling the people of Puntland, “Pirates” to you that was amusing since they are all criminals in your eyes, led by a money launderer.

Maybe you did it all in jest, a simple example of a warped sense of humor that you take pleasure in? However your total collapse and cries of “I am not a clanist” do not hold water, because you did not attack, the Duke or even Faroole you attacked all the people of Puntland. Then you became specefic targeting a region of the state, to you the reer Bari were no more than a bunch of boastful cowards. Yet you are not a clanist?

Then you go on and admit that you have a problem and let me quote...

Admittedly, I have biases against the political establishments that hail from Puntland. It is an area I need to work on

Thus you are not a clanist, yet they are all criminals and some of them are also boastful cowards, and you have problems with your perception of them, and your bias towards them, but you are not a clanist, just misunderstood?

What made you sing like a canary?

Ah the Duke gave you a lable that you did not like, was it the "Mugged"? No that’s another group. Yes I remember the "prisoner". That lable made you go quite, and then cry like a little baby in need of breast milk. Yet if you look at it, a prisoner could be a victim or a criminal.

The moral of the story is, why label others and make silly jokes, when you can not take being labeled?

Now go ponder on this lesson, and pull yourself together no one even called you a clanist.

Abtigiis   

I am puntist, as in racist. But, you are a full blown clanist. Can we settle for that! :D:D

Being a puntlander is a disposition, being a pirate is a choice. So, the two are not interchangeable.

Why one would curse and declare "the future is a forbidding land" when he has the the choice of saying "the future is Somalia" fails commensense.

A&T: That’s much better, more composed.

“The future is bright, the future is Puntland”,

why ,does that statement ,bother so many people, in here so much? Also it’s important to note that you ignore, the last few words of my signature, “Somalia Shall rise”. Thus you have no point what so ever, every angle of attack is blocked, try again lad.

;)

^^

Getting back to you. I hope you a had nice Jummah. You didn't answer my questions...When do you think we'll see elections EVER taking place in pirate-land or Somalia? If they do, I will advise you on our 2nd elections date.

What have you accomplished since 91'? You're still in the same misery.

Will your clan-men ever have the balls to confront Riyaale? This mugging business is getting out of control.

You lack nationhood, and peace.

^^^AfricaOwn; I hope you had a great Jummah, and all is well with you.

Puntland state has had four changes of govenrment in the last 12 years. Somaliland has never had a smooth transfer of power. Tuur was chased out, Egaal died on the job, and Riyaale stole a fake election and now has posponed it for two years. :D

Our electoral college system works for now, your fake "democracy" does not work.

As for the Mugging, we have changed our leaders, Yusuf, Hashi, Cade and now Faroole. You can not change Riyaale.

When will the election to change Riyaale take place?