Sign in to follow this  
Liibaan

Bayaan ka soo baxay Guddiga Beesha Bariga Burco

Originally posted by 'Liibaan':

Most of Somalidiid malitia came from Burco, so if the salaadiin and elders of Burco really want peace and co-existance between people of SSC and Togdheer, they should remove their young men from SSC, and take them back to thier homes in Burco.

I think the boys dukey supports over at garowe is your true enemey. They claim the area you call "ssc", but are just sitting back and doing nothing to help the people.

Liibaan   

Originally posted by AfricaOwn:

quote:Originally posted by 'Liibaan':

Most of Somalidiid malitia came from Burco, so if the salaadiin and elders of Burco really want peace and co-existance between people of SSC and Togdheer, they should remove their young men from SSC, and take them back to thier homes in Burco.

I think the boys dukey supports over at garowe is your true enemey. They claim the area you call "ssc", but are just sitting back and doing nothing to help the people.
And

I believe your real enemy is Ethiopia's Malez and his puppet warlords ( the former NSS officer Riyaale, and the 80 years old Siilaanyo dhiigyacab)

The enemy of Somali people in general and SSC people in particular are somalidiid=secessionists+xabashida)

Recently somalidiid secessionists and xabashi attacked SSC people at the same, and massacred many innocent people in Widhwidh, Bali Hadhac, and Buhoodle. and over 50 innocent children were jailed in Las Anod and were each sentenced 1 year without trial.

Since 2007, when Somalidiid invaded Las Anod, snm malitia forced Las Anod people to flee from their homes, killed many innocent people, jailed thousand of SSC people in Hargeisa, Burco and Barbara jails. People of SSC are oppressed by their enemy, and their land is occupied by their enemy snm militia.

Qudhac   

Originally posted by Duufaan:

Qudhac

Huuno. you must hate eastern burco people.

sxb how i hate reer burco when i consider myself as one of them loool calm down you properly never seen burco

A_Khadar   

Originally posted by Oodweyne:

^^Keep watching Universal TV; and your suspense will be shattered, in time,
dear lad
:D

Will see which one will be shattered, yours or mine!

Aaliyyah   

This could be election thing since they want to win the elections, but I think that is a dream.

We all know Riyaale kursiga maka kacayo lol, everyone knows silanyo won the previous Somaliland election yet riyaale sticked to the chair like a glue. What makes you think this round will be different? ...(looks like he picked up one of siyad barre's traits not to share presidency with anyone lol.)..inkasto its not nice to talk ill about the dead ilaahay ha u naxaristo siyaad barre sabar iyo imaan dadkisana haka siyo..

Also, it could be that they know if this war gets more heated burco is the first city that this war will touch..

Either way though, regardless of their motive and reason. baaq nabadeed waa loo bahanyahay iyo qofwalba in u magaloyinkiisa ku ekaado.

Marka aad baan ugu tagersanahay uguna mahad celinaya baqa nabadeed ee soo gudbiyeen...

Taleexi   

This so called Baaqnabadeed is an insult iyo weliba ciyigii waa ka baryey. Btw, does his history matter? if it does then once upon a time Malcom X had a hard time convincing some of the blacks that they were slaves and oppressed people and then he made a remark that went in the history books, he said: The worst man is a slave who doesn't know he is a slave unfortunately a fraction of SSC populace fits squarely in that category.

Haatu   

Originally posted by Che -Guevara:

^Soomaali badan madaxa ka wasan

Gosh. That sounds terrible in Somali :D

Originally posted by Haatu:

quote:

^Soomaali badan madaxa ka wasan

Gosh. That sounds terrible in Somali
:DNo. It's merely the terrible Somali Senor Che has been barraging us with lately...that is all! :D

For example...

^Geel dameerbaa dhaama inee geella malihid asaa kuley.

I'm still waiting for Che to decipher this one for me.. :D

Haatu   

I think he meant a donkey is better than a camel because you own it, whereas a camel owns you because you're constantly in search of pasture for it?

No, no. On the somali people bit, he really meant it :D