Sign in to follow this  
Castro

US Air Force Bombs Southern Somalia Using AC-130 Gunships

Sophist   

"Over my dead body" then go and take part the Jihad will you!!!

This is a sad day walahi; out boys being slaughtered like they are sheep! we will evenge one day insha Allah.

Originally posted by Abu Paragon:

Days like this, what does it mean to be Somali?

That depends on what kind of somali you want to be. If you are with the Terrorist,then you are a sad somali,But if you are not with the terrorists,then of course you are a happy somali.

But,Paragon, what shockes me most is that they suddenly spotted the man who was responsible for 98' bombing somwhere in Waamo,by using sophisticated survillance machinery. It took them 9 yrs to spot this dude? Did he just vanish into thin air since 98,only to resurface 9 yrs later?

Paragon   

^^ Then I should remain sad till I can't fight off oppression.

Brown, this sudden spotting of the 'wanted' terrorists can only possibly be made by the Americans. Only them would rate the rest of the world's IQ against their lowly one, which mades them come up with such foolish excuses. It would not be surprising if they come up with more outrageous excuses as time goes by.

Originally posted by Valenteenah:

^ Obviously, he must have been disguised as one of the Courts fellas.

LOL,Like you mean have plastic surgery of some sorts? Or do you mean a more subtle fashionistic approach,Ala Wearing a macawis & a white/red checkered cimamad? :confused: You know what Valy? That makes more sense. :cool:

Paragon, Nuthing is foolish in this Bush Admin Sxbow. The entire Waamo area is on high alert as far back as Diif.Pretty soon,You will see GI's napping under a dhamajo tree & chewing Baanyo....ALL for what?

Abwaan   

Mr. Yusuf said he only heard the news from local radios. "America has the right to hunt down and air bombard wherever those who were responsible for bombing its embassies in East Africa are staying or hiding," he stressed.

waa xoolo, xitaa lama soo ogeysiin in waddankiisa qayb ka mid ah la soo weerarayo, how insignificant he is. They will tell him to step down from the so-called presidency on the local radio again, when they (the US) acheive what they call their target, which you never know might be soon.

NGONGE   

Originally posted by Valenteenah:

^ Obviously, he must have been disguised as one of the Courts fellas.

Well played :D

Dhubad.   

Originally posted by Abwaan:

quote: Mr. Yusuf said he only heard the news from local radios. "America has the right to hunt down and air bombard wherever those who were responsible for bombing its embassies in East Africa are staying or hiding," he stressed.

waa xoolo, xitaa lama soo ogeysiin in waddankiisa qayb ka mid ah la soo weerarayo, how insignificant he is. They will tell him to step down from the so-called presidency on the local radio again, when they (the US) acheive what they call their target, which you never know might be soon.
^Waa wax lalayaabo, markaasuu hadana ku leeyahay

"Sax weeye, maraykanku wuu laynkaraa ciduu doono"

I can't wait until the people Mogadishu evict him from the city.

Khalaf   

^^Sxb if AY is gone or not it doesnt change the game walaalhi u cats are small minded u stuck on odayga.

Originally posted by Dabshid:

Khalaf, waxa dareenka kaa qaadey baan garan la ahay. :mad:

Sxb Dabshid and North brothers here u go:

So do not become weak (against your enemy), nor be sad and you will be superior (in victory) if you are indeed (true) believers. If a wound (and killing) has touched you, be sure a similar wound (and killing) has touched the others. And so are the days (good and not so good). We give to men by turns, that Allah may test those who believe, and that He may take martyrs from among you. And Allah likes not the Zalimun (polytheists and wrongdoers). And that Allah may test (or purify) the believers (from sins) and destroy the disbelievers. Do you think that you will enter Paradise before Allah test those of you who fought (in His Cause) and (also) test those who are patient? (V.3:139,140,141,142).

Abu Hurairah said, I heard the Prophet saying to Thawban, O Thawban, what will you do when the nations call one another to invade you as people call one another to come and eat from one bowl? Thawban said, May my father and my mother be sacrificed for you. O Messenger of Allah! Is it because we are so few The Prophet said, No, on that day you (Muslims) will be many, but Allah will put weakness (wahn) in your hearts. The people asked, What is that weakness, O Messenger of Allah? He said, It is love for this world and dislike of fighting. (Ahmad.)

Juje   

First and foremost and beyond any doubt the bombing of innocent people mainly women and children by American planes is a despicable act of atrocity. Lets not mince words, that is totally not acceptable. However since there is no American decission maker here in SOL who we can condemn and show our wrath lets ask ourself how we came to this stage. Am sure many of you have already bought the notion that America is anti-Islam and therefore we are part of the intended target and a weak one. Let me ask you though, how far will that streght, how long can it protect you from blaming yourself?

Just for once lets drop the banner 'Jihaad against America because it is anti-Islam' simply cause we are not equiped to do so, and also the fact that there many our brethens in faith who are reluctant, or in some cases siding with the devil. Hence we are weak' ill equiped, uneducated, , disunited and a poor nation that cannot do the work.That, though, should not mean we should be walking mats, but simply should not be involved in view to our capability.

Which brings me to the real targets of the brutal AC130 bombing , the so called alleged individuals who were responsible for carrying out the bombings of US embassies in Nairobi and Dar, and also for other related crimes in that region. Now I know you are going to say that is untrue and that they dont exists, and I understand your reason for that, cause you firmly believe that your faith is under attack, hence blank to any other consequences and reasoning.

Beyond any argumentative point this fugitives exists and have been holed up in Mogadishu cause it was a safe haven for them. They were responsible for the creation, funding and training of the Al-Shabab. They were the friction and the catalyst to the savage wars between the 'La Dagalanka Argagixisada' (former warlords) and the ICU. They were the brain behind the assassination and termination of charecters whom they deemed to be linked with US intelligence. One famous Somali peace activists ,Mr. Abdulkadir Yahya Ali, and many notable high ranking officers of the previous Somali police who resided and lived in Xamar were among their victims. Their, the fugitives, presence and influence is undeniable. The core power and decission makers of the ICU were under their command, control and influence.

Thus the big question is , is their protection and refuge worth the lives of hundred of Somalis. Look at it from that perspective before your anger towards the Americans. Ofcourse we should condemn them, the Americans I mean, but should we also show our anger to those who have given reguge and base to individuals who are at war we cannot afford to be involved in at the moment. Or at least a war that we shouldnt be bringing to our shores.

Castro   

Originally posted by Juje:

They were responsible for the creation, funding and training of the Al-Shabab. They were the friction and the catalyst to the savage wars between the 'La Dagalanka Argagixisada' (former warlords) and the ICU. They were the brain behind the assassination and termination of charecters whom they deemed to be linked with US intelligence. One famous Somali peace activists ,Mr. Abdulkadir Yahya Ali, and many notable high ranking officers of the previous Somali police who resided and lived in Xamar were among their victims. Their, the fugitives, presence and influence is undeniable.

For someone who is still defending a puppet and clueless regime, you have the gull to come around here and make statements like that without proof?

Fabregas   

Juje nobody has provided any credible evidence that these individuals(if they exist0 where behind the nairobi bombings. This is only based in intelligence from the yanks. Whom have a past record of grand lies.

If the US just wants to kill Somali civilians, why not bomb Mogadishu, Bossaso, Hargaysa and all these other areas?

Juje, has a valid point, in that this action should not be taken out of the context of this past three weeks.

How come these millitias in the jungle have not been able to melt away, the mainly Somali fighters have in Mogadishu, Kismayu and other areas melted into their local population, thus why not these 500 or so fighters? Is it because they are foreign and will be unable to hide in the masses?

As for the denials, has Xasan Turki not declared that he had foreign fighters with him when he captured Kismayu two months back?

Civilain deaths is tragic, and we should all be ashamed, however how many died in the four months of fighting between court and warlords in Mogadishu?