Sign in to follow this  
Castro

US Air Force Bombs Southern Somalia Using AC-130 Gunships

Castro   

^ You're asking someone who's been discredited about someone else who's also been discredited.

Yeey said he heard it on the radio the US was bombing the South. LOL.

What can I say? To call him a moron is an insult to many morons out there.

CG, it seems we are outraged by our weakness, but we tend to like the bravado of our own mythmaking.

CC, you are attacking the TFG, for the actions of the US bombers based in Djibouti bombing foreign millitias in the border area between Kenya and Somalia. Thus Ismael Umar Gulleh has no blame, for giving a base to these deadly weapons.

How many of you here are ready to give up your green cards, citizenships in Solidarity with your kin?

CC, you should be firts, but you must change your views on several subjects otherwise.. :D

Ubahane, anyone?

Juje   

Originally posted by Castro:

For someone who is still defending a puppet and clueless regime, you have the gull to come around here and make statements like that without proof?

War hedhe , meel ayey kaga dhegantahey waa ujeeda, lakiin just take the 'puppet' government out of the equation for a moment, I dont really assume they had any part in the incident itself, except 'sacabo tumis'.

But Castro, are hundred of Somali lives worth for protecting these fugitives? Dont say they dont exists, cause if you do, you will only act foolishly.

STOIC   

Duke, Let it be noted that I am an American Citizen that have the right to voice my opposition to American Somalia policy.Yes I can say it loud and clear FUUUCK America and it's all Somali Haridans.I'm good to notice that America is wrong.Isn't it amazing that I can disagree with my government without fear? History will be content with the American agression of Somalia.It takes no expert to tell us that for various reason, Americans are doing all these to destabilize the region inorder to get puppet government like TFG in power.The fact poses some dificult problem for those inocent people who are caught in the middle of this war of power.The fact is that each time Somali society make an aprupt leap towards peace some looser who is hungry for power will yell "Power to my Clan".The battle over in Somalia today is a contest between a clear principle on one hand and a clear reality of puppet governement with a power.Today they have the power of the matching feet of the Americans and Ethiopians, will they get the same reception from their own people? There is no mystery why American Issue is flaring up this response from me.It is because I have the right to voice my opinion in open forum without fear of retribution from uncle Sam.

Khalaf   

Originally posted by Juje:

But Castro, are hundred of Somali lives worth for protecting these fugitives? Dont say they dont exists, cause if you do, you will only act foolishly. [/QB]

Juje adeer what do u suggest to do with these fugitives? The US can accuse anyone w/out proof i am sure if the nabi scw and companions were here today they too will be on their terrorists list.

Duke adeer most muslims today are only muslim by name and not by heart.....u keep refering to "foreign" fighters islam doesnt base ppl on nationality but faith adeer, it was "foreign fighters" when muslims in Kosovo and Bosina were being masscured in midst of Europe that left their lands and went to their aid, and only after they were about to defeat the serbs UN stepped in.

Abdullah ibn Masud, said: "the Prophet (saw) said 'Islam began as something strange, and it will revert to being strange as it was in the beginning, so good tidings for the strangers.' Some asked, 'Who are the strangers?' He said, 'The ones who break away from their people (literally, 'tribes') for the sake of Islam.'" (Sahih Muslim, Ibn Majah)

Glad tidings to the foreigners!

^^^Thus the dilema, while many here talk and get wound up they choose like yourself to stay in America, live in comfort and at times become arm chair warriors.

Thus all this "cyber insurgency" will not do a thing to alter the reality on the ground, the days of warlords like IndaCade, Xasan Dahir occupiying whole regions and trying to kille of the TFG is over, the days when they would profit from charcoal and preatch to the ignorant is behind us. Now its time for the national government to restore real stability to the nation.

So keep your US passport, but dont think the unarmed clans are not happy today to see the back of the Xasan Dahir, Cirfo, IndaCADE and their fakery. Go to the people of Afgoyee and ask if they are happy to have their town back?

Do not think the majority of the masses are not happy to see the national government in the helm after 16 years.

So keep your passports, but never think you can deny the people their rights to a government, no matter what you or the BBC/ysuf Garad THINK..

Juje   

Originally posted by Khalaf:

Juje adeer what do u suggest to do with these fugitives? The US can accuse anyone w/out proof i am sure if the nabi scw and companions were here today they too will be on their terrorists list.

For you to compare these fugitives to nabi Mohamed SCW is despicable and blasphemy in its own terms.And I suggest you retract from such unwarranted comments.

G

I'd really like to know where they taught you 'how make friends and influence people'.

Which bravado and myth-making are you reffering to. Did you mean the war hero, nation builder that sacrificed himself on behalf of all of us. Or was it the Yeey.

Khalaf   

Originally posted by Juje:

quote:Originally posted by Khalaf:

For you to compare these fugitives to nabi Mohamed SCW is despicable and blasphemy in its own terms.And I suggest you retract from such unwarranted comments.
Juje adeer for you to support the bombing of a muslim country and hunting of other muslims to same cats that sang "happy ramadan" as they bombed afganistan during holy month and shocked n awe Iraq is what is despicable. These fugitives do share something with the nabi scw companions (not all) to know what that is read on the Quran and Hadiths adeer.

Duke i am not talking about the icu or its leaders.....but the bigger picture ect i dont think we will c eye to eye on that one....stablity, government, law and order, ect is what somalia needs most.......but is that likely to happen, only time will tell.

CG: your constant refrence to Yey, is not impressing anyone, it also brings nothing to the table other than what everyone knows and which I do not hide, me and the President share the same clan.

The point I made earlier was quite simple, that those who where making daily threats, Clan Jihad a few weeks back, while occupiying the lands of unarmed clans are now acting like just victims, thus the likes of Xasan Dahir and IndaCade who loved to display their weapons are now crying foul because bigger bullies have entered the game.

STOIC   

Duke, I am afraid to say you haven't understood my point.I have no attachement to Somalia as whole except few extended relatives that live in the North.I have no clue of the names you mentioned.I clearly responded to your question above my response.I might clearly appear to you as unpatriotic , butI have the right to disagree with American agression and their refusal to negotiate in good faith .I feel like the TFG that you so proudly defend (which there is nothing wrong with it) are more intent in getting what they want (Power) than on working for the good of the Somali community.The American are a group with an ax who grind anything to get the result they want.I can honestly say that I respect your different point of view.Healthy communities choose to live some differences and resolves others.What I am trying to drive you to understand is that as an American I am not afraid to voice my opinion.

Again,even if takes 65 % of the whole population,let it be for peace got to be achieved.Whether u all like it or not,these so called foreign fighters were invited in to somalian soil by somalian wadaad kusheeg so any one who is angered might aswell include the Sole party that was behind all these,the ''ICU''.Save ur tears,more deaths is on the way.

G

1.Who cares which clan you are or not. However if you'd like bring that up as your trump card, well done and good for you. I'm sure you tried very hard for the positionand, and everybody must be very proud of you for the achievement.

You mention Dirir iyo dhaadhaanka indha-cade so much, did you forget the hordes of hyennas is your closet.

You are telling us that if we give them a title, they care about our well being and collective future. ... I dont think you are nieve enough to beleive that.

The only difference between them and the retards that led the ICU to war is that they sold their ar$es to ethiopia in exchange for forming an obidient power. As i write this i'm waiting for your famous sovereignty argument. And if i havent forgetten is goes along the lines of:

"balh blah blah blah, some idiotic remark, blah blah blah, ethiopia recognises somalia"

Unless you have come up with a better a paragraph, please spare me the tripe - i know how to use the search function on SOL.

So, before you start throwing your clan line 'jihad' agenda- which if i remember correctly, i told you to never use the word in correspondence with me. Please tell us why these genocidal kleptomaniacs you tout so much should not be standing in front of a tribunal for crimes against humanity.