Sign in to follow this  
Castro

US Air Force Bombs Southern Somalia Using AC-130 Gunships

Khalaf   

^^Foriegn fighters which are muslim, there is no nationality in Islam.......c bosnia.

Walaalhi i no no idea somalis thought like this foxnews on sol ya rab. peace

Taako bell, G

i suppose your passport trumps all them ..

Unless of course you happen to be an Ethiopian, or an American, then its ok to wage war in somalia... right?

Khalaf somalians are muslims,no russians or americans are occupying us.Ethiopia is a christian nation that is our neighbour ,it has more muslims than us,those muslims under ethiopia can wage jihaad against their government if they want to but no jihaad applies to muslims against muslims.Yes,the clan courts invited those fighters and a fighter,let alone a sacred one,ought to know what and why he is fighting for before he reaches the battle field.U are right about the sacred warriors being muslims but brother khalaf,u cannot compare somalia with bosnia.It's totally a different thing.

Juje   

Originally posted by Khalaf:

^^Foriegn fighters which are
muslim
, there is no nationality in Islam.......c bosnia.

Ok good point. But do we really need them? Do we have the need to bring foreign fighters into our soil and decalre jihaad to other foreign countries. Can we afford it physically? Werent we a nation that was already on a civil strive and ta war with itself on clan lines. Werent we already in a mess of our own, why did we have to choose to make a battle ground in our country.

And since you admitted, was it necessary for us to harbour those foreign combatants to come and build a base in our country? Why in simple words could they not do it in their own back yard. Maxaa aniga dhibka layla so donana, waa yabe, oo weliba aad xaq ki sineysiid.

CG: Did not get your point mate, nations wage war, thus which nation out of the 50 or so Muslim ones are waging war on behalf of the courts?

People do not move the goal post any further, no one gave these people the right to wage war in our country. If they are Muslim then by all means start the game in their home countries, not in ours.

Caano Stale

These guys were waging war against Somali Muslims on the TFG side. What gives them justification of fighting in my Country?

Originally posted by General Duke:

CG: Did not get your point mate, nations wage war, thus which nation out of the 50 or so Muslim ones are waging war on behalf of the courts?

People do not move the goal post any further, no one gave these people the right to wage war in our country. If they are Muslim then by all means start the game in their home countries, not in ours.

Those you call foreigners who hail from the Muslim world belongs to Somalia more than you, since you can't defend where you call your country from the invading enemy that you led into.

Shame on you, little spy among us!

I'm sad, horrified and embarrassed.

I couldnt blv my eyes and ears this morning when I walked into work and my colleagues met me with the news that Somalia was being air bombed by the US. Surely not, I replied. But look at the news, Somalia harbours al-qaeda apparantly, they said. Thats nonsense, I reply.

And to add injury to insult, all the news channels kept making references to al-qaeda in Somalia being the reason. What happened to decent and honest journalism? Can we blv anything these days?

Originally posted by -Serenity-:

I'm sad, horrified and embarrassed.

I couldnt blv my eyes and ears this morning when I walked into work and my colleagues met me with the news that Somalia was being air bombed by the US. Surely not, I replied. But look at the news, Somalia harbours al-qaeda apparantly, they said. Thats nonsense, I reply.

And to add injury to insult, all the news channels kept making references to al-qaeda in Somalia being the reason. What happened to decent and honest journalism? Can we blv anything these days?

don't forget the media was owned by corporate America that was motivated by generating profits and has nothing to do with truth and balanced journalism!