Sign in to follow this  
AfricaOwn

What can Somalia do to bring SL to talks to join in with the greater Somalia?

Kool_Kat   

^LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL...Rusheeye lee iga dheh...

As for changing the name of Somalia and share the Iraqi kon Italian flag, no thanks...We'll pass...

Chimera   

Why the hurry? technically they are still part of us, and who knows in ten years time if Allah swt allows it our situation will be different, i just hope people in Greater Somalia see the benefits of a Somali Super State

to be honest i envy madagascar's location, i truly wish Somalia and it's people were located there, in that case i wouldn't have a problem with seperate countries on that landmass since were are our only neighbours

but not with these neighbours

N.O.R.F   

Originally posted by Kool_Kat:

Find what amusing? The Ciraaq and Itaaliya flag?

No the comment you laughed at.

ps do tell us the colours of the Iraqi/Italian flags and how you think they are the same as that of SL :D

Juje   

What can Somalia do to bring SL to talks to join in with the greater Somalia?

Basicaly nothing , because there is only one Somalia.

Juje   

Originally posted by Kool_Kat:

^My point exactly...

S/land's flag is very very very original, no doubt...
**Wink Wink**

Weligaba iljebi...but I differ from your mucking

Thierry.   

They were under a different colonial jurisdiction and took guts and pure nationalism to join their brethren in the South. Unfortunately the Barre l regime specifically targeted cleansing the people in the north, so one cannot blame them for not wanting to join a union which was responsible for the death their people.

Before we talk about bringing Somaliland to the discussion table lets discuss how we can bring the other regions that are still in the union but can’t stand each other.

I remember when the ICU was in power many Northerners that I personally know of were not only willing to join the rest of the country but were willing to die for the Somali cause.

Actions speak louder than words lets fix our backyard and make the rest of the south unite for the benefit of Greater Somalia, the least it would do is make them contemplate in joining the rest.

Mocking the flag and insisting that they are part of the TFG is not going make the sympathisers come on the table let alone the rest.