Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

Islamists behead three soldiers in Somalia

Intii xaqdaro lagu dilay ee Soomaaliyeed Eebba ha u wada naxariisto -- aamiin. Reerkoodana samir iyo iimaan haka wada siiyo.

Maato Soomaaliyeed ayaa maalin walba gacan ka xaqdaran ku dilo, hantidoodana ku boobo, gabdhahoodana ku kufsado, taas oo ka wada dhacdo dalkeena, ee taas yaa la iloowin.

N.O.R.F   

Does it really matter how they were killed? A bullet or a sword? Does one method make one less of a Muslim? What is inhumane about beheading when it is used as a form of punishment in Islam? Should prisoners be held in a time of war?

Many questions folks so let us focus.

Kashafa   

Man Friday,

You are the captive of your misplaced grief, mourning, and anger. Sidaas darteeda, hathal-kaatha kasoo qaad malahan. Waa Rufical Qalam camal. In retrospect, Ilaahay sabir iyo Iimaan ha ku seeyo. That still doesn't change the fact that the road bandits richly deserved their just fate. You shouldn't take it personal tho.

There's a scene in the show, The Wire, where Omar Little, a Robin Hood figure who robs drug dealers, is a witness for the prosecution against a drug-dealer. Goes like this:

Defense lawyer for the drug-dealer: How many times have you been arrested as an adult, Mr. Little ?

Omar: Shoot, I done lost count....*pauses*......enough to know not to take it personal.

See, Man Friday, Omar gets it. Shit ain't personal. He steps on the streets every day knowing he can get shot, murdered, injured, or arrested and go to jail. Yet he's out there every day fully cognizant of the consequences of his career: robbing drug-dealers. And when he is decisions catch up to him, he doesn't b!tch and moan about barbarity and how life is unfair. As he puts it: It's all in the game, yo.

That's what you and the rest of your dhabo-dhilif ilk need to understand. When y'all are getting harvested like corn, it ain't personal. When y'all are getting splattered with your eyes open, it ain't personal. When you see that light at the end of the tunnel, when you feel the death-rattle in your throat and your life flashes before your eyes, when you start begging to go back in life, for a chance, just one chance to do it all over again, to not be a murderin' dhabo-dhilif, to not be a traitorous war criminal, just remember one thing: It ain't personal. Ask this guy

Jacpher   

I'm gonna let your little slips pass by but what I don't know is how these three beheaded soldiers were 'traitorous monster' who 'terrorize' 'rape' and 'road bandits extort the civilians' and 'war criminal' munaafaqiiin gaalo raacyo ah? Where is the evidence? Or Is it a total sheer of ignorance on your part to insult, disregard and disrespect the corpses of the Muslims.

Is it that Al-Mansuur have shown you what's in their heart? Do you or does he have higher power of Elmul-Qeyb capabilities? Or is it the lack of knowledge of the deen you seem to be dragging its good name in the mud and Kalgiis Muslim bigotry mindset and suicidal tendencies? You do scare me a lot kido and I'm not kidding. Your character is all that Islam stands against. You can't possible represent a Muslim or a believer when infact you speak and act differently. Has the Al-Shayadeen group told you insulting amwaatul Muslimeen gets you first class ticket to Jannah?

Forget the name calling of 'dabo-dhilif' 'gaalo-raac' 'Christian' and 'personal foot-washer of Meles Zenawi' All these coming from the better Muslim and the defender of the deen?

Just respond as to how you reached your conclusion and judgment these men 'got rightly slaughtered' as you put it. What deen gives a blood sucking gangs with hands full of Muslim blood to be the judge, jury and the executioner? Is this the justice of Allah? Alla maxaa Muslim magaca laga haleeyey.

Kashafa   

^^ Sxb, I can't reason nor debate with you until you get a grip of your emotions. You're tryna make this personal. It's not. I don't have the time to engage in a "you are this and this" tit for tat sheeko ciyaaleed. Maybe on a lazy weekend, not tonight.

Last chance before I hit the sack, what is your question sans emotions this time.

Jacpher   

^Those are your words, your exact words. I have neither made them up nor added anything to them. Glance back at your first post [Page 5] to the topic and see who resorted to cheap name-calling and personalized the topic only to dismiss the whole argument as emotional outburst. Do not shy away from your derogatory behavior and disparaging comments to the departed ones. Makes no sense to do so now when they have already been recorded by the guardian angels. Man up your words kiddo.

Put up or shut up as the saying goes.

Kashafa   

^^ I stand by my every word. Matter of fact, I've probably been too understated and subtle. Feel free to call me on any part.

You, on the other hand, have questioned my Islam and my character, all the while not making one single relevant point except blubbering about 'traitorous war criminals'. I urged you to apply as Zenawis foot-washer because you clearly stated that Ethiopia is 'our better choice'. Your words, u gotta accept the ridicule that comes with it.

My argument in it's entirety is there for you to refute or challenge, if you think you are equipped to do so. If not, I'd happily debate a surrogate if you're not in the state of mind to put together a paragraph without flying off a tangent cursing and railing. I don't mind you calling me names, or cursing Shaykh Roobow(horteesa ma ka dahthid ? :D ) just come up with a tangible premise while you're blowing off steam. Multi-tasking aa la dahaa, abti. Uptill now, your argument boils down to: They shouldn't have been beheaded because a) they said the Shahaada(so did Pharaoh) b) they were peace-loving , respectful, honourable men(gag, wheezing cough, snicker) c) they were my cousins and I am steamin' mad. Not the most strongest of arguments, don'cha think ?

Anyway, no worries, I'm not done with you yet, Consider yourself birito's quraac. All of your greatest hits on this thread waala kala dhig-dhigaa, not to score points, but to show you the depths that your grief has sunken you. You'll read it a few weeks/months down the line and thank me.

Habeen wanaagsan.

Buuxo   

Originally posted by Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar:

Intii xaqdaro lagu dilay ee Soomaaliyeed Eebba ha u wada naxariisto -- aamiin. Reerkoodana samir iyo iimaan haka wada siiyo.

Maato Soomaaliyeed ayaa maalin walba gacan ka xaqdaran ku dilo, hantidoodana ku boobo, gabdhahoodana ku kufsado, taas oo ka wada dhacdo dalkeena, ee taas yaa la iloowin.

Amiin , Runbaad sheegtay,kheyr ilaahay haku siiyo.xaqdaro baa la isku dilaaya , and Allah is the best judge.

Originally posted by Geel_jire:

no need to tiptoe around it.

if these soldiers were collaborating with the enemy they deserver every single bit of it and more.

Exactly

Blessed   

It's not about the soldiers per se, it's about waving around The Book of Allah, invoking the Name of Allah, calling your struggle a jihaad and then going against the teachings of The Book of Allah and the Commands of Allah. Get, it? They were POWs, according to our religion they should have been treated with respect. Just because people exceed the boundaries of war against you, does not mean that you can stoop as low!

I abhor the actions of the TFG against innocent civilians, I understand their anger and hurt is deeper than mine and I appreciate that those brothers are not thinking with a clear mind, and I expect we’re all on the same boat here… but what excuse do we have to go against the commands of Allah.

Originally posted by *Blessed:

It's not about the soldiers per se, it's about waving around The Book of Allah, invoking the Name of Allah, calling your struggle a jihaad and then going against the teachings of The Book of Allah and the Commands of Allah. Get, it? They were POWs, according to our religion they should have been treated with respect. Just because people exceed the boundaries of war against you, does not mean that you can stoop as low!

I abhor the actions of the TFG against innocent civilians, I understand their anger and hurt is deeper than mine and I appreciate that those brothers are not thinking with a clear mind, and I expect we’re all on the same boat here… but what excuse do we have to go against the commands of Allah.

Pringo!

Soldiers die everyday. They chose to die in wars when they signed up for war and So they fell. But beheading POWs in the name of Allah,is what i think many of us are voicing our concerns against.

Poor Somalis,one side is killed by habashis & the other side by fellow Somalis. Aduunyo!

^ the issue being debated is whether it is indeed against the commands of Allah..... as posted by kashafa there is a precedent here. originating from the great General himself 'Salaah-el-Deen'.

I say their minds are as clear as can be..... what you are ignoring is the strategic value of these actions......... First a warning was issued that any and all who side with the enemy will be slaughtered like sheep....... then they followed up on their promise proving that it was no idle threat ....... can you honestly say every dabo dhalif is not questioning himself whether his betrayal is really worth getting slaughtered over ??? .. they should all be stroking their neck's and reminding themselves how much they appreciate it while it is still attached to the rest of their body.

These men's actions were not clouded by 'hate' or muddled in any way......... but the actions of clear headed and well thought out military strategy ..... in the days to come we will see how much of a deterrence this proves to be........ or whether or not more examples need to be made

Originally posted by Geel_jire:

^ the issue being debated is whether it is indeed against the commands of Allah..... as posted by kashafa there is a precedent here. originating from the great General himself 'Salaah-el-Deen'.

I say their minds are as clear as can be..... what you are ignoring is the strategic value of these actions......... First a warning was issued that any and all who side with the enemy will be slaughtered like sheep....... then they followed up on their promise proving that it was no idle threat ....... can you honestly say every dabo dhalif is not questioning himself whether his betrayal is really worth getting slaughtered over ??? .. they should all be stroking their neck's and reminded how they appreciate it while it is still attached to their heads.

These men's actions were not clouded by 'hate' or muddled in any way......... but the actions of clear headed and well thought out military strategy ..... in the days to come we will see how much of a deterrence this proves to be........ or whether or not more examples need to be made

Did the saxabas & the prophet behead POWs?

^ about the POW issue let's lay it to rest once and for all.

there is something you are ignoring. in order for one side to keep Prisoners of War there must be two enemies who face off in battle who each have the logistics and finance to run a prison.

This war is one in which the enemy is superior in terms of men and firepower......... we are in essence fighting a guerrilla war.... hit & run.......... the objective is to bleed them so bad....... the cost of continuing the occupation is prohibitive to them in terms of men and money.we can under no circumstances provide them with a fixed target since we have already established they are superior in firepower.

The more we kill, the more public and brutal their execution the better off we are and the closer they become to giving up....

Given all that exactly how do you propose we run and maintain a prison to hold these prisoners of war ?

Blessed   

^Did our Messenger (saw) have the logistics to run prisons? I think, we need to go back to the seerah books.

But first the Quraan:

So when you meet in battle those who disbelieve, then smite the necks until when you have overcome them, then make (them) prisoners, and afterwards either set them free as a favor or let them ransom (themselves) until the war terminates

47: 4

If then any one transgresses the prohibition against you, transgress ye likewise against him. But fear Allah, and know that Allah is with those who restrain themselves

2: 194

And they, though they hold it dear, give sustenance to the indigent, the orphan and the captive. (Saying) we feed you for the sake of God alone: no reward do we desire from you, nor thanks

76:8-9

The ruling is clear. These brothers risk losing the support of the wider Ummah, make Muslims lok like savages and earn danbi when they have an opportunity gain jannah for thier struggles...

:(