Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

Islamists behead three soldiers in Somalia

Jacpher   

Originally posted by
Kashafa

Ethiopia is the better choice because one of your dhabo-dhilif cousins got rightly slaughtered ?

Beautiful. Grief and rage(even when contrived) has a way of making people utter the unthinkable. But even then, Waa xanaaqsanaa is no excuse to speak like an imbecile. Perhaps you will also renounce Islam and proclaim yourself a Christian while you're still doing the whole contrived anger thang.

Go on. Let it all out. Announce that you are applying to be the personal foot-washer of Meles Zenawi(the regular body washing position is occupied by Duke). Go to the Ethiopian embassy in your neck of the woods and offer your services as a dhabo-dhilif spy. Swear to avenge the death of your mercenary road bandit of a cousin. Commission a poet to eulogize him and his Isbaaro(road-block) exploits. Swear an oath to make it your life's mission to serve Ethiopian interests. "They killed my cousin so I'll go off the deep end" is some comical shit ya just can't manufacture, lol.

You know the world is coming to an end when start blubbering over the oh-so-deserved, oh-so-just execution of a traitorous monster who made it his life's work to prey on the weak and the innocent. You woulda thought people would join the villagers and the shacab in rejoicing over the destruction of these *********.

But, no: Tragedy only counts when it hits the Tol-ka. Dhabo-dhilif Logic 101 for ya.

Qul Muutuu bi qaydikum All the way, homey. Yaaba is gaaray.

Kashafa:

Innocent men of Shahada were beheaded by the blood mongering hands of Shayadeen criminals whose mind can't differentiate right from wrong, must you response with this Quranic verse, Qul Muutuu bi qaydikum?

Yaa Jaahil do you even know what the ayah entails? I'll give the benefit of the doubt and advise you to look it up? You cast a judgment of Munaafaqnimo and went above and beyond ignorance. You witnessed munaafaqnimo in their hearts and their hate for Allah and his deen? And about me and tolka. Say all you wish as it harms you more than it does to me. I've been called Morgan fascist and now dabodhilif spy, Christian and personal foot-washer of Meles Zenawi. All these because I said stop the cruel judgment and guilt to the departed?

One must not degrade their integrity by reasoning with the ignorance filled post like yours. Walee Mr. ME been kuma sheegin maalintuu yiri, hand this boy the vest. I'll leave with these words. "Idaa Nadaqta safiihu falaa tujibhu, fakheyrun min ijaabatihi asukuutu."

Kashafa   

Adeer Kashafa, you have lost, your fascist clan militias have lost.

Duqa, do you even know what fascism is ? Mase you're just using it to sound knowledgeable ? Explain fascism to the gallery in at least a paragraph, your own words, no googling. You remind me of that parrot on FOX news who drops 'Islamofascism' on the audience every 10 seconds. He was then challenged by a guest and couldn't even say what fascism is :D . He heard it somewhere, it sounded 'big' and good, so he used it.

Big words oo macnaheeda la aqoonin aala iska isticmaala, caku iyo jaahil booq-badan.

Kashafa   

Man Friday,

Tarteebso, abti. I was just getting started. There's a whole lotta crap that you doled out in your posts on this thread, and you gotta be held accountable for it. Nomads seem to be tip-toeing around holding your feet to the fire, on account of your grief and mourning, but I have dispensed with social niceties a long time back. Back when Soomali oo kala baxthay Gaal-raac vs Gaal-deed. It's good to see you flying your new "Ethiopia is our better choice" flag and have your feet firmly planted on the Gaalo-raac side. No more tortured 'neutral sympathizin' for ya. I like that.

You do have the option of having everything you said on this thread stricken from the record due to the whole emotional outburst, otherwise you'll be hanged by your own words. Saan aa ka-waday iyo saan baa ula-jeeda will not avail you.

More later.....

Originally posted by Kashafa:

Man Friday,

Tarteebso, abti. I was just getting started. There's a whole lotta crap that you doled out in your posts on this thread, and you gotta be held accountable for it. Nomads seem to be tip-toeing around holding your feet to the fire, on account of your grief and mourning, but I have dispensed with social niceties a long time back. Back when Soomali oo kala baxthay Gaal-raac vs Gaal-deed. It's good to see you flying your new "Ethiopia is our better choice" flag and have your feet firmly planted on the Gaalo-raac side. No more tortured 'neutral sympathizin' for ya. I like that.

You do have the option of having everything you said on this thread stricken from the record due to the whole emotional outburst, otherwise you'll be hanged by your own words. Saan aa ka-waday iyo saan baa ula-jeeda will not avail you.

More later.....

K'Shafa,Walaal,i dont think its nice to rub it on to someone who lost a family member. It hurts,sxb.

Who butchers corpses, beheads priosners, executes injured priosnesrs, parades women and children with guns.

Who makes threats against other nations and then run like chickens?

Who but the clan courtsand their silly cheerleaders.

Keep exposing yourselves lads.

Kashafa   

Point taken, Farax-ow, but all of Somalia has lost and suffered and is still suffering dearly. Much more than Jimcaale ever will. What I strongly object to was the level of hypocrisy and ignorance in his posts on this thread. Which came as a complete suprise because Jimcaale/Ducaqabe in all his other posts was firmly on the side of the Xaq and Justice. So what made him do a complete 180 degree turnaround ? The death of his cousin(s) ? Men who at best were mercenaries trying to feed their families by being willful tools in the hand of the enemy, and at worst(and this is more likely) being active partakers in the xasooq, the rape, the pillage of the weak and the innocent. They stand guilty in both cases. No amount of is-qancis and argumentative gymnastics can justify standing shoulder to shoulder with subjugating enemy. EVEN IF IT IS TO FEED YOUR FAMILY. Will you feed your kids by putting bullets in the fathers and mothers of other kids ?

He then clearly went into cuckoo-land when he called Ethiopia 'the better choice' for Somalia. The victims of Xabashi bombardment and xasooq lie writhing in pain because of their wounds and lack of medicine in the hospitals of Mogadisho as we speak, and Man Friday here just converted to the Tigray/TFG cult philosophy.......because his Moooriiyaan cousin got whacked. What was he doing when he got whacked ? Manning a Isbaaro used to rape women passing by and extort money from the impoverished shacab. These are the men he calls 'peace-loving, honourable, and respectful'.

Qof-ka hadoo marba xishood-ka ka tago, malaga qaleeyo, waloo dhameeyaa. Grief and mourning can never be an excuse for speaking like that. It wouldn't fly on the ground, it won't fly on cyber-space.

More on this and the rest of crap(can't call it reasoning) Jimcaale dropped on this thread later...

Originally posted by Kashafa:

Point taken, Farax-ow, but all of Somalia has lost and suffered and is still suffering dearly. Much more than Jimcaale ever will. What I strongly object to was the level of hypocrisy and ignorance in his posts on this thread. Which came as a complete suprise because Jimcaale/Ducaqabe in all his other posts was firmly on the side of the Xaq and Justice. So what made him do a complete 180 degree turnaround ? The death of his cousin(s) ? Men who
at best
were mercenaries trying to feed their families by being willful tools in the hand of the enemy, and
at worst
(and this is more likely) being active partakers in the xasooq, the rape, the pillage of the weak and the innocent. They stand guilty in both cases. No amount of is-qancis and argumentative gymnastics can justify standing shoulder to shoulder with subjugating enemy.
EVEN IF IT IS TO FEED YOUR FAMILY
. Will you feed your kids by putting bullets in the fathers and mothers of other kids ?

More on this and the rest of crap(can't call it reasoning) Jimcaale dropped on this thread later...

K'Shafa,waxaa ma maqashay,Geeri nimaan aqoon iyo geel jiray ku wanaagsantahay....Jimmys Human and as such a good one too. His family is your family.

Jacpher   

Originally posted by
Kashafa:

Tarteebso, abti. I was just getting started. There's a whole lotta crap that you doled out in your posts on this thread, and you gotta be held accountable for it. Nomads seem to be tip-toeing around holding your feet to the fire, on account of your grief and mourning, but I have dispensed with social niceties a long time back. Back when Soomali oo kala baxthay Gaal-raac vs Gaal-deed. It's good to see you flying your new
"Ethiopia is our better choice"
flag and have your feet firmly planted on the Gaalo-raac side. No more tortured 'neutral sympathizin' for ya. I like that.

If you're going to quote someone, the worst you could do is cut the sentense into peices and take the middle part. I firmly believe Ethiopia has much better Muslims than the likes of you Kaligii Muslim and the war mongering blood sucking gangs of Al-Shayaadeen. Your justification for the barbaric inhumane atrocities of Al-Shayaadeen gangs in Moqdisho and your arrogance of calling dead Muslims names "gaalo & munaafiqeen" just speaks volume. A certain warlord is famous for such filthy. Misery loves company. Yalaxoow has a friend today. You are disgrace to Islam and society.

Faaraxoow: His ignorance is beyond imagination. Trying to score a cheap point on the death of men of Shahada. Allow yaa ogaada Kaligii Mulsim walba, intuu mid ka Iimaan suuban kana Rabi jecel diluu munaafaqnimo ku tilmaamaa.

NGONGE   

Kashafa,

When the Israeli Defence Minster was asked about his country's disproportionate response to all those Qassam rockets, he gave a reply similar to yours, son. They brought it on themselves, he shouted! His words were as hollow as yours are now.

The position you and your kind hold is as rickety as that of the TFG. Even if the Ethiopians leave tomorrow why should people support savages such as you? You neither have respect for corpses or living people and your so-called resistance costs more innocent Somali lives than any Ethiopian soldier would ever cause. But that's ok in your muddled mind, you're liberating the land and these dead people are reluctant martyrs! Is there one shred of decency in that mind of yours, child? One single one? How in the world do you (and people like you) manage to make the Dukes of this world look good and noble? HOW?

P A T H E T I C!

^ you have a warped view of war.

it is not like in the romantic novels.... that both sides fight and still respect each other... and allow each other breaks during the fighting to bury the dead......son this is not a game this is reality wake up from your dream world........... this is a no holds barred resistance to eradicate this filth. your quaint ideas of decency are hollow and have no basis in the reality on the ground.

try preaching decency and politely killing this trash to the victims families :D

during the early days of the occupation.. when tigre soldiers were killed and left... the general population burned and dragged their bodies through the streets so go ahead pass judgment on them as well ... that shows you what 'hate' the average somali has for the xabash

^^^Even in war one has to hold the moral highground. Claiming to be religious and then commiting naked murder does not get you the moral highground you lose support.

Yet another fruitless polemic without neither definitions nor starting point, only revealing the extent of our acculturation by Western inconsistencies.

First of all, those referring to Islam should better enhance their Fiqh & Aqeedah basics.

Without justifying anything, who said beheading traitors during a Jihad (as declared by some Ulamas, ie in Somalia) is against Islam to begin with?

Which Aaya or Hadith should we refer to?

If the latter, through which Isnad?

Who collected it?

its grading?

Of course, killing children, women, priests in their temple etc is against our prophet's Sunnah even when the enemy has no such scruple.

Nonetheless, The Muqaawama (Resistance) never targeted defenceless babies with heavy artilery or other sophisticated weapons (foreign NGOs confirmed Ethiopian use of phosphorus, incendiary rounds in the capital' densely populated residential areas) intentionally neither could it be legitimately held responsible for corpses' mutilations done by traumatized Muqdishaawi crowds; hence the indecency of the comparison with Israel or Ethiopian crimes and that is indeed the bottom line...

NGONGE   

^^ Not at all, Geel Jire! War is savage, brutal and cruel. It is also noble, righteous and honourable. Yes it is mad but there is method to the madness. The beheading of prisoners is not the act of Muslims, it is what unprincipled savages do. Why would anyone want you to win this war when you clearly hold no principles and would easily discard your morals to reach your goals?

Abu Salman,

Your logic does not differ much from the Yahoodis. Spin it as much as you like. It is your lot that drags corpses around the streets (why blame it on the civilians now?). It's your lot that beheads prisoners. It was your lot that dug up graves. The list of savage acts is piling up, my confused mullah. Does doubt never creep into your mind when you count up all this nonesense? Do you not at all wonder if things should be done differently? Why the blind support?