Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

Islamists behead three soldiers in Somalia

^^^Adeer dont listen to these cyber warriors of the west. Its like a computer game to them. But on the ground their so called clan leaders are hiding in Asamara making deep threats.

i honestly wonder where all these holy warriors were when they were needed and Somalis we killing each other because of the name of their great grandfather, its my opinion that who ever has beef with Ethiopia go to addes.

Malika   

Naxar,I too wonder sometimes,what did folk here debate about prior to the Ethopians coming to Mogadishu?

Fabregas   

Originally posted by General Duke:

^^^Thus if one loses the war they declared they have a right to do anything?

Thus what was the cause to dig up the graves of the Italians?

I clealy said these men were relative nobodies and were limited to isolated incidents. However, your friends took millions of dollars from the USA government and started persecuting thousands of innocent men. They started calling themselves: the Anti Terror alliance! This led to these particular men being viewed( by Somalis) as the bringers of justice. It is no coincidence that people such as Ceyrow became mainstream militia leaders when some segments of the Somali public rebelled against the warlords that were funded with American taxpayer's money.

It is also no coincidence that the military wing of Alshabaab implemented itself in Muqdisho and many people joined in droves due to the presence and harrasment by Ethiopian forces in Muqdisho. Had it not been for anti terror alliance and the clumsy,reckless behaviour of Meles Zenawi in misleading the US admin: these men would have today been minor figures simply confined to training in the mountains. Today they have a fight to fight. Many Somalis are willing to support them and even give money from Europe to them. Tell me this was the case in 2002, 2003, 2004? Ethiopian occupation is the best thing that happened to Alshabaab!

Just read some of the warning that the ICG gave as early as 2005:

quote:From a jihadi perspective, Yusuf's rash appeal for

foreign troops -- especially from neighbouring Ethiopia -

- and the furore it unleashed must have seemed like an

answer to their prayers. A prominent Somali Internet

columnist warned in an editorial on al-Jazeerah:

Fatwas on Jihad would be issued, and streets of

Mogadishu would witness bloody clashes

between the Somalis and Ethiopian soldiers.

Such clashes would also grab the attention of the

Muslim world, thus spurring foreign legions of

bin Ladens and Zarqawis to find their way to

heaven to kill the infidel Abyssinian soldiers in

Somalia.13

A young professional

explained to Crisis Group:

From Ethiopia's perspective it will be a war

between Ethiopia and the Islamists [ikhwaan].

But for we Somalis, it is not so simple. I have

to fight side by side with anyone who is

fighting Ethiopia….People do not want to join

the Islamists [wadaado]…but if it comes to

that, how can you refuse a coalition with

them? It won't matter who chews qaad and

who doesn't when the enemy is just over the

horizon.16

Others simply feared that a foreign military intervention

would propel Islamists into leadership roles. "If there is

a war there will be no warlords", an employee of a

Western-oriented Somali NGO told Crisis Group. "The

religious groups (wadaado) will take the lead".17

Moderate Islamists, meanwhile, feared that intervention

could tilt the balance towards the militants: "The jihadis

are praying for the Ethiopians to come", explained a

member of al-Islax. "They can easily make Somalia like

Iraq".1

http://www.globalpolicy.org/empire/terrorwar/analysis/2005/0711somalia.pdf

Tell me if those warning haven't become self-fulfilling prophecies?

^^^looool. Thus those who declared and attacked and lost are somehhow not to blame, but those who defended themselves are to blame? What nonsence.

Cayrow and his goup were digging up graves and killing retired officers long before the TFG landed in Somalia.

As for the western analysts, what happened to the Dr, who was declaring it was over for the TFG a few months ago. That fool on PINR? That many in hear kept quoting....

27 December 2007

"Somalia's New Reality: A Strategic Overview"

:D The good Dr has not written anything on Somalia since December 2007...........

Kashafa   

Yet another fruitless polemic without neither definitions nor starting point, only revealing the extent of our
acculturation
by
Western inconsistencies

Those bolded words by Abu Salman would explain away all the high-pitched screeching heard on this thread about the execution of 3 traitorous war criminals.

Leave it to the liberal yuppie'fied refuges to leap from their chairs in contrived moral indignation and yell: "Barbarism ! Terrorism ! Anarchy ! Animals !" every time their newly-found Western sensibilities are offended. Wherefore all of that bubbling morality when Mogadisho was being razed to the ground ? Deafening silence. When hospitals were being bombarded by artillery because they dared treat members of the Resistance ? Sniveling quiet, only to be expected from moral midgets. When food and medicine was banned at gunpoint to reach the terrified refugees huddling under trees ? More of the same malaise. Meh. Bah. Hah.

But let a Ethiopian soldier be dragged down the street by a traumatized crowd or a dhabo-dhilif moooriyaan get his just deserts and watch them race to fetch their soap-boxes and high horses. They will out-do themselves, each screeching at a higher pitch, to denounce this barbarity, this savageness, this...this..this(they're sputtering now).

Simple question: Why ? Why the duplicity, the double-standards, the cherry-picking, the moral selectivity, the elastic disingenuous'ness.

I thought it about it hard today and the answer lies in Abu Salman's quote: Acculturation by Western inconsistencies(keyword).

They froth at the mouth simply because that is what their Western teachers would view as barbaric. In a bid to escape their qaxooti'ness, they have fully acclimatised themselves to Western mores and values. Beheading is barbaric, but carpet-bombing is the civilized way. Check. Female Genital Mutilation is barbaric but abortion is the civilized way. Check. Stoning is barbaric but STDs are civilized(and sexy). Check and Check.

And so on and so forth. At every juncture and at every crossroads, they take their pointers on what's hot and what's not, what's cool and what's played out, what's civilized and what's barbaric, not from common sense, not from humanitarian perspective, not from any stretch of logical reasoning, but from Western (pop) culture. That is their trump card. That makes up their mind for them. I don't really blame them. They came their as qaxootis, refugees with little or nothing to their names, and got a home, education, and a new(superior) culture to appreciate. So la yaab malahan, when somebody like Ngonge tries to give us a lecture on decency & morality even as he turns a blind cynical eye to the horrors of the Ethiopian occupation. La yaab malahan, when he defends the Iraqi war& occupation as just and right(as anybody who knows the search button can find out). Their ignorance, malaise, and hypocrisy has more to do with the environment and culture they aspire to become part of rather than any willful malice or ill-will on their end.

Originally posted by -Lily-:

I don't think you have to loose your humanity to make a point, and beheding the enemy, even if he does it on a daily basis, makes you a little less human. It is barbaric.

Beautiful. No rationale, no warrants, no supporting evidence. It is barbaric simply because Lily said so. Beheading the enemy that has come to kill you, occupy you, terrorize you, and ethnically cleanse you is barbaric. And it makes you less of a human. Thus spake Lily !

Marka Lily, you gave us your opinion, right ? Beheading is barbaric. Jameel. Is there anything I can tell you that will change your mind ? Nothing ? Is that your final answer ? What if I tell you that in the aftermath of 9/11 the Bush administration and top CIA officials routinely asked for "Bin-Ladens head in an ice-box". Matter of fact, in Ron Suskinds latest book, he writes that a head was decapitated from it's body and sent to Washington because they thought it was Zawahari's. Not so barbaric after all, is it ? Now that the paragon of virtue(Western morality and media) has condoned it and accepted it ?

Have you ever stopped to think why in the Western world, something like beheading a war criminal would be considered barbaric, but something even more horrendous is considered a woman's right ? How does executing a war criminal after you've given him fair and repeated warnings compare to sticking a sharp metal instrument up a woman's reproductive tract and piercing the skull of a 9 month baby ? You may disagree with that(or not), but dare you call it barbaric...at school ? at work ? at the shopping mall ?

Excuse me if I come across sarcastic or sardonic, but the hubris and tortured rationalizations put forth on this thread are a bit too thick for my liking.

Here is why the execution by decapitation of the 3 road bandits is just, deserved, and commendable:

a) After the Somali shacab in the Hiiraan, Bay, and Bakool areas suffered tremendously over the past 15 months of occupation at the hands of the road-block manning thugs, who would terrorize, rape, and extort the civilians passing by those areas, the Resistance mounted a series of mopping up operations that cleansed the roads from these moooriyaaan. In the latest operation, they liberated Diinsoor, dismantled the road-blocks and left town. A few days later, the TFG thugs were back, this time under the protection of Etho armour, and they set-up their road-blocks, again.

b) Seeing that see-saw back and forth(liberate a town, TFG comes slinking back under Etho protection), about two weeks ago, Shaykh Rooboow announced that any Tigray/TFG soldier found manning a Isbaaro(road-block) would be beheaded. "Waa qowrac" in his own words. This was a brilliant move, a deterrence factor that would make any TFG war criminal think twice before continuing their reign of terror on the public. The Resistance gave repeated warnings to that effect.

c)They came, they saw, and sho' nuff', these mooriiyaan were chilling at their road-blocks waiting for the next hapless civillian to pass by to feast on. Well, they got had, executed via beheading, 3 guilty war criminals manning a illegal road-block used for extortion and rape.(Go ahead, ask me for 'proof' that they were war criminals, they were just tryna feed their families, right ?)

d)The 'rules of war' do not apply to road bandits masquerading as soldiers, that kill, rape, pillage, and plunder for fun. The Geneva Conventions are a moot point here.

e) Historical Precedent: Salaah-el-Deen, famed Muslim warrior and King personally beheaded Raynald of Chatillon a man who, just like our TFG road bandits, preyed on the caravans of the weak and innocent. But I guess he was just barbaric per Lillian logic. The West would like to disagree with you this time. They view Saladin as courageous, noble, and magnanimous. You see, Saladin, being that thoroughbred that he is, knew that you afforded mercy, respect, and compassion to those who were worthy of it, be they friend or foe. But when you are dealing with scum of the earth that go after civilians, all bets are off, you put them down as harshly as possible, to set an example and to act as an deterrent. It worked. No more Raynald monsters dared attacked any caravans after that.

d) I could go on and on, but I believe I made my case. Nothing barbaric or evil or inhumane about beheading road bandits. Let it be a sign to every aspiring dhabo-dhilif who wishes to earn a quick buck at the expense of the Somali people. Your head will say salaam to your shoulders.

Kashafa   

My thoughts are...

Originally posted by Libaax-Sankataabte:

To behead a soldier you must "capture" him first (
the capture makes him your prisoner
), take him somewhere safe, hold him by the head, get the knife while the captive waits .... and .... wiigwiigwiig ..... prisoner is dead.

My thoughts are ....

You should not kill soldiers after you capture them.

Beheading is a cruel act.

1-Perhaps in a perfect world where armies face each other in a pitched battle of equal strength. Until then, let's dispense with the romantic view of warfare, especially guerrilla warfare.

2- Yes, indeedy. It is also cruel for the goats and sheep we slaughter and behead for Eid every year. Peta would have all such monsters prosecuted and thrown in jail for animal cruelty.

Kashafa   

^ No doubt, why waste bullets when you got a tooraay ?

Sheeka ciyaaleed meesha ma taalo, wa gob dagaal, stand with the Xabashi enemy at your own peril is the clear message.

Jacpher   

Rabul Ciza Jahanama ku timisiiyey Mujrim Mansuur. Mujrimiin Alle ka furtay ayaa magaca Alle ugu goodinaya inay magaca Ilaahey Muslimka ku laayaan. Shahaado hee aan ku gowracee! The irony of all ironies! Despicable Kaligiis Muslim.

Kashafa aka keyboard commando, put on that vest and head to Addis Ababa if you're bravery is beyond the computer screen.