Jacaylbaro

Islamists behead three soldiers in Somalia

Originally posted by Socod_badne:

Reiteration of my argument:

ugliness begets ugliness; response to something ugly is something equally ugly

ethiopian occupation is ugly

therefore, the response to it is equally ugly

[/QB]

not if you say you are fight in the name of allah, thats just blasphemous.

Originally posted by Geel_jire:

quote:Originally posted by Naxar Nugaaleed:

So when you meet in battle those who disbelieve, then smite the necks until when you have overcome them, then make (them) prisoners, and afterwards either set them free as a favor or let them ransom (themselves) until the war terminates.Qur'an 47:4

we have not overcome them...... yet until then off with their heads.

you asked for it and you got it: in islam, you can not kill a captured solder, don't try and twist the text about not overcoming them.

Originally posted by Jimcaale:

It was a human tragic to my family and to all of Somalia. Sadly, that was not enough. The ones he left behind subjected to read SOL of the crimes their loved ones supposedly committed. We totally disregarded their lifes and that of their family and jumped to conclusion. It shows how less worth human life is in Somalia, and sadly on SOL boards. Waa xaal aduun.

Khuliqal Insaanu min cajal.
May Allah reach them janatul firdows. Ilaahey ha ka qabto Al-Shayaadeen Muslimka habeen iyo maalin gumaadaya.

Sorry Sxb.

You know,this is sad,i week ago,i was mourning with my freind who lost his sister to the Habashis. a month ago,his brother was shot 20 times in the head and his legs tied and hands were tied down. His other cousin got killed, my co worker lost 6 of his brothers and cousins in the last six months.

This is madness & i am really praying for an end to this madness

Juje   

The only way i could condemn this is if somebody provides a dalil that clearly states the beheading your enemy is against Islam....... and if you do manage to find something like that i will just advocate other forms of extermination of these rats

Pathetic, very pathetic and unfortunate that the likes of you exist in our society.

So tell me how many more beheading needs to be done before you achieve your goal? And while you are it contemplate whether the three victims of this barbaric act did at sometime or fulfilled their compulsory prayers before they were captured - thus affirming that they were men of Shahada. Do not ask dalil cause you know nothing of it.

FB Ilaahay ha u naxariisto your friends family

Thanks,they are really great folks & their iman is amazing walle.

Point is, I dont see Habashis being killed,i just see Somalis being killed both ways. Pro Habashis & Habashis kills Soms & the insurgents kill Somalis.

Its time for the leadership of Somalia to make hard choices, these Habashis need to leave asap for Somalia to be back. Otherwise,sidan baa laisu dilaya.

^ personally have heard so many stores of that nature........ that it sickens me to see any somali supporting the TFG or habash.

Jacpher   

Faaraxoow, people are turning out to be a lot worst than animal. I dare not insult the animal. Beheading the innocent, poking a single bullet at Amxaaro army cargo and in turn losing the whole village is what seems to be the new strategy, the new jihaad, the new way of defeating the enemy. Oddly enough, they see it as win win situation. Al-Shayaadeen criminals bring darkness to Somalia.

Nephissa   

Geel Jire: If you keep asking people for Quranic proof, these forums may have to be closed. So why not ask instead for their propaganda source?

It's the TFG's fault for making the bed and in my opinion they can lay in it. Why those poor innocent people had to die is on their hands dear not the opposition's. Hadayan axmaaro ayaga keensan lahayn we wouldn't have Somalis chopping each other's heads off. Very sad indeed.

Illaahow Somali xaqa fahansii.

This highlights two things, this gang is losing ground and hence have to make ever greater noise to keep themselves in the news.

Its a shamefull desperate act and Somalia is not Iraq, and this governemnt is not going any where.

The TFG calls for peace and talks and the clowns respond by beheading "supposed" police offcers,

This is the difference between right and wrong and between justice and injustice.

^^^Your enemies? Dont be dramatic, my enemies were the clowns who wanted no government for the Somali people. Ethiopia, Uganda, Burundi are not my enemies. Stop with these lies.

The world has moved on, Somalia should to.

Kashafa   

At this rate, Ethiopia is the better choice than these barbaric Shayadeen criminals

Ethiopia is the better choice just because one of your dhabo-dhilif cousins got rightly slaughtered ?

Beautiful. Grief and rage(even when contrived) has a way of making people utter the unthinkable. But even then, Waa xanaaqsanaa is no excuse to speak like an imbecile. Perhaps you will also renounce Islam and proclaim yourself a Christian while you're still doing the whole contrived anger thang.

Go on. Let it all out. Announce that you are applying to be the personal foot-washer of Meles Zenawi(the regular body washing position is occupied by Duke). Go to the Ethiopian embassy in your neck of the woods and offer your services as a dhabo-dhilif spy. Swear to avenge the death of your mercenary road bandit of a cousin. Commission a poet to eulogize him and his Isbaaro(road-block) exploits. Swear an oath to make it your life's mission to serve Ethiopian interests. "They killed my cousin so I'll go off the deep end" is some comical shit ya just can't manufacture, lol.

You know the world is coming to an end when people start blubbering over the oh-so-deserved, oh-so-just execution of a traitorous monster who made it his life's work to prey on the weak and the innocent. You woulda thought people would join the villagers and the shacab in rejoicing over the destruction of these Moooriyaaan.

But, no: Tragedy only counts when it hits the Tol-ka. Dhabo-dhilif Logic 101 for ya.

Qul Muutuu bi qaydikum All the way, homey. Yaaba is gaaray.

Edit: It's times like this when my signature line becomes ever more telling: Don't blame Ethiopia, don't blame the TFG, sure as heck don't blame my Adeero even if they are the scum of the earth who's entire career is to rape, kill, pillage, and plunder. No. The blame is on the men wearing the red Cimaamads who are waging time-honoured resistance. And in the event that one of my collaboratin' adeero reaps that bitter harvest of death that he so happily sowed, then I will take his place and stand for what he stood for: Ethiopia, iyaaka nacbuda wa iyaaka nastaceen.

Adeer Kashafa, you have lost, your fascist clan militias have lost. Killing a few Somali's will not change anything, it will just reveal what you are.

What do Ahmed Diriye, Al-Shabaab, dayniile.com have in common, they are obssessed with clan and they are desperate and resorting to anything.

Who butchers corpses, parades women and children, and beheads prisoners? Who else but the clowns who use our religion to advance their clan agenda. :eek:

Its been over and this type of act is just for show.