Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

H.E: Abdullahi Yusuf Ahmed sends a short Eid message to the Somali people.

:D some of you are shameless .. waxaad socotaanba you should be ashamed to be related to this cockroach and yet here you are singing the praises of none other than the worst of the worst .. the lowest of the low.

the man who exemplifies dulinimo in every sense of the word .. Abdullahi amxaar horaa loo yidhi fiqi tolkii kama jano tago ..marka maxaan idinkula yaabi.

oh, ciid wanaagsan gents

For all his flaws and foibles, Ina Yey had more political finesse and shrewdness than most of his feckless predecessors (Abdiqasim) and equally feckless sucessors (Sharif). While the former president does not have a clean slate, it would be partisan and prejuducial to disregard his substantial accomplishments.

Kool_Kat   

Originally posted by General Duke:

Without reading this, and after seeing his photo on your first post, the above was my exact sentiment!!! Bless adeer Abdullahi Yusuf Ahmed...

Waxaase maskaxdeyda gali la', dad Sharifka iyo xayawaaniinta yaryar (Alshabaab) taageero ineyba the legendary Abdullahi Yusuf daalac uraacan karaan? One's hero is another's terrorist, comes to mind!

Thanks for the contribution to the thread everyone. Even a simple Eid statement can generate such deep feelings anger and confuison still amongst his foes is quite remarkable.

Yusuf is a mortal man who made mistakes, and who also had great triumphs in serving his nation.

Mudane Cabdulahi Yuusuf halyey weeye, midnimo iyo qarannimo Soomaaliyeed ayuu weligiis raadinayey; hasayeeshe mo'oryaan booli kunaax ah ayaa isku daydey inay ka horyimaadaan, iyaguna waxay kala kulmeen cashar ey weligood hilmaamin. Marka kuwaan meesha ka dhex qalaadayo waa mo'oryaantii uu dhagaha ku duftay oo uu qoryaha ka dhigay, kabacdina cimaamado been ah madaxa kusoo xirtay.

Hada waxaa xaqiiq noqotay iney tabartoodi baaba'day, oo xaasidnimadii iyo xiqdigii ey qabeen ay kaga ekaatay inay habaartamaan oo odayga dhimashadiisi ey dhowraan, laakin lama socdaan reer mo'oryaan waxay cunayaan, iyo waxay xiranyihiin iyo waxa ey hanti heystaan, kuli inay yihiin bililiqo ey ummada ka dhaceen, saas daraadeednah uu Illahay baryadooda u caqbalayn.

kuwaan dadnimo haday leeyihiin gurigooda ayee nabad kusoo dabaali-lahaayeen; Marka dhag jalaq ha u siinina calaacalkooda. :cool:

bilan   

i think the one of the biggest mistake AY made was going to Mogadisho. i wish he loved PL as mich as the people in PL loved him. Puntland missed him greatly. it is very clear that he was much better than those who came after him.

Malika   

LOL, are people exagurating ama? Subhanallah,hadhee jeceyl A Yussuf jannah laguu tageyaa daad badaan baa janadaa galayaha maa iistirid! :D:D

Astagfirullah!

:D

Saalax   

Abdulahi Yusuf aka Ina Yeey the warmonger i am glad his exiled to Yemen where he will spend the last remaining days of his life.

Originally posted by bilan:

i think the one of the biggest mistake AY made was going to Mogadisho. i wish he loved PL as mich as the people in PL loved him. Puntland missed him greatly. it is very clear that he was much better than those who came after him.

Good point. A/Y should have stayed in Puntland, he took blood and treasurer from Puntland to stablize Mogadishu, a huge mistake. Mogadishu has become the graveyard for all those who attempt to pacify it for the past 20 years and continues to this day. Ilaahay bay leedahay magaaladan inkaaran.

Cawaale   

Originally posted by Malika:

LOL, are people exagurating ama? Subhanallah,hadhee jeceyl A Yussuf jannah laguu tageyaa daad badaan baa janadaa galayaha maa iistirid!
:D:D

Astagfirullah!

:D

Maya, actually dad yar aa janada galaya markaas!

Againthis post keeps growing due to the influance of the old warrior. Yusuf is loved by the people of Puntland, even in retirment his every word is analysed and debated as is evident by the Eid comment.

Any one who thinks these people hate Yusuf only should look at how Faroole, Cade ina Sharmarke are insulted.

However Yusuf was a man who had presenece in Somali history for a long period of time.

The legend lives on in comfort in Yemen with his family, retired from politics as a whole.

^ :D

nin walbo cabdullahi aqoon iska haddal.

p.s. Cabdullahi yusuf is no lion - he is a jackal! :D and i don't mean that by any offence - it just a fact - unlike some here - i know the man.