Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

H.E: Abdullahi Yusuf Ahmed sends a short Eid message to the Somali people.

Any man who lives in exile or dies in exile after "ruling" a country is no great man but what can i say it seems like a family tradition to die in exile,

Said abdulle hassan, Siad barre, Abdullahi yusuf..they have or will most likely die in exile,

the man with sharaf, dies on his native soil without fear.

these men dont have any sharaf what so ever, they are just part of the same vermon entity that has curropted the somali people for decades, they are only begining to realise it now.

the future saxib is,

A southern dominated government in the south, a northern dominated government in the north and the total silencing of everything in between.

SOMALILAND AND SOMALIA !!! WATCH YOU WILL SEE.

Originally posted by AYOUB:

quote:Originally posted by General Duke:

The lion speaks

1_203957_1_9.jpg

very funny
Ha, Abdirahman Tuur (aun), first President of "Somaliland" & father of the SNM silly secession, ended up working for the smiling Gen Aydeed (aun)above in Mogadishu before he died

So much for exile, Abdullahi Yusuf defeated Aydeed and the USC in Galkacyu, while your founding father ended up working for Aydeed and the USC in Mogadishu.. :D

AYOUB   

^ Come up with any excuse but Adeero will always be a Yey not a Libaax. :D If Yey speaks; then it's a Jackal that barked not a roaring Lion. Are you with me, Pirate? smile.gif

PS A lion is a noble creature. It never "cowers" under raw hide to get to its promised land, neither does it "seek asylum" when the left to its own devices. What Jackals' characteristics? smile.gif

^war bax warya - maxaad haddalkayga aan horay u dhahay, ugu soo celinnaysaa? miyaad wax kale la iman karin? - adigu iska aamus -Libaax iyo Yey midna ma lihid - waxaa ugu dhow oo aad leedahay waa Waraabe! - waraabahana waa laga adagyahay ;):D

Originally posted by Mr. Somalia:

Sayid, boqol jeer baan ku iri, cudurada lagu yaqaan dadka aan nasabka ahayn oo dhan, anigu ma aqaan waxa la dhaho. Marka kuwa aad habeyn iyo maalin iska gadid, bal orod su'aal!
:D

bal kuwa kugu dhaca wax nooga sheeg - maxay ahaayeen?; qaras iyo aflaadhisho? daawadoduna maxay ahayd? haa, caanaboore? sow saas ma ahayn?

Originally posted by General Duke:

quote: kuwa aad habeyn iyo maalin iska gadid, bal orod su'aal

A timely remark.
Mr Sayid's lack of confidance is appaling to say the least.
adigu iska aamus - markad aragto rag afkooda hooyo ku hadlaaya. :D

haddi aad korannimada daradeed is hayn weydo - isa soo daa addoo ku hadlaya af ajnebi. :D

AYOUB   

Sayid Qardhowi, I said it first using images. Shall I spell it for you... ;)General%20Mohamed%20Farah%20Aideed.jpg

PS I call a spade a spade. I don't my Waraabes Lions. :D

AYOUB   

^ Is he too from Qardho?

A Lion does NOT wear Niqaab to escape to excape from a foe. :D Even Ilka-jiir is not such a weasel. smile.gif

AYOUB   

^ Naah mate. I'm talking about Pirate Morgan. S/he wore Niqaab to escape in 88 and 91. S/he did that on many other subsequent occasions - and right s/he was because.....adiguba caqlaad leedahee carar maxaa dhaama? :D

Originally posted by AYOUB:

Sayid Qardhowi, I said it first using images. Shall I spell it for you...
;)General%20Mohamed%20Farah%20Aideed.jpg

Indeed to you & the late Abdirahman Tuur Aydeed was a lion. To Yusuf he was an old army friend trurned rival from Mudug... :D