Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

H.E: Abdullahi Yusuf Ahmed sends a short Eid message to the Somali people.

Originally posted by General Duke:

Sayid Somali, adeer don’t worry about my Somali, as long as I understand your gibberish its all good innit.

:D @innit?

Car(ingiriis ma aha ;) ) af soomaali igula haddal.

soomaalidu waxay ku mahmahdaa - nin car ku yidhi wax kula ma harin icon_razz.gif

The Zack   

Duke and T,

In a very fancy way, this what you both just said:

Due to the crimes he committed in Mogadishu and his well-known xabashi boot licking, Abdullahi doesn't feel that neither Garowe nor any other town in Somalia is safe enough for him live in.

The Zack   

Originally posted by Sayid*Somal:

quote:Originally posted by General Duke:

Sayid Somali, adeer don’t worry about my Somali, as long as I understand your gibberish its all good innit.

:D

@innit?

Car(ingiriis ma aha
;)
) af soomaali igula haddal.

soomaalidu waxay ku mahmahdaa - nin car ku yidhi wax kula ma harin
icon_razz.gif
:D:D Sayidow, Farta/Afka Somaliga sida loo qoro/loogu hadlo cayaar cayaar laguma barto sxb. Qofkii qabyaalad lagu ababiyo wey ku adag tahay arintaas.

^^^lol@Zack, adeer you are having dialogue with yourself, a troubling habit that surfaces when ever you get confused. Like brother Thankful explained, Yusuf is a retiree and has chosen to stay out of politics for good. As you aware he was in Puntland for more than a month after he resigned and after the elections chose to give the new admin a chance by leaving and staying out of politics, a wise decision from the legend.

Codsi guud: manta ka bacdi yaan waxaan ka ahayn af soomaali lagula hadlan duke iyo kuwa ag orda - si loo ogaado wixii soomaali ah iyo kuwa soomaalinimada ku dhuumanaaya.

Codsi guud: manta ka bacdi yaan waxaan ka ahayn af soomaali lagula hadlan duke iyo kuwa ag orda - si loo ogaado wixii soomaali ah iyo kuwa soomaalinimada ku dhuumanaaya.

Lol. No problem adeer, from now on post all your remarks to my person and allies in Somali. Just make sure that it is coherent and clear, your English is poor as hell and I shall observe your level of discourse for any improvements in the mother tongue. :D

The Zack   

^^^lol@Zack, adeer you are having dialogue with yourself, a troubling habit that surfaces when ever you get confused. Like brother Thankful explained, Yusuf is a retiree and has chosen to stay out of politics for good. As you aware he was in Puntland for more than a month after he resigned and after the elections chose to give the new admin a chance by leaving and staying out of politics, a wise decision from the legend.

<--Responding to you in Somali per Sayd's request.

War haddee go'naheen waanu is fahannay. Duqa adeerkaa ah ee aadka u jeceshahay ee ayna Somali badan jecleyn dhiigyo-cabnimadiisa iyo qabiil jaceylkiisa darteed sababtuu u joogo Yemen waa cabsi uu ka baqahayo Barbaaarta Xamar badankeed heysato. Kobtaa iyo Yemen oo dunni seddexaad kale ah dhakhtarka uu ka heli maxey tahay odaygu. Dhakhtarrada Somalia baa ka waayo aragsan kuwaas Yemeniyiinta ah ee wada qayilsan.

Horay bey Somali u tidhi, dhagar qabe dhulkaa la dhaq-dhaqaaqo.

adeer kuma ahi, ma cabdullahi yusuf baad i mooday? :D

af-soomaali ma ku hadashaa - mise - waad ka fantaa?

haddii aad leedahay laba xiniinyod - af soomali ku jawaab - haddii kalena af ingiriis :D

Originally posted by The Zack:

[qb]

War haddee go'naheen waanu is fahannay. Duqa adeerkaa ah ee aadka u jeceshahay ee ayna Somali badan jecleyn dhiigyo-cabnimadiisa iyo qabiil jaceylkiisa darteed sababtuu u joogo Yemen waa cabsi uu ka baqahayo Barbaaarta Xamar badankeed heysato. Kobtaa iyo Yemen oo dunni seddexaad kale ah dhakhtarka uu ka heli maxey tahay odaygu. Dhakhtarrada Somalia baa ka waayo aragsan kuwaas Yemeniyiinta ah ee wada qayilsan.

Horay bey Somali u tidhi, dhagar qabe dhulkaa la dhaq-dhaqaaqo.

Again Zack don’t mistake Abdullahi yusuf Ahmed for Admiral Osman and other cowards. Yusuf main reason for staying outside was for health reason as well as non interference in the politics of Somalia. He is a warrior who fought in his hay day, Imperial Ethiopia, the Derg, Siyad Barre, USC, Al Itixad and so on.

As for the civilians of Mogadishu and their plight, time has revealed who the true killers and uprooters were and are, because the killing fields are now fuller than any time in Mogadishu’s history and Yusuf has been away for two years. Yusuf can no longer be used as an excuse for the deaths that continue today and were ever present before he entered that city.

The father of Puntland State is much loved by his supporters, which is something no ammount of tears and fake analysis will change.

Your arguments are as lame as your ONLF prison folks.

Now come again.

adeer kuma ahi, ma cabdullahi yusuf baad i mooday?

af-soomaali ma ku hadashaa - mise - waad ka fantaa?

No adeer, I am not above the Somali language, but I am head and shoulders above you. :D

Dhakhtarrada Somalia baa ka waayo aragsan kuwaas Yemeniyiinta ah ee wada qayilsan.

:D:D

Mr. Somalia - in aad soomaali tahay waa loo jeedaye - caanabooraha iska yaray. horta weli cudurkii af soomaali ma ku soo ogaatay? :D

Duke - waa Koran :D (mr. somalia. u sharax intuusan moodin in aan Quraan ugu yeeray) :D

Originally posted by Zack:

War haddee go'naheen waanu is fahannay

Is this the kind of Somali lingo that you are boosting with :D ... looooool @ go'naheen, Adeer adigaa ubaahan in Af-somaliga lagu baro.

As for Yusuf, let the old man enjoy his retirement, he's out of Somali politics and moved away from Somalia to have peace of mind, so let him be. As for your comment of him being scared, that's far from the reality. Yusuf can amase and get three time more support right now in his native region, if he wished to come back, as he had ever done before in his life time since his predessors both in Puntland and the TFG have scored pretty low in the political arena after his departure.

Yusuf has both the charisma and the support to get more than enough of a number of man power in Puntland to ensure, not only his safety but allow him to be on the effensive and call the shots.

Far from being scared or have concerns for his safety, he can be the attacker , the bully and bring massive blows to the likes of Alshabaab.

At that note, I am not disregarding the notion of assasination or suicide, that could happen in Yemen or Newyork. Remember they did to him in Biodoa and Mogadishu few times.

Adeer, alla dilaa dhinta, ninkaanna geeridiisa ilaahaybaa haya ee waxba hajeclaysanina.

The Zack   

Mr. Somalia,

Sidaan waa hore kuu sheegay, intaad ka qaan gaadheyside don't bother to wait any response for your cantarabaqash smile.gif . Now, xagaas u duruk

intaan ninka Duke doodeyno. My ignore button is still working.

Duke,

Waxyaabo badan oo aad hadda ka hor sheegtay baad kusoo cel celisaa, sababta ma garanayo.

Inaad Yusuf taageersan tahay hadh iyo habeen waan kula gartay, xaq-na waad u leedahay. Dareenkaaga gudaha qof baddali karo ma laha. Bal aan warka kala dhig-dhigno while I am stuck in this airport waiting for my next flight.

Markaad tidhi Derg buu la dagaalamay, ma markii uu SSDF ku biiray ee uu Wardheer joogay ee xabashida usoo kaxeeyay Balan-Balle miyaa? Markaad Derg lamuusan dagaalin ee waa uu ka garab dagaalamay.

Some facts about your legend:

Pros:

1- Wuxuu ku jiray koox isku dayday iney af-ganbiso Barre

EDIT: 2: Waxuu ka qeyb galay dagaalkii 1977/78 ee xabashida lagu qaaday.

Cons:

1: Waxuu noqday Somaligii u horeeyay ee xabadda dalkiisa ku bilaabo (this is directly from the odl man's speech).

2: Wuxuu ahaa Somaligii u horeeyay ee cadowga soo jireenka ah ee Somaaliyeed AKA XabashiLand u taga oo kala shaqeeya bur-burka dalkiisa hooyo.

3: Wuxuu noqday hogaamiye kooxeedkii ugu horeeyay ee calanka Xabashida ka taago carro Somaliyeed, BalanBalle town to be specific.

4: Wuxuu keenay Ethiopia wadankiisa hooyo 2006kii, halkaas waxaa ku naf waayay in ka badan 6000 oo Somali ah. Tani waxey dhacday markii ay nabad ka dhalatay Somalia for the first time in 16 years. Nabaddii buu qasay odaygu :(

5: Waa qabiileyste, taas waxaa caddeeyn u ah cajalado laga duubay oo xitaa xaasas Somaliyeed ku af-lagaadeeyay, qabiilkoodana wax kaga sheegay.

Marka let's not confuse opinions with facts. You have an opinion, I have an opinion. Those opinions are not applicable, let's keep them to ourselves. Let's just discuss facts.