Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

H.E: Abdullahi Yusuf Ahmed sends a short Eid message to the Somali people.

^^^ Wonderful stuff, Adeer I am so happy for you that you met the legend, but people without any backbone usually claim such things. Thus one will take your claim with a pinch of salt. :D

UZTAAD   

Originally posted by Malika:

LOL, are people exagurating ama? Subhanallah,hadhee jeceyl A Yussuf jannah laguu tageyaa daad badaan baa janadaa galayaha maa iistirid!
:D:D

Astagfirullah!

:D

aakhira nimaan geel lahayn lama amaaneyn baa la yir marka hadda aakhiro ninkii cabdullaahi neceb lama ammaaneyn :D

Originally posted by General Duke:

^^^ Wonderful stuff, Adeer I am so happy for you that you met the legend, but people without any backbone usually claim such things.
Thus one will take your claim with a pinch of salt.

war, take it with a palm full of salt for all i care. i did not claim to have met the man (although fyi - he met me :cool: ) i claim to know him more than most of you here. smile.gif

Che - clan is not everything. icon_razz.gif

^^ :D:D

that is just a coincidence our meetings had nothing to do with clan.

p.s. if anything clanish, he would have prefered to have met Your clan than meet Me (obviously because of my clan) :cool:

Originally posted by Sayid*Somal:

if anybody should be thanked for gibberish -

lol. I was not thanking you for the gibberish, but alas you do have comprehension problems. :D

yes i do have comprehension problem with all the gibberish, nonsense, rubbish, garbage, gabble, twaddle, claptrap, baloney, gobbledygook, drivel, jabber –chatter, babbles, prattles and pretty much whatever else you write in english - so care to try somali?

The Zack   

Originally posted by Cawaale:

quote:Originally posted by Malika:

LOL, are people exagurating ama? Subhanallah,hadhee jeceyl A Yussuf jannah laguu tageyaa daad badaan baa janadaa galayaha maa iistirid!
:D:D

Astagfirullah!

Maya, actually dad yar aa janada galaya markaas!
:D:D Afar reer hebelnimo ku raacday umbaa janada gali markaas, I agree.

The Zack   

^The topic here is about an old Xabashi puppet, lets keep discussing him. Is he enjoying in Yemen? How come he doesn't live in Somalia since he is so much loved in Somalia as you and your other SOL scripts claim?

^^^lol@Xabashi puppet, coming from a prisoner & Warden of that group.

Adeer Yusuf is doing well in Yemen, he lives in a plush Villa not far from the President's Villa in Sanca.

The reason he chose to live there were as follows, for health reasons and the fact that he has totally retired from politics and did not want to influence the new leaders back home. Yusuf unlike say Abdiqasin has refrained from commenting on his successors, even in Puntland he does not try and meddle.

Thus Sanca is a good choice and he is a close friend of Ali A Salah.

Thankful   

Originally posted by The Zack:

^The topic here is about an old Xabashi puppet, lets keep discussing him. Is he enjoying in Yemen? How come he doesn't live in Somalia since he is so much loved in Somalia as you and your other SOL scripts claim?

Have you ever been to Yemen? I am sure he is enjoying it a great deal. You see politics is a very gruelling thing, if he was in Somalia he would no doubt be flooded with request from everyone to solve their problems. He needs the peace and quiet of Yemen.

Plus Zack, what is your concern about whether Abdullahi Yusuf lives in Somalia or not? Do you not support Kenyan Deputy Speaker Farah Maalim, even though he calls for Somaliland to Secede and be granted recognition?