Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Hargaysa: [MorganVille]: April 2010, second year anniversary of postponed elections

Saalax   

Dukey, how comes the butcher of puntland - Abdi Qeybdiid was few months back welcomed in galckayo - garowe ?

^

Ina Ducaale, that is very easy to answer...

Firstly of all, unlike the petty puerile ninnies of Marfishland, we Puntlanders, like real men, never keep grudges like y'all. And unlike y'all, we are incapable of having any feelings of rancor for long periods of time. For real men fight and real men make peace. But punk pussies like y'all, choose instead to everlastingly cry foul and impertinently demand reparations in the form of silly secession and the pursuit of the break up of our country, as indemnity for the damage or supposed injury suffered during the early years of the Somali civil war. But I've got news for you hombre... your clan alone did not suffer in the civil war: Many other clans too, have suffered more horrendous atrocities and in fact, even today many others continue to do so. So answer me this-- what makes you think that your clan is so exceptional,so extraordinary, so important that you feel you ought to be treated differently when you are, in fact, in the same boat as every other Somali out there?

This is why Cabdi Qeybdiid is welcome in Gaalkacyo and any other place else in Somalia. That some Somalis fought in the past, does not mean that Somalis will always remain at loggerheads with one another.

Originally posted by Mr. Somalia:

^

Firstly of all, unlike the petty puerile ninnies of Marfishland, we Puntlanders, like real men, never keep grudges like y'all. And unlike y'all, we are incapable of having any feelings of rancor for long periods of time.
For real men fight and real men make peace
. But punk pussies like y'all, choose instead to everlastingly cry foul and impertinently demand reparations in the form of silly secession and the pursuit of the break up of our country, as indemnity for the damage or supposed injury suffered during the early years of the Somali civil war. But I've got news for you hombre... your clan alone did not suffer in the civil war: Many other clans too, have suffered more horrendous atrocities and in fact, even today many others continue to do so. So answer me this-- what makes you think that your clan is so exceptional,so extraordinary, so important that you feel you ought to be treated differently when you are, in fact, in the same boat as every other Somali out there?

This is why Cabdi Qeybdiid is welcome in Gaalkacyo and any other place else in Somalia. That some Somalis fought in the past, does not mean that Somalis will always remain at loggerheads with one another.

Spoken like a true man.

^

Ina Ducaale,

That some Somalis fought in the past, does not mean that Somalis will always remain at loggerheads with one another.

Well put indeed

Allow yaa intaa diyaaradda xunta ah ku bedela :D

^

Firstly of all, unlike the petty puerile ninnies of Marfishland, we Puntlanders, like real men, never keep grudges like y'all. And unlike y'all, we are incapable of having any feelings of rancor for long periods of time.
For real men fight and real men make peace
. But punk pussies like y'all, choose instead to everlastingly cry foul and impertinently demand reparations in the form of silly secession and the pursuit of the break up of our country, as indemnity for the damage or supposed injury suffered during the early years of the Somali civil war. But I've got news for you hombre... your clan alone did not suffer in the civil war: Many other clans too, have suffered more horrendous atrocities and in fact, even today many others continue to do so. So answer me this-- what makes you think that your clan is so exceptional,so extraordinary, so important that you feel you ought to be treated differently when you are, in fact, in the same boat as every other Somali out there?

Let bygones be bygones indeed. We've made Riyaale our Prisdent what are you talking about son? :D

Now dukey is wondering how could we have made such a move...Who is in the wrong?

Well, if u go to sillyland n ask people if they do know what word elections means....99% would say...oh yeah, it means Retard Riyaale is our life time president.

So the real q's is, why ask people who dont know the meaning of the word election, what election is?

Its a retard question! u dig.

Let bygones be bygones indeed. We've made Riyaale our Prisdent what are you talking about son?

lol. Riyaale as a memeber of the "brutal regime" is ok. However the Somali people, flag & capital that did nothing to the people of the NW are bad? Thats what we are talking about son. That warped logic of yours. :D

Originally posted by General Duke:

quote:Let bygones be bygones indeed. We've made Riyaale our Prisdent what are you talking about son?

lol. Riyaale as a memeber of the "brutal regime" is ok. However the Somali people, flag & capital that did nothing to the people of the NW are bad? Thats what we are talking about son. That warped logic of yours.
:DSomalilanders Forgave each other for the sake and the future of somaliland and its going great so far , I don’t see any problems

Somalilanders Forgave each other for the sake and the future of somaliland and its going great so far , I don’t see any problems

Indeed, having this man hold on to power for 2 years, and steal money is only part of Somaliland's greatness. :D

Do go on.

A_Khadar   

^^

All Haji's responses are simple... Why it bothers you. It's fine with me (us) and I don't see problems.

Xaji, there are issues at hand,

You can't claim you were against regime while your current president had a major role in that regime.

You can't claim we forgave when you are suing Samater.

You can't claim we got over of what happened when the center of Hargaysa is hanging a symbol of Ciil and cuqdad.

You can't claim we want to be free and independent from other Somalis when you are forcing others along who don't want.

You can't claim we are going to be a nation when you are one tribe.

You can't claim we don't have Cuqdad when you have Waraabe and likes in your midst.

These and many others issues are at hand so you simple excuses won't cut it... Bring substances on the table

Originally posted by Xaji_Xunjuf:

And why would it bother you , its our money

Somali people getting abused anywhere in the world bothers let alone in the motherland. NW Somalia, is important to all of us. Hargaysa has always been the Somali people's second capital.

GAAROODI   

your mentality is the same mentality that insures the destruction of the nation once known as Somalia. Every nation on earth goes through period of turmoil yet they have survived due to 1 ultimate reason they went back to the drawing board and re-thought there take on governance.

However Somali's never learn from their mistakes, firstly i can say without doubt that you and your fellow pirates care about 2 things, pirateland and power. the only reason why pirateland was formed in the first place was the funny thought that by creating it you could somehow stop the progress of Somaliland. secondly, dont make the readers of these posts to laugh, pirates and there friends would jump up and down celebrating the destruction of Somaliland as they have done in the past. So clearly this is just another diplomatic stunt to paralyse the reader before stinging him with your venom.

Lastly, saxib you have nothing to do with somaliland, nor are you ever welcome in Somaliland you or your lot, knowing somaliland and its cities very well, i can say without doubt you are not welcome. Duke, honousty is a great quality. I'll give you the truth that your uncles have failed to tell you.

- I was born in hargaisa, its my city im a native of Somaliland. i am happy with the land that god has given me. That is why i dont care about Somalia, Djibouti, or Ethiopia i am content. I can also assume that Southern Somali's are content with the land that god has given them. Fertile, two rivers and a cheap life, only needs peace.

Are you satified with the desert wasteland that God has given you, i know your not, cause you spend more time living in envy of what God has give others.

some advice, some in life are lucky others are not, just be grateful for your rubbish tip and be content. instead of feading us garbage.

Kool_Kat   

Hargaysa: [MorganVille]: April 2010, second year anniversary of postponed elections

Happy Anniversary! :confused: :D:D

I smelled long ago that Riyoole was a 'little' Siyaad Barre in the making! However much they want to deny it...Waxaaba iigu darneed the day some fool said to me 'Just like Bush, Riyale was elected by the people'...Well damn it, those people have been ready for another election for years now!!!! :D