Sign in to follow this  
SomeAlien

OG MOTI appreciation post

id like to dedicate this thread to nomad/brother og moti for his wisdom, humour and presence here at sol. i often dont know when yr serious or joking, so ive opted to never take you seriously cause that way i dont have an urge to reach in the computer screen and smack you. however, that doesnt mean that i dont respect yr opinions or intellect, no sir. in fact, if ever you ran for somali presidency youd have my solid vote and help in campaigning... of course id like to warn you that i may hire a gun to have you assassinated. no hard feelings, its just that i am a woman and seeing you rise to power would most likely spark something in me to have you anihalated (at least thats what i learned from all yr research reports. i put all my trust and confidence in your statitistical analysis).also, people say im shifty eyed so you shouldnt really pt all yr trust in me (not so much shifty eyed as it is a glass eye bt thats not really that important). anyways, what is true is that i, and probably a number of other nomads, accually like reading yr posts. so for that, i salute you.

cause hes a teacher of women, helping us see the error of our ways... that and i forgot where i was posting. might as well leave it here, this is where hes most popular.

Curly   

Yeah I'll join the bandwagon!

WOO HOO, GO OG!!

Yep! Thanks for making my life that little bit more unbearable. :D

OG_Girl   

Loooooool@ you guys.

He will get big head now.. just wondering who gonna stop him now :mad:

Thanks Moti for making my life more boring :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Salam

Salma   

It seems that OG-Moti is the man of the year.

So what you would u loved to be called:-

1-Mr.Reformer

2-The Women's Teacher a.k.a Controller

3-Or The Simply Modest OG-Moti

P.S: I think da best way to honor the man of da year is to show his photo as SOL's introduction. a Flash or whatever.

Bravo President (Ya rayyes ya kbeeer inta) LOOOL

Salam

If I was made MODERATOR *hint hint* This obvious slap in the face to women everywhere will not have seen the light of day!!! :mad:

OG Moti is a confused Fella who escaped from the ward of my famous MENTALL INSTITUTE FOR RETARDED FARAXS.

If anyone knows where he is hiddng...report it immediately..and fear not..you can remain anonymous.

Those who do know about his hiding location but wont reveal (even under intensive interrogation) will go to jail on the charge of contempt of ccourt, harboring a terrorist (to women), and making Femme Fatale angry.

Trust me those are serious charges :mad:

Possible sentences:

1)Death

2)Torture

3)Having to sit in a room and made to listen to NGONGE all day long ---maximum charge

^ Kix kix kix kix @ #3! :D

If I was made MODERATOR *hint hint* This obvious slap in the face to women everywhere will not have seen the light of day!!!

You've abviously never heard of Free Speech and Democracy, holy institutions which should be protected at all costs. :rolleyes:

There are times in which democracy can go to hell...for the goodness of all.

Freedom of speech and democracy always has limits, restrictions...or well have pple with OG Moti's mentality flooding SOL.

Solution: Get rid of any evidence of sexism towards women. PRonto

NGONGE   

I like Mr Moti. I could talk all day about the greatness of Mr Moti but I will not. Sometimes, the best praise is no praise at all! Let his words speak for themselves. Let his foes make all the noises and thus elevate him higher and higher! ;)

WOMEN, listen to the Cambodian sage, for he has all the surveys. WOMEN respect the Cambodian sage for he knows all your tricks and manners. WOMEN, appreciate the Cambodian sage, for he craves your wellbeing. :D

dawoco   

lol...Alloow ceebta noo astur, moti sida oo gabdhaheeni u terorize gareey naaye ma saan aa ka soo hartay. somehow i think there is a net waiting to spring on moti, reminds me of carrie.

She was dancing with the blond guy with the perms and felt on top of the world in her flowy gown, next thing uknow she is covered in pigs blood fryin every1 :D Somehow i like that image with moti in carrie's place...Ah how wonderful it is to dream....

As for moti, he hasn't done anythin but calaacal like habar gaanjibo oo gabar yar lala aroosay and doesn't deserve all the attention he is gettin.

NoVa   

lol@@i'm Luvin this POSt...SomeALien' Ya'right...OG" IS the MAn of the YEARrrrrrrrrrrr O Whoeeeeh'...lol..

Ya i just wanna say' I wish Every Woman had a Moti in her life :Dicon_razz.gif .

FF..dang' those r Ugly Sentence' right there, why turture ppl like dat'..Naa Wadno Yeelo for once' and LUv. MOTi with ur LEft-Heart at leazt'lol@.....

Dawoco lol@@@@@@he hasn't done anythin but calaacal like habar gaanjibo oo gabar yar lala aroosay

:D isha ka dishay'..haha..true said dat'...

Caveman   

Moti,,sxb you have reached cult like status here , our counterparts don’t like to admit but they like a man who is firm with his believe, even if they disagree with him on every thing. your status caadi ma ahaba,…Kuwa ugu cayda badan baa hadana kuugu jecelbo…

Like Dawaco,

“As for moti, he hasn't done anythin but calaacal like habar gaanjibo oo gabar yar lala aroosay and doesn't deserve all the attention he is gettin.â€

Sxb there is real meaning and feeling behind this sentence, Darn! If I was an expert on “Decoded English†language, I would cross-word puzzle this sentence and came up with the phrase “I admire you Motiâ€by-Dawaco.

But Moti,

I like the idea staying out of the loop while they take their shots,,,,,yea don’t’ say any thing

How much you paid to @SomeAllien to write this piece again..^^^

Salam!

Later

OG_Girl   

^^caveman, I am wondering how much he paid to you to praise him from thread to thread :rolleyes:

Well, since I know he got nothing at all, so he promised you to pay for you later when " Allah yasahel al 7al) huh?

3alam to7fah :mad: :mad:

Salam