Sign in to follow this  
RedSea

Faisal Ali Warabe accuses Djabuti for creating regional conflict,critizes BBC.

RD whether you incorporate islanimo into your ideology.

the fact will remain that your neigbours will be your neighbour.

they have haq on you.

So islanimo to devour your neigbour is hypocricy.

RedSea   

You said it there buddy,Somali waa Somali soo maaha,okay answer this question my friend,the current TFG is made of formula 4.5 which makes whole tribes becasue of their number as .5s,does that have any position in Islamic sharica or even westrn idealogy such democracy?

I am disppointed that you haven't understood the point though Sh.Khalaf,the reason the Somalis are having problems isn't because every clan has his own region,in fact SL and PL have been the two healthy spots in the last decade,the real deep rooted problems of the Somalis is the fact that they are Muslims but yet dont' evolved their governments and their daily lives around the name of Islam,however they chose to believe and rally behind an idealogy named Somalinimo instead of Muslinimo.

the Mr.Me,you are talking about justified the inhumane acts of barre,his comments are useless for you to even agree wil put you in rather dangerous postion.

All in all,a nation under the Islamic sharica law is my idealogy,is it yours once again.

RedSea   

Ahmed Guray,for goodness sakes,is it too much to ask if you and this so called Kamalu Diin have edited your posts,I can't understand a thing that is coming out of your mouth,edit please,how hard cant that be for the love of Islam.lol

Khalaf   

1. No idea what 4.5 formula is, or TFG.... um talking about ideology. And I agree with me's main points: somalinimo wa walaaltinimo.

2. SL and PL maybe healthy spots but they are good for the major clan that live there I suspose, and not for minorites. I doubt a bantu, or somone from minor clan will fare well in "healthy" SL or PL. That is why clan based regions are wrong and unjust-dats the facts on the ground.

Originally posted by Mr.Red Sea:

Ahmed Guray,what compelled you to say such?

explain how you came up with that?

1)
As for Kamalu Diin,I have nothing to do with Omar Arte Ghalib or Tuur,they were politicians,and I am just one individual who soughts for better ways forward while living in this cureent and harsh reality of African continent.

Ask me about Sh.Dirir,ask me about Sh.Mustafe X.Ismail Haruun,these are my role models.

USC leaders such Qaybdii,Qanyare,Muse Suudi Yalaxow were chased out in rather bloody conflict, [2)
]if the ICU was the "USC" itself,then I wonder why they kicked them out,because usually those who have the same interests dont' fight or get in conflict,they were even from the same sub clans[
,which is great example that the Islamic courts union is shining star.

But Kamalu Diin,let me ask you of why support Abdullhi Yusuf and his corrupt and nonexisting so called TFG?
[/QB]

1) Red Sea I am not saying that your are Omar Arte Qalib himself, but you have same idiology of Omar Arte Qalid. Omar Qalid claimed Somalilands' Xornimadeed in wax ka keenay "Anaa reer Koonfurki Lugaha iskugu dhuftay". Southern Somalia is where it wsd in 1991. and You are fueling by alliening one group over others in order to prolong its mess as your uncle did. by the way did you forget that you have mentioned - this is not typical Islam that you invision in greater horn of africa. am I wrong?.

2) be realist as I am. don't you know that Somalia has no Political parties except tribe whom lately having jabhado. For example if Demecrats won US presidence would that change US strategy against the Arab Legue. The answer is no. the clan who bought the USC into being brought ICU into being. would their strategy would change that much please asnwer these question.

3) I have already told you A/Y dameeraheena meel ma wada daaqin .... but reality I am not happy USC/ICU agretion. that is all.

Originally posted by Paragon:

^^ Maybe not idol worshiping but the concept of nationalism is dead ma is tiri sxb. If I understand
Redsea
better, what I understand of his words, I would say he is advocating for the Islamicity of Somaliness over all else. This meaning, one should make the criteria of his/her Somaliness be based on shared-Islamicity, secondarilly strengthend by other common factors (such as culture and language), instead of making these other factors the priority, to arrive at a faith-based identification of our society.

I find nothing wrong with that, to be quite honest, because nationalism as a criteria gives way to regionalism (Puntland and Somaliland), which inevetably gives birth to clanism, hence divisionism. To avoid such divisionism, then, wee should use faith as identity.

I don't think Somalinimo (as an ideology) is sacred cow, but I believe it had won us our freedom from the colonial powers. Men and women had given up their lives so that the future Somali generations could live in peace and prosperity. It was Somalinmimo that brought together those freedom fighters who won us our independence. To them, Somalinimo wasn't bunch line or a way to make it to the top of the food chain. It was SINCERE effort to see their people liberated.

To catergorize their sincere efforts as idol-worshipping is an insult. Let's not tarnish the legacies of those truly embodied the meaning of Somalinimo just because those inherited that legacy failed to understand what it truely stands for.

Red sea

the current TFG is made of formula 4.5 which makes whole tribes becasue of their number as .5s,does that have any position in Islamic sharica or even westrn idealogy such democracy?

the 4.5 formula is not a TFG formula. This was made in carta by Somali elders. Also, this formula does not make a tribe .5, thats just what share of parliament seats they will get. What does islam have to do with that? another thing, Somalis are not tribes but one tribe. One way or another, different groups in somalia will never get the some amount of seats, base on formulas or censis. If you were at all trying to be reasonable, you would realize that these "minorities" have gotten more seats in parliament then they ever have with this formula.

also, you have said that

If I am a qabalist then is notable to Allah,I will let the almighty,the owner of sole decide where my final destination will be.

yet you are all gun *** about letting the fate of southern Somalis be determined by moryaans who in the name of god and Islam. little hypocritical, are we not?

khalaf

2. SL and PL maybe healthy spots but they are good for the major clan that live there I suspose, and not for minorites. I doubt a bantu, or somone from minor clan will fare well in "healthy" SL or PL. That is why clan based regions are wrong and unjust-dats the facts on the ground.

until recently, when Somaliland feared, for good reason, for it security because radicals from the south were killing inocent people who have come to help, not only minorities but foreigners such as oromos and kenyans have found a better life in both puntland and Somaliland.

RedSea   

^that is to be thanked Allah,I have said it again,SL and PL have been the bright areas on anywhere where Somalis live,I am with you on that.

4.5 formula was adopted during the carta conference,today the TFG has it,carta TFG failed,so will this one?

Che,you have made good points,but brother what do you have today,you are in Boston and I am in Minneapolis,neither of them is our country,our people are qaxootis in either places,what is deal,where is Somalinimo?

For one to love his country,fight for his country and defend his people is an honor,what I am saying,everyone knows that,however,what happened for one to die for the sake of his faith,fight for the sake of religion,and defend his faith with his/her words?

The real reason that Somali nation that ever was sunk was the fact that faith wasn't made big importance,Islam should be the firsts of everything about us for us to suceed and for you to live your country peacefully and happily ever after,shouting fantasy such as Somalinimo is our pride isnt' going to land on the moon,Islamnimo will land you in paradise,a great destination to rest.

Paragon   

Originally posted by Che-: I don't think Somalinimo (as an ideology) is sacred cow, but I believe it had won us our freedom from the colonial powers. Men and women had given up their lives so that the future Somali generations could live in peace and prosperity. It was Somalinmimo that brought together those freedom fighters who won us our independence. To them, Somalinimo wasn't bunch line or a way to make it to the top of the food chain. It was SINCERE effort to see their people liberated.

Sxb, there is a great deal of contextuality which needs to be understood in relation to which ideology works best to rally support than others, and most importantly, contextually how is a certain ideology in tune with public mood and support. During the days of independence, the best concept that could all Somalis of all different circumstances was undoubtedly nationalism. The Somali wasn't alone in appealing to nationalism to form a unity, but almost all of the Third World countries were experiences the same thing. America's bid to see former empires commence de-colonization has made many colonized people to turn to nationalism. The reason being, at the time, there was no ideology or a system of governance that was more efficient than nationalism. Many in the TW were so impressed with this concept that they even called it 're-birth' and other obscence terms.

Today, matters are different. In the Muslim world especially, nationalism has suffered a heavy blow- from Pan-Arabism to Ba'ath, and it has become a less effective concept to really people- for many, it has become the very tool that has led to their division. Look at the Arabs and the results of Picot Sykes! While what they wanted was a united Arab nation, they ended up becoming feudoms. Leaving the Arab case alone, look at today's Somalis, what is dividing them? And what can unite them? Do you think if I appeal to the average Somalilander and say let us share one state would trust me? That is after what the last state has done to Somaliland?

I have atmost respect for the legacies of those who fought for our independence (and mind you many Somalilanders among them) but by re-iterating this natonalistic concept, it comes across as if the ideology is propagated by all except Somalilanders. This is because since the latter group has decided to declare independence from Somalia, they feel as if their struggle and union for independence alongside other Somalis has led to a regretful marriage.

So with that in mind, I prefer to appeal to all my Somali brothers and sisters through the faith we have in common.

will continue....

RedSea   

^ooh,afkaaga caano lagu qabay,walee nin rageed baadtahay inadeer.

continue Insha Allah markaad waqti hesho.

Outstanding is under statement.

I have atmost respect for the legacies of those who fought for our independence (and mind you many Somalilanders among them)

From the darwiish to the early leaders who brought the flag mogadishu like Egal and and Graad ali, they were almost all "Somalilanders"

or northern Somalis

So with that in mind, I prefer to appeal to all my Somali brothers and sisters through the faith we have in common

you share that faith with more a billion people. why don't call for a global islamic government?

RedSea   

^More than 2 billion peeps actually,but brother,Islamic nation for Somalis is closer than it appears,we just need to invest our trust with the ICU,they are good start for now....there is light at the end of the tunnel from my perspective.

kamalu Diin,you are good brother,but you must realize brother,that I share nothing with Omar Arte Ghalib,maybe from the same tribe nothing more though,I am not supporter of who he supporter.One thing,you should know,I don't care who is who as long as their agenda is based on the Quran,then they have my support all the way.

I hope I made sense walaalow.

Originally posted by Mr.Red Sea:

kamalu Diin,you are good brother,but you must realize brother,that I share nothing with Omar Arte Ghalib,maybe from the same tribe nothing more though, 1)
I am not supporter of who he supporter
. One thing,you should know, 2)
I don't care who is who as long as their agenda is based on the Quran,then they have my support all the way.

I hope I made sense walaalow.

Mr. Red Sea I am sorry that we don't see the things on a same page. For the truth ICU is an offspring of USC but it went through many stages such Samatabixinta stage where you could see all the warlords, offspring (shabaab) and Maxakamadaha. in addition to that when Abdikasim was president he went mutiple times to Maxkamada Shiirkole ee cidiisa. Waa kuwii Radio TNG biliqaystay hadana la soo baxay. these guys you supporting blindlessly they don't stand for

Somalifiyon and you don't like to bring Somaliland please don't legitimace over other poor somalians. I have seen your other voice inside you is much intriguing to me that is the dialogue. I preffer that.

the second thing you mentioned this guy did not supported directly but what he supported on latter become the source of the problem which it could be ill-intentioned act but it could be un-intentational too.

Xaruuri   

This thread is becoming Yooyootan. It has nothing to do any longer with topic that was originally posted: The far fetched comaparison between The loonie (ina Cali Waraabe)and the leader of Iran made by Mr. Red Sea. I thougt that was crazy to say the least. But in any case no one is talking about that anymore and I think it is about time that we move on.

Xaruuri