Sign in to follow this  
RedSea

Faisal Ali Warabe accuses Djabuti for creating regional conflict,critizes BBC.

Originally posted by Naxar Nugaaleed:

khalaf
quote: 2. SL and PL maybe healthy spots but they are good for the major clan that live there I suspose, and not for minorites. I doubt a bantu, or somone from minor clan will fare well in "healthy" SL or PL. That is why clan based regions are wrong and unjust-dats the facts on the ground.

until recently, when Somaliland feared, for good reason, for it security because radicals from the south were killing inocent people who have come to help, not only minorities but foreigners such as oromos and kenyans have found a better life in both puntland and Somaliland.
Typical bigotry from NN. Blame all your problems on the qabil that is different from yours. I think it is well documented that " minorities" ,I use that term loosely considering the fact they are Somali through and through, do not have it well in both regions and that's a problem that is completley independent from "southern radicals".

Paragon.....Any idealogy is only as good as the people that adopts it. What brought down Somalia is bad governance on the part of an ignorant leadership, and lack of development due the decisions made by those in power. The problem was made more acute by citizenery who didn't understand their role in the political process ( and this explains the political apathy shown by Somalis, and their lack of empathy for each other).

Whatever idealogy that takes hold in Somalia today must emphasize in incorporating the comman man into the political system. One must feel they have stake in the process for them to care about the country.

Somalinimo was never given the chance to address the nation problems. Its efforts was cut short by barre's ascend to power. And I agree with you, it really won't for us today. But it mustn't be discredited completely since it never took hold in the minds of all Somalis.

And the faith of today's Islamists would be decided what they install in the citizenry. If their aim is totalarian rule which alienates the public,then Iam afraid we will be doomed to repeat the same mistakes.

Redsea..Walaal lets agree to disagree.

GC

Typical bigotry from NN. Blame all your problems on the qabil that is different from yours. I think it is well documented that " minorities" ,I use that term loosely considering the fact they are Somali through and through, do not have it well in both regions and that's a problem that is completley independent from "southern radicals".

Who is being a begot, I am afraid you are closer to that title then me. I never question the Somaliness of those minorities you are speaking of. I simply pionted out that not only Somali minorities but people who were not even Somalis were all welcomed in the north, bosasso more then anywhere else, and treated will. By the way, never spoke about my qabiil let all blame things on other qabils. FYI, many "Qabils" leave in the north.