Sign in to follow this  
Taleexi

Can I Win This War?, I dare you say NO!!

Taleexi   

My Manifesto!!

I dare you to Help Us to Resist the Oppressor’s Rule

Before I break it apart and address squarely the stinking hypocrisy of Somali politics in our times I want to make a disclaimer on the record for the sake of what is about to come. First of all, let it be remembered that I am neither speaking in the position of power nor in celebrity mode unlike my SOL Comrades namely Oodweyne, Suldaanka, Ngonge and the likes. It was a revelation for me once I had a chat earlier of the today with my brother, who dwells in LA, on Google Talk, in that AIM session, my brother reassured me that the city of LA has fallen, end of the story he mesmerized and went on by saying that the situation is in both dynamic and delicate and because of that I can’t give you a comprehensive picture of what is really taking place in each section of the city, but take this as an eye bird’s view he stressed.

However, he concluded, we are at the mercy of SL clan militia in collaboration with handful thugs, and mercenaries of our own. His last statements propagated via STMP triggered the compilation of this post. He described the situation with heavily loaded terms and will remain unclassified until the right moment of their exposure arrives.

Moreover, it is not a mystery that this conflict has multi facets in the context of in both horizontal and vertical analysis. First, I acknowledge the ongoing “Divide and Rule” doctrine that is underway of which Ethiopia spearheads as our chap, Mr. Xiinfaniin, already alluded to in one of his earlier correspondents. Secondly, there is the factor of SL vs. PL and thirdly, there is a negligible friction between the SSC people, where few mercenaries.."Allay Diliye XXX adaa iiga sii dare" support SL clannish doctrine while majority supports PL and the remainder supports the emergence of some sort of self-rule entity. With all that said, I don’t have the resource to allot time covering all these aspects of the conflict, at least, in this piece therefore to our benefit I will narrow the discussion and analyze the feasibility and sustainability of whether SL clannish dogma will reign in the lands of SSC, and if yes at what cost?, or can few thugs of SSC mercenaries fight proxy war for SL in perpetuity?.

Political Scenario: As bad as it may seem, this conflict, based on my own judgment, exhibits most of the characteristics of other global intractable conflicts, for instance the one in Sri Lanka, Republic of Congo and the disputed region of Kashmir. On all accounts I’ve to admit that on the surface the biggest losers of all times in this conflict are the SSC people, however, on one hand this will transcend and become a catalyst to their unification and on the other hand if not averted quickly, this conflict has the potential of paralyzing the economic distribution channels of the region, the semblance of security enjoyed in that part of the country for the last sixteen years or so will diminish by the day, this conflict can also disrupt the whole so called peaceful coexistence between North western and Eastern communities of Somalia a.k.a SL and PL respectively.

The prospective of peace in this part of the world appears to be elusive than ever, and mark my word, it will be so inasmuch as some want hegemony, clan dominance and land expansion.

Players:, As I indicated earlier, I am not here to analyze the hypothetical questions engrained multi facets of this conflict rather to focus on the ramification of the convenient marriage between SL militia and SSC mercenaries. All other players’ influence including SL vs. PL, and Ethiopian factor will not be addressed on this paper, the reason being for simplicity, assertiveness and to the point.

Participants:, Participants have also multiple tiers, and I don’t intend covering them in this point of time.

Resolution:, someone once said that I can’t tell you formula for success but can tell you formula for failure.. and “it is to please everyone” me aligning myself and singing in that line of thought I came up with this . After I’ve observed over this conflict and gave enough time to ponder about its complexity. The following steps must be reciprocated if a lasting peace is in the interest of all players, some these steps are concurrent and others are sequential.

1.SSC people are in crises now and they are still suffering the post drama of that unfavorable and unthinkable situation that they found and inflicted on themselves for the most part. But definitely they will and have to go back to the drawing board sooner or later, and examine what went wrong?, and plan strategically how they can emancipate themselves from the shackles of SNM militia and their stooges.

2.There must be the initiation of some sort of mediations that utilizes all techniques available in the field of conflict resolutions settings, be it arbitration, adjourn, conciliation and so on. There must be also some sort of mechanism in place for reinforcement the soon to-be agreed resolutions as such all parties can exercise in good faith in order to promote a lasting peace in Somalia. Where no body thinks has the right to decide for the other and visa versa.

3.Knowing that SSC Diaspora has already coined Liberation Movement Front for SSC regions in London. This movement should be the backbone of the struggle of which SSC people are seeking for restoring peace and reclaiming their shattered dreams of taking care of their people and land, meaning developing, securing their borders and aligning their political association whomever they want as they see to it with the absence of fear of repercussion of any sort.

This front is obligated to adopt clear guidelines representing their constituents’ inalienable desires in order to reignite the lost pride of the community and achieve the supreme goal of unifying the SSC people by any means necessary. Means are nothing to the ends in this context. Getting there is what matters most.

This will be a living document for generations to come and I urge all humanity who believes the way forward being cohabiting and coexisting in peace. I dare you to give us a hand to Resist the Oppressor’s Rule. Rest assured we will overcome the challenges that may lay a head and I recall what Dr. Martin Luther King once said “In the end we will not remember the words of our enemies but the silence of our friends”. In that regard I know how to deal with SL militia, but what many of us and historians will ponder many years to come is about the self-inflicted, inexorable scars on ourselves.

Sidi Sidi daada mooyee, dhul dhacaaga hubso

Waxa la yidhi “aduunyada nin joogow maxaa aragti kuu laaban”, aniga oo hal kuray ah kuna nool Xamar, baa waxaa caado ii ahaan jirtey oo aan dhegaysan jirey faaladii warka ee weriye Cawke qaadaa dhigi jirey, mudaduna waxay ahayd horaantii sideedamaadkii, badanaa waxaa xilligaa si ba’an loo maagi jirey taliskii Mingestu ee Itoobiya, sidaas darteed waxaan weligayba iga dhaadhacsanayd in aanay Itoobiya wax kasta oo dhaca marnaba Xamar cago soo dhigi karayn, balse waxaa marag ma doonto ah in taasi beenowday oo qaar Soomaali ahi, si xarago leh ugu soo dhoweeyeen xaruntii dalka ee Muqdishu.. Taas waxaa iiga dhigan maanta, markii dalku burburay ee nin walibaa ku noqday meeshii awoowayaashii ku abtirsan jireen, waa waxaan ugu yeedho “The renaissance of the revival of Pastoral Democracy” e marnaba kuma fekerin in qabiil, qabiil kale ka xoog badnaan karo amaba awaamiirta u siin karo sida maanta ka dhacday magaalada Laas Caanood.

Hadaba waxaa is weydiin mudan guusha amaba jabka ba’a leh, hadba waa dhankaad ka eegto e, u soo hoyatay maanta maleeshiyaadka ina Riyaale hor boodayo iyo calooshood u shaqaystayaasha reer SSC ma abadiyan baa mise [/b] dadka hantidoodii, maatadoodii iyo dhulkoodiiba lagu tacadiyey way soo rogaal celin doonaan oo ka dooran doonaan nolosha dulinimada leh, geeri sharaf leh. Taas waxaan u deynayaa in waayaha taariikhdu xusto.

Aniga aragtidayda, dadka SSC waxay xaq u leeyihiin in aayahooda, horumarkooda dhaqaale iyo is maamulkoodaba u madax banaanaadaan sida bini’aadamyada kale ee dunidan ku dhaqan.. balse maadaama taa laga sinaystay, oo rag go’aan qaateen ah, in dadka reer SSC marnaba nabad ku cawayn.

Waxaan qabaa ku dhawaaqida amaba curinta “Ururka Dhaqdhaqaaqa Xoraynta iyo Midaynta ee SSC”, Ururkan oo hadafkiisu ahaan doono in ay naf iyo maalba huraan madax banaanida ummadooda, inay nabada beelaha deriskooda laga waayey iyana ceel dheer ku ridaan, inay dhaqaalaha wadanka iyo isu socodka curyaamiyaan, inay hadh iyo habeen u soo jeedaan sidii faraha loogaga guban lahaa cariga ay degaan reer SSC ee u dhexeeya Ceerigaabo ilaa Garowe iyo Buuhoodle ilaa Qardho, waa inaanay raga duulaanka ahi marnaba nasan ilaa qabiil walbaa garowsado wuxuu xaq u leeyahay..Halgankan bilowday, waa sidii Cumar Bin Khidaab Illahay ha u naxariistee u dhigaye… waa in dumar badani asay ku qaataan, kuwo kale oo badanina ku goblamaan, caruur badanina ku agoomowdo, ragga gardaradda wadaa waa in dhulku la soo yaryaraadaa, oo hadda waa marqaansan yihiine waa in laysla wada marqaamaa, dabadeedna NABADU noqoto wax la wada jeclaysto, oo aan qolo gaar ah, dan u ahayn.

Marka halkaa arrintu marayso waa inaan Oodweyne, Suldaanka, Ngonge iyo kuwa la midka ahba, hadba iyaga wixii u cuntama la qaadaa dhigo amaba la gorfeeyaa, intii taa laga gaadhayo anigu golahan lagu haasaawo fasax baan ka qaadanayaa intii muddo cayiman ah, khaas ahaan nuqulkan Laas Caanood, Sidaas iyo kulan danbe iyo weliba isu qorid danbe oo xiiso leh.

Is xoree, midnimada Soomaaliyeedna nafta u hur, sidii aad waligaa ugu hurijirtay. Inkasta oo ay ummadda Soomaaliyeed ay ka kale daadsan tahay, haddanna siba si bay dhaantaa..Xaquna adduu kula jiraa...

RedSea   

Nayruus,

Do you have no shame horta?

You actually support the TFG and their Tigray allies and you are here preaching to us about Xaq..niyow isku xishood.

NGONGE   

Heh. In short, you finally agree with my assessment from a week ago? For someone who writes so eloquently why is it always difficult for you to read? You really can't get yourself so worked up when you're thousands of miles away from the conflict, adeer! For, if god forbid, you had to go back I could just imagine you picking up a gun and accidentally shooting yourself in the foot as a result of this uncontrollable agitation of yours.

If you say your cousins are mere mercenaries, would it not be a better idea to get organised in the Diaspora and collect enough money to buy them back and sort this thing once and for all? Oh! Look, I just made a reasonable suggestion! :D

SOO MAAL   

Waa runtaa Mansa ilaa NABADU noqoto wax la wada jeclaysto, oo aan qolo gaar ah, dan u ahayn. Xal Somalia malaha

Hadii nabadii iyo jaar wanaagii la diiday, bal hala arko waxa laga faaido dagaal iyo colaad aan cidna dan ugu jirin

Reer Sool hada waa inay jabhadeen bilabaan si ee u xoreeyaan dadkooda iyo dhulkooda

The one who supports the Riyaale's clan militia and their Tigray allies, and the one who TFG and their tigrey and their Tigray allies are both in same boat

NASSIR   

Mansa Munsa, Just like Allah raised the Mahdi(the guardian one) from this land, it is not farfetched to see one like him emerge at this time. Your proposal to form a Liberation front to completely eliminate the cycle of this conflict is noble, but have you considered what might be the pitfalls? How will this noble idea be implemented?

Mansa, you are too tense sxb. WAr is not good for anyone. Let's not waste more souls for nothing. Qabiil is not gonna take you anywhere, let's all work for Somaliland.

I was listening to Cade Muuse yesterday and i was really pissed off when he said:

Sool is for its residends ,, they have to defend their land ,, :D

that is how qabiil will fail you ,, he was saying all these years sool is for reer hebel but now he changed his mind and saying sool is for dadka deggen aniguna faraha la geli maayo.

Taleexi   

SJ, what the h_e_l_l is wrong if Adde says that Sool belongs to its residents?, is there any mystery about that?, even though I detest how this guy runs PL. Come on Sheekha!, and come to your sense, what is wrong if I choose seeking to achieve my inalienable rights by any means necessary?, if that makes me qabiiliste, so be it. Your diabolic argument is not only illogic but pathetic and beside the point, its shortcomings and loopholes are something that the blind can see and the deaf can hear.

WHY are the kids from Hargeisa and Borame dying in and around LA, for what cause I question?, isn't that a pure provocation of some sort?, or isn't it a demonstration of your clan expansion dogma?.

I am little bit delighted that my lovely city LA is burning today, for some obscure reasons beyond the IQ of the average person. However, all I can tell you is that "Your broke it and your own it".

Finally, for heaven's sake don't lecture me how bad clannish doctrine is. not you at least because all you care and look at things is through the lenses of your clan interest.

I don't want to make a long argument but it is sad how you burn up when things come close to your house and look better when it is at someone else's house .......

If i look the same clanish window you are using, then why the boys from Sool, Garowe and Bosaso and dying in Mogadishu and Baidoa ??

AGain, I always thought Cade Muse is the same clan that resides in Sool (as they always used to say) ,, what is changed now ?? why is he withdrawing himself from Sool and LA ???

Finally, LA is not burning ,, if you want to burn it then you can never do that. I'm glad those militia were chased away without a single civilian and property damage. Thanks to the Somaliland army skills.

Taleexi   

On the record I resisted Ethiopian intervention to Somalia all along and my position didn't change a bit, if you are talking about the TFG, your clan has more representatives than mine, swallow and embrace the reality.

However, this is the question I asked.. please address it :

WHY are the kids from Hargeisa and Borame dying in and around LA, for what cause I question?, isn't that a pure provocation of some sort?, or isn't it a demonstration of your clan expansion dogma?.

I asked you the same question and u want to divert the answer and talk about representatives ??

Here it is again:

WHY are the kids from Sool, Garowe and Boosaaso dying in Muqdisho and Baidoa ??

As for me, it is not a qabiil oriented issue, and Somaliland is not one clan only if you want to listen. Why do you think Hargeisa and Borama is the same qabiil ?? ,,,

You've just talked in your topic that part of LA residents are siding with Somaliland ,,, why if i might ask ?? how do you explain that according to your qabiil oriented believes ??

MM, i think we are focusing on the wrong aspect of this conflict. I honestly believe that if the Puntland administration is serious about defeating Somali diidka, it would not take much. Better part of a decade bey adhicaadeye joogen, is should be expected that one of these days that they would get their chance yet they dare not enter the city. This story of some itaxaad/Islamist angery about Puntland, yusuf and what happened to them in bosaso and galkacyo does not carry much weight either.

The Root of the problem of the Somalidiid occupation of Laascaanood is the division of rer SSC. Some are busy with some none sense called Maakhir, God Knows were Buhoodle is now a days and rer Laas Caanod are Arming in anticipation of a war between them over some ministerial positions in the puntland cabinet. This problem can only be fixed if two things happen. the First is the realization on the part of president Cade Muuse, Vice president Afqudhac and the section his from in Laascaanood to be more egalitarian in the distribution of PL positions. Second, a realization on the part of SSC people, youth and diaspora that civil conflict instigated by calool uu shaqeyste is never the answer.

Unity and Division, if ask me, are were the answers and faults lay.

Fabregas   

Originally posted by SheekhaJacaylka:

WAr is not good for anyone. Let's not waste more souls for nothing.

But War is good for Somaliland when it is reclaiming its "border" right? :D

It's been 5 good years to avoid any human casualties ,, and you were all waa la idinka adkaaday, waa la idin jebiyay ,, and stuff like that.

I'm glad we avoided all the expected damages so far. I hope cade muse will not be the one causing destruction to LA now. ;)

Fabregas   

My friend your stance is somewhat hypocritical and i dont to offend you. You cant say that Somaliland has the right to forcefully take Lasanod but Cadde Muse cant call for the other locals to fight them.