Sign in to follow this  
Taleexi

Can I Win This War?, I dare you say NO!!

LA is part of Somaliland ..... Cade muse has the right to keep Garowe, Qardho, Bosaso and Galkacyo. Again those are part of Somalia.

I want to eliminate all those qabiil oriented regions and have Somalia and Somaliland only.

Fabregas   

quote:LA is part of Somaliland

Who said so?Secondly I thought i was up to the people. Prove to me that L.A is part of Somaliland!

quote:Cade muse has the right to keep Garowe, Qardho, Bosaso and Galkacyo. Again those are part of Somalia.

Agaín the burden is on to prove that L.A is not part of Somalia!

quote.I want to eliminate all those qabiil oriented regions and have Somalia and Somaliland only.

What you want doesnt really matter, what matters is what the people of that region want.

I think they've just proven what they want. Do you think troops from Hargeisa captured the city or local militia did it ??

There are still some siding with cade muuse but they'll be dealt with .... they will understand soon IA.

LA will not be like Mogadishu .....

Fabregas   

quote:I think they've just proven what they want.

Unless you can get a referendum you cant prove anything. Nobody can prove who the majority is with.

quote:Do you think troops from Hargeisa captured the city or local militia did it ??

Local Militia. But the subclan militia dont speak for everyone. Just as the Puntland militia dont speak for everyone. I believe there is a silent majority who want Puntland nor Somaliland.

quote:here are still some siding with cade muuse but they'll be dealt with

This is great. Anyone disagrees anyone who doesnt support Somaliland will be dealt with, meaning they will be arrested or shot. Somali democracy in action.

quote:LA will not be like Mogadishu .....

Let us hope so.

It will Insha Allah ,,,,,,

Fatah,

quote: Unless you can get a referendum you cant prove anything. Nobody can prove who the majority is with

That is a relief ... i can see you've changed :D

quote: I believe there is a silent majority who want Puntland nor Somaliland.

whateva happened to REER LA WANT BUGLAND drum ??

quote: meaning they will be arrested or shot. Somali democracy in action.

is that the only thing you can think of ?? ... dealing with them have many other meanings in Somaliland. Remember, we are not in Mogadishu sxb

Jamster   

Sheeikh, rejoice for it will be a temp one Insha Allah.

Aniga maanta kaftanku waa uu iga xiran yahay; I will take my leave from SOL till the day we bring our boys from the cold be that by force or money.

Fahiye

PS: In badan baan lahaa ******* halaga qabto dadka, waa kaasi kasiteeya dee oo ***** maanta LA sheeganayo!.

This is the third time you are deliberately writing explicit qabiil names on this site. This is also your third and final caution: Stop intentionally writing qabiil names on this forum. No other warning will be given should you write another qabiil name.

[ October 17, 2007, 10:31 PM: Message edited by: Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar ]

me   

Fahiye aad ayaad u edeb daran tahay, waa markii labaad ee aad magacyo qabiil meeshan la timaadid, ama isku xishood ama iska aamus.

Laas Caanood Laas Caanood ayaad la naac naacleenaysaa markaas ayaad rabtaa in aad dad isku dirtid. Edeb darada meesha kala fadhiiso. Hadii aad jidbeysantahay bandarka is gee.

Fabregas   

Originally posted by SheekhaJacaylka:

It will Insha Allah ,,,,,,

Fatah,

quote: Unless you can get a referendum you cant prove anything. Nobody can prove who the majority is with

That is a relief ... i can see you've changed
:D

quote: I believe there is a silent majority who want Puntland nor Somaliland.

whateva happened to REER LA WANT BUGLAND drum ??

quote: meaning they will be arrested or shot. Somali democracy in action.

is that the only thing you can think of ?? ... dealing with them have many other meanings in Somaliland. Remember, we are not in Mogadishu sxb

I have always said that it is up to the people to decide. Militias controlling towns prove nothing. Simply for the fact that they have guns and everyone else doesnt. A for the majority supporting PL times change and people can change their opinions. Just because they belong to the same tribe as Pl it doesnt mean that they have to be with them. But it also means that they dont have to be part of Somaliland just because of an old colonial border line. I have already highlighted the hypocritical flaw in your argument. You are claiming that SL allied militias have the right to forcefully control lasanod with the help of Hargeysa boys, but PL allied militias cant take Lasanod with the help of Garowe boys. Thus you have still failed to provide one good reason why L.A is part and parcel of SL other than a local milita taking control. BTW, I am not supporting neither camp. i believe that both are two monkey. But SL could be seen as the better of the two monkeys. And I am a native of that town...so you cant accuse me of being biased or tribalist!

But SL could be seen as the better of the two monkeys

End of story ..........

Now let's work together to avoid more bloodshed in the region.

Malika   

Jac and Co. Can you honestly tell me that this forceful invasion will benefit and secure SL plight of separation in the long run? It is and had been obvious that this so called liberation is one of which has a wicked intention. What a shame though, I would have thought my reer Abtiyaal were over the petty tribal affiliated ambitions when it was in regard to their “Democratic” process of obtaining and maintaining their right to secession. What happened to my home town isn’t a Democratic process, it’s far from Democratic in its true meaning, then again am talking about Somalis here.

Why use force/cunning ways if this region is part of SL?

How is bloodshed aad shegysoo be avoided when your holding people hostage with a gun pointing at their heads?

No one is holding a gun on people's head sxb ,,,, we've been waiting for 5 years just to avoid such situation but time has come to take some steps, i mean tactful and clever steps so that people would survive and the enemy would be chased away to their land.

It happened and now a peace process will be started soon IA ...... LA people have the right to say NO to Somaliland ,,,,

Malika   

^^If we had the right to say NO why invade our territory in such a manner?

Second,holding a gun at their head was a metaphoric symbol to the SL army and its allies that are terrorising folks in LA..

What were you guys waiting for in the last 5yrs? :confused: