Sign in to follow this  
Taleexi

Can I Win This War?, I dare you say NO!!

Jamster   

Because they Can; go and eat the sand now!.

ME: sorry matey, it is just the truth. Adeer when NA rented boys wanted to invdade; WE defended the city from them. It was you

Aaliyyah   

Now let's work together to avoid more bloodshed in the region.

There is no need to work together, all u somalilanders gota do is GET OUT OF OUR LAND you double standard folks.

Taleexi   

SheekhaJacaylka, I don’t know what kind of substance you are under of its influence but how do you respond to your instructors when they ask you something. Let me break it down for you. If you come to my home and ask you would you like a cup of coffee?, naturally expected response should be either yes or no, right?. But you wouldn’t ask me back what I would like to drink instead, or would you?.

I did ask you this question, have you got any clue to elaborate on your stand:

WHY are the kids from Hargeisa and Borame dying in and around LA, for what cause I question?, isn't that a pure provocation of some sort?, or isn't it a demonstration of your clan expansion dogma?.

Mansa, avoiding to answer my question made you avoid reading my resposes ,,, see what i said about what you've asked. I'm not gonna say that again.

Now, will you dare to answer my question ?? or u just want to flip flop ?? :D

Hunguri   

I just rang a close friend and relative of mine in Laascaanood. After a long conversation, he told me that non of the Hargaisa and Boorama boys set a foot at Laascaanood and as claimed 15 or 5 KMs to the East side of Garoowe. The tribal fricton still exists, and they dont have the complete trust and confidence to deploy the malitias to the entire region. There was also a conference b/w Garaad Saleemaan one of the most influential Garaads among Sool elders and Cadde Muuse, However, Garaad Saleemaan stated and told Cadde that this issue is on the shoulders of Sool people. He mentioned, that they will not sleep untill they clean the crap within us, and get rid of the mercenaries. There was a proposal that Mr Afqudhac should be replaced after the conflict is resolved in Sool. Af qudhac is the one who was the cause of this missery. Like wise Xaabsade. Laakiin Afqudhac is the guy who pushed aside his kins and used a cheap nepotism,patronage bestowed or favoritism potitical business card based on only his sub-clans interest. In conclusion, I would propose the folowing.

(1)Garaadada oo dib shir kale u qabsada. Kagana hadla arrimahan hadda soo cusboonaaday. Kabacdina qodobadan kasoo saara.

(A) Af qudhac oo la eryo booskana laga qaado

(B)Xaabsade oo khayaamo qaran lagusoo oogo. Isaga iyo wixii lamid ah oo dhan (marshal court)

©In shirkaa lagu dhiso maamul dadka reer Sool lagu dawaynayo. Waayo xumihii Af-qudhac iyo Xaabsade sababeen ayaa maanta magacoodii hoos udhigay. Dadkii walaalaha ahaana lagu kala xaday oo kala dilay.

(D)Maamulkaas inay iyagu ka tashadaan dadka reer Sool. Hadday Punt-land hoos gaynayaan iyo hadii Dawlada Federal-ka la hoos gaynayo.

(E)Puntland inay taageero ku garab istaagto walaalahooda reer Sool, wax Alla iyo wixii dadka jaah-wareer-kan ka saari kara. Dhiiga shacabkana bad baadin kara.

(F) Sidoo kale Dawlada Federal-ka.

PS:-

Waxaan maamulka meesha usoo galiyey. Waxa weeye Dawladii Puntland ayaa ku fashilanty siyaasad ahaan inay dadka qalbigoodii ku guulaysato. Waa political failure toos ah. Markaa hadii Xoog meesha yimaado ama dagaal wax lagu raadiyo. Waxaa ku dhimanaya cid kale maaha. Waa reer Sool uun. Markaa si wiilashan Hargaisa iyo Booramena loo qanciyo. Waa in reerka Gobol-ka iska leh. Iyagoo aan cidina tarrixin. Dhulkoodii iyo xuduudkoodii iyagu ka wada hadlaan. Xalka kaliya ee maanta wax lagu dawayn karo waakaa. Mar labaad waxaan idin xusuusinayaa. Waxa arrinkaa meesha geeyey. Waxa weeye dagaal hoose oo u dhexeeyey labadaas nin (Af-qudhac iyo Xaabsadsade) Labadaas nin ayaa dawo ku jirtaa oo la eryo.

Nabady

Hunguri   

Caamir, you wlcome walaalkiis. Sheekha saxiib, bal adiguna dee dhagtii kaliga ahydee ee aad wax ku maqli jirtay warkeeda lakaalay :D . I am sure, you have your sources and information lol !

loooool , runtii i met some relatives who came from LA last night. The information was almost the same and i'm now less worried about a civil war among reer LA .......

Taleexi   

Originally posted by SheekhaJacaylka:

loooool , runtii i met some relatives who came from LA last night. The information was almost the same and i'm now less worried about a civil war among reer LA .......

Mr. SheekhaJacaylka, that being the case,,, your occupation of LA is in both unwarranted and unacceptable as that is counterproductive to the bottom-up approach or building blocks recommended by many political analysts so our nation can stand on its feet once more if, at all, possible.

FYI, the aggression of your administration towards SSC region will further exacerbate the already delicate semblance of security that has reigned in that part of the country for the last sixteen years or so. For the sake of the common good, consider the detrimental of your political moves.

Mansa,

It is interesting how you and our other nomad Sophist have to recite verses from the clanish poems of Gubba chain.

Since there is no clan warfare in Sool region and to my knowledge people from that region of different clan backgrounds happen to get along pretty very well and are at peace with each, I don't see why you or anyone would even evoke the Gubba memories to incite clanism between brotherly peoples.

As far as the Somaliland state and its machinery is concerned, it isn't clanish. I can even go as far as saying that the predominant clan of Somaliland is unfairly being treated when its politicians and its clan elders being thrown behind bars for no apparent reason. Somaliland is open to any clan and the people of Lascaanood have every right to lead this nation to become peaceful and prosperous for all of us.

well-put Suldaanka ....

It is always hard to move from clanism to Nationalism as it was the case in the rest of Somaliland in the 90s ..... I feel the pain but people on the ground will understand this before those who fight online.

Mansa, you never answered my question thus ,, warku wuu inoo xidhan yahay ,,,, HA KUGU TAAGNAATO.

Taleexi   

Originally posted by SheekhaJacaylka:

well-put Suldaanka ....

It is always hard to move from clanism to Nationalism as it was the case in the rest of Somaliland in the 90s ..... I feel the pain but people on the ground will understand this before those who fight online.

Mansa, you never answered my question thus ,, warku wuu inoo xidhan yahay ,,,, HA KUGU TAAGNAATO.

Saaxiib iguma taagna e, su'aashaydii kama aad jawaabin, aan ku xasuusiyo koleyba beryahan farxadii baa kaa badatay oo inaad ilowday baa laga yaabaa icon_razz.gif, sababma ayaa caruurta Hargeisa iyo Borame ugu dhimanayaan duleedka Laas Caanood?, My stand on Habashi is on the record, share with us what is your stand on this