Sign in to follow this  
RedSea

MY APOLOGIES

RedSea   

Assalamu Calaykum,

Some of you might be wondering why apologize, but before you respond in any way please here me out first.

As some of you might remember, I have posted pictures or images depicting some Somaliland soldiers stationed in Adhicadeeye, Sool. Some nomads from that region felt extremely offended As a result of my post titled "ciidamada fadhiya Adhicadeeye", saying Somaliland soldiers have no right to be stationed there nor do they deserve to be encourage in their act.

Well, I would like to take the time to apologize to those brothers and sisters who were offended by my post. The soldiers stationed in that area whether they are from the Somaliland side or from the Puntland side share a common goal which is to shed the blood of their brethrens. I as a Muslim person do not support that in any way shape or perform, and I am wholeheartly against such an evil act by anybody.

The only reason I have posted those images were to show simply the pictures of soldiers, but since such a post has no beneficial outcome,it was indeed a mistake from my part to post them, and I will take that responsibility square on my shoulders.

After all, Allah subxanahu Watacalaa said in the Quran: "and help one another in goodness and piety, and do not help one another in sin and aggression; and be careful of (your duty to) Allah; surely Allah is severe in requiting (evil)". (Suratul Maa'idah)

Allah forbid that we encourage evil doings and help one another with good deeds as stated in said verse.

To my fellow Somalilanders, I hope you don't percieved this as though I don't believe what Somaliland stands for, but I like to get my point across in respectful and rational way to my other Somali Muslims, therefore this particular thread applies to that. I hope everyone understands this and doesn't misinterpret it.

Assalamu calaykum.

Originally posted by Mr. Red Sea:

Well, I would like to take the time to apologize to those brothers and sisters who were offended by my post.

Yeah sure why not apology accepted... don't worry about it Bro, it's all good.

Now, what (i.e. thread) you talking about?

ElPunto   

Originally posted by Socod_badne:

quote:Originally posted by Mr. Red Sea:

Well, I would like to take the time to apologize to those brothers and sisters who were offended by my post.

Yeah sure why not apology accepted... don't worry about it Bro, it's all good.

Now, what (i.e. thread) you talking about?
How dare you SB? Only the righteously outraged can accept the rightly due apologies. Brother Red Sea - you must grovel for your apology to be accepted :D:D:D

Jaylaani   

Red,

Why do you need to apologize again?

I just didn't understand your point.

You posted pictures of some Soldier and now you have to justify why you did it because some people were upset. This is the cyber world and you have the ultimate rights and protection to express your opinion in any given issue.

Nazir   

I don't think you should apologize for what you have posted brotha Red Sea. This is a cyperworld and beside that point, Adhicadeeye is part of somaliland and it really doesn't matter if it offends anyone.

Mr.Red Sea

It is warming and heartening to meet a brother who bases his entire thinking and reasoning on the Holy Quran and on the prophet’s traditions. But, all apologies apart, you need to take a clean position on this issue and you don’t have to be in doubt which side you have to be on because these Quranic verses are, in no uncertain terms, tell you what you have to do: And if two factions of the Believers fight, you should make peace between them. But if one of them continues to do wrong to the other, fight the transgressors until they return to Allah's command. If they then do so, make a just peace between them, for verily, Allah loves the just ones. Surah 43 (Al-hujurat) Verse 9. You see the miracle of the Holy Quran. The two factions in this case can not both be right. One of them is doing wrong to the other. The conflict between them is essentially one faction rejecting this command of Allah (Suxaanahu wa tacaalaa): "And hold fast all of you together to the rope of Allah, and be not disunited." Al-Imran (House of Imran ) Chapter 3: Verse 103 . quran-issue215.gif

It is up to you to choose which one you hold the rope with, with no “buts†and “ifs†because the command of Allah is clear if you frame the conflict in these two holy verses. Ka fogow dadka saarka qabiilku hayo.

Well done Mr. Red Sea! you have to please your creator rather than your fellow somalistans like Jailani, nazir and their likes.

In front of your Lord, you are accountable for your actions, no one else tho! :D

Jaylaani   

Originally posted by Allamagan:

Well done Mr. Red Sea! you have to please your creator rather than your fellow somalistans like Jailani, nazir and their likes.

In front of your Lord, you are accountable for your actions, no one else tho!
:D

Should he please you instead? Your statement is contradicting my friend. He decided to apologize because he wants please certain people who were upset with his posting not ILAHHAY...there is difference.

RedSea   

Assalamu Calaykum,

Wallee inaga ayaa wax aragnay. Isqor ma maqli jirteen.

To Mr. Nayruus, sxb. I don't know what you are up to but listen very carefully here. I am not making any excuses and certainly there are no buts and ifs, My stand has always been clear and straight forward. However, I dont' want to repeat myself, so you might want to check out my past posts.

coming to the topic at hand, I am really shocked that you have the guts to Quote the Quran in wrongful way, what you are basically doing is that you are promoting hatred here. You are puting all the blames on one side and saying they are the trangerresors. The point of the fact is that there is no right side and there is no one wrong side. I can simply say they are both wrong with their acts. The Prophet SCW said in a Hadith, that if two Muslim individuals get into fight with their swords, and one of them is killed, they are both going to experience the hell fire.Then a companion of the Prophet asked the Prophet why both since one of them is the victim, then the Prophet (SCW), they will both go to hell, because each one of them was trying to murder his brother.

This Hadith definately applies to that situation, and both sides are doing their best to get rid of the other, and that is an evil act. However, what I dont' understand is that you have managed to quote the Quran wrongly and inexcusible way. For that, you have just created a conflict by taking a side, my stand is that I wont' take anysides.

To Mr. Jaylaani and Mr. Nazir, brothers I know it's cyberworld, but I have chosen to respect my brothers although I have the option to disrespect them.

Besides, Mr. Nayruus, and Alamagon, my apologies are not for you, they are merely for those from Sool region whom felt that I have offended, not from those from my backyard such as Nayruus.

Assalamu Calaykum.

Originally posted by Jailani

Should he please you instead? Your statement is contradicting my friend. He decided to apologize because he wants please certain people who were upset with his posting not ILAHHAY...there is difference.

Jailani, I thought he was first pleasing ilaahay :D !!

Originally posted by Mr. Red Sea

Besides, Mr. Nayruus, and Alamagon, my apologies are not for you, they are merely for those from Sool region whom felt that I have offended, not from those from my backyard such as Nayruus.

Waryee Mr. Red Sea, you completely misunderstood my point. I am not from Sool region, nor did I said to you that your apology accepted, rather I was pointing out it was good you realised you made a mistake and sent appology to whomever felt offended by your action. capishe?

am

Xudeedi   

Originally posted by Nayruus: Mr.Red Sea

It is warming and heartening to meet a brother who bases his entire thinking and reasoning on the Holy Quran and on the prophet’s traditions. But, all apologies apart, you need to take a clean position on this issue and you don’t have to be in doubt which side you have to be on because these Quranic verses are, in no uncertain terms, tell you what you have to do:
And if two factions of the Believers fight, you should make peace between them. But if one of them continues to do wrong to the other, fight the transgressors until they return to Allah's command. If they then do so, make a just peace between them, for verily, Allah loves the just ones.
Surah 43 (Al-hujurat) Verse 9
. You see the miracle of the Holy Quran. The two factions in this case can not both be right. One of them is doing wrong to the other. The conflict between them is essentially one faction rejecting this command of Allah (Suxaanahu wa tacaalaa):
"And hold fast all of you together to the rope of Allah, and be not disunited."
Al-Imran (House of Imran ) Chapter 3: Verse 103
quran-issue215.gif

It is up to you to choose which one you hold the rope with, with no “buts†and “ifs†because the command of Allah is clear if you frame the conflict in these two holy verses. Ka fogow dadka saarka qabiilku hayo.

Thanks Nayruus for the holy verses. You nourished me with these verses.

RedSea   

Assalamu Calaykum,

Mr. Alamagan, I am well aware that you are not from Sool, but whenever that you are trying to encourage someone, just make sure that you are sincere with your words, instead you made me seem like I want to displease those whom we came from the same region, the matter of the fact, I know when I am wrong and I know when to apologize, if you have words of encouragment for me, please brother come forward with them without dragging other nomads from Somaliland into the fold. My intentions are almost always to please Allah no matter what, Capish?

To Mr. Nayruus and Maakhir, I would like to know who the transgressor is and whom does that verse apply to? Does it apply only to those from Somaliland or those from Puntland. In your judgement, Somaliland is the one to blame while Puntland is where the rightous people reside. My stand is they are both wrong in their act to take arms against one another,therefore stop misusing the verse folks.

markaa yaynaan iska dhigin sidii waxaad kusheegtay saarka qabiilka in aanu ina hayn, saaxib wuu inawada hayaayee, ha isla saxsanaan.

Mr. Nayruusow hadal kaagaa ayey ka muuqataa, jooji Quraan isku qariska aad wado ayaan ku leeyey.

Assalamu Calaykum.

SOO MAAL   

Salaam,

Brother Red Sea

As someone from sool, I welcome your apology; it’s a step in the right direction.

Certainly , I knew that you had innocent intentions and didn’t had any hidden agenda.

Of course, nomads from Sool region felt extremely offended, like nomads from northwest region will feel extremely offended if you share with them the pictures of former Somali army of 1988 in Hargeysa. Somaliland militia has no right to stay in Sool region if people of Sool don’t want to part of Somaliland, waa in amaan la isi siiyaa. Although I support and convinced that unity is always the better option, true certainly unity is noble principle. However I am against to force any region to be part of Somalia/Somaliland/Puntland.

To those Somalilanders, who want to hold back Red Sea to prevent him the good deed, I say you are totally wrong, and Red Sea is absolutely right

Even if it is cyberworld, that doesn’t mean you say whatever you want or you can offend anyone, still you have to use good judgment and be sensible. And keep Allah the almighty is watching you all the time.

To Nazir

Hergeysa is your business since you from Hergeysa, Adhicadeeye is for people of adhicadeeye to decide not you/riyoole/or the soldiers of the occupation militia in Adhicadeye

Allah subxanahu Watacalaa said in the Quran: "and help one another in goodness and piety, and do not help one another in sin and aggression; and be careful of (your duty to) Allah; surely Allah is severe in requiting (evil)". (Suratul Maa'idah)

And if two factions of the Believers fight, you should make peace between them. But if one of them continues to do wrong to the other, fight the transgressors until they return to Allah's command. If they then do so, make a just peace between them, for verily, Allah loves the just ones. Surah 43 (Al-hujurat) Verse 9. "And hold fast all of you together to the rope of Allah, and be not disunited." Al-Imran (House of Imran ) Chapter 3: Verse 103 .

To Bro Red Sea and Nayruus

Thank you both for sharing with us this holy verses, I hope the intentions were genuine, nonetheless both verses are holy veres from the glorious Quran, and they are extremely beneficial and must be observed by all the believers.

Illaahay khayr ha idin siiye wax kala qaata

markaa yaynaan iska dhigin sidii waxaad kusheegtay saarka qabiilka in aanu ina hayn, saaxib wuu inawada hayaayee, ha isla saxsanaan.

Walaal run baa sheegtay waa sababta ey soomali maanta ey ugu liidatu ummada dunida oo dhan, ee maxaa tala ah

Kawarama hadii maamulada qabaliga (sida Somaliland puntland sscland, maakhirland, awdalland, hiiraanland, jubbaland and shabeelle land ) aano kaaftoono oo aano midnimada u soo noqono?

Jaylaani   

^^^Cabaad badan iska daayoo qalbigaaga iyo niyadaad daacad u ahow. Walaahi, dadkii la sheegayee a labda dhinacba wax ku cunayaadtahay ..dhan xiir.

Asalaamu calaykum warax matulaahi wabarakaatuh.

sxb red sea

afar walxood isku meel ma galaan.

1. Raaligalin ayaan bixinaayaa.

2. dadkeeygana waan qancinaayaa.

3. Ilaaheeyna waan ka baqaayaa

4. Geesina waan iska dhigaayaa.

Hadaa ilaah kacab saneeysid iyo maalinta yow mal Aaqir ha labO qalbiyeen oo dheh Raali ahaada waxaan sameeyey waa qalada And you know 100% your intentions were to show what was in your mind And pls don't lie about that !! oo waa hadaa xadiis iyo aayad quraan soo dalii shatay sida hoos ku qoran.

After all, Allah subxanahu Watacalaa said in the Quran: "and help one another in goodness and piety, and do not help one another in sin and aggression; and be careful of (your duty to) Allah; surely Allah is severe in requiting (evil)". (Suratul Maa'idah)

So you have to choose whether you want to be know us ninka difaaca qabiilkiisa ama nin difaaca diintiis iyo Qabiilkiisa. you can not be both.

To my fellow Somalilanders, I hope you don't percieved this as though I don't believe what Somaliland stands for, but I like to get my point across in respectful and rational way to my other Somali Muslims, therefore this particular thread applies to that. I hope everyone understands this and doesn't misinterpret it

couse somaliland stands for (QABIIIIIL)