Sign in to follow this  
-Nomadique-

Why? What? How? Where?

Yes that's it im getting annoyed that the Women's section has been reduced to a series of threads with titles like:

Why they are fat?

Why women like to throw faraax's bac madow?

Why can't I be white?

What's your weight and height?

Why do you guy's talk so much..grow up

Why girls lie to their mothers about where

they have been!

What's up with that?

What do women really see?

Why lie about your age?

Why women hate cooking

Why?

So if any of you have the urge to ask questions that are as fascinating as those above I kindly ask that you place it here instead. Jacaylbaro you in particular. :D

Over and out.

Ibtisam   

loooooooooooooooooool, hey he alreayd has a whole thread named after him and his co, which he refused to use :rolleyes: now he has no excuse :D

loool

^ I know, but this is a Code Red situation. I figured this thread would not only target the usual suspects (JB, Hunguri etc) but also others.

Ibtisam   

loool God protect us from Fools in deed! lool Okay no excuses in that case, i won't post a why thread. lol

answers to ya Qs

1.Why they are fat? becoos "samebarii" they eat basto,baris iyo hilib ari and dont excercise!

2.Why women like to throw faraax's bac madow? bacdaa madow is cheaper (i dont know! smile.gif )

3.Why can't I be white? ..yeeaah! why cant i be white? (there anther question )

4.What's your weight and height? ...... "mame'! the doctor want to know

5.Why do you guy's talk so much..(i dont get it, its women who talk too much... hello!!

6.Why girls lie to their mothers about where

they have been: "yartaa"!! we all been there, if you wanna see skinny farah. come on ,you will lie.

(and your mom knows it too,,,she's just pretending)

7.What's up with that? was up with you

8.What do women really see? the size of your shoes and your pocket

9.Why lie about your age? to come to america! qaxqax! i dont get it too

10.Why women hate cooking: because we were abused in the kitchen,"nayaa wash the dishes,make a tea,

IF my mom is not there, my brothers still say "what did you cooked",,hello,,,you are freakin older than me,,you go cook!

LAST AND NOT LEAST,,WHY? the word "why" comes from

WAaR-BADAN oo heebat iyo yanyo laaheen lol

Janna   

All the 'Why? What? How? Where?' are posted by Crystal clear. CC seems to be running the show on Somaliaonline.

^ I think your are right about CC. There were four threads directly below this one which were titled with a question. Three of those were thanks to Crystal Clear.

Janna   

^^ Reading about her grandparents divorce, her battle with the lightening products, etc has kept me entertained greatly. She deserves to be recognised for her unfortunate work and continuous reality problems. :D CC you rock.

Baluug   

So, in response to the threads which apparently have no substance, you posted a topic on whining about it? Not much better....

loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool@Nomadique ,,,

you are complaining about questions and your thread is all about questions :D:D:D

You better choose another name for the post but starting with WHEN , WHY , WHAT , ETC. is another questions ,,, so welcome to the party :D

Ibtisaam, sorry sister, your thread for us is dead,,,, you better attend the death cermony next week :D

#782 u r right! ( lately, i never looks a xalimoos name, i know them by their # since they change their name like their dirc outfits!! if use ran across # 178, send her my way plz..lool, on the other hand, 6004 is a donation from me to all jamaicans..lool) all i hear about the current crop of xalimoos in the womens sections is like complains about their booty size and how they hunger to please a non somali dude!!

what gives!! how did the bar go so low!! i might not know much about somali culture, but i know that as a human, u gotta have respect from your peers and from your elders! if u dont, then you invite yourself to all kinds of trash...!

u know what happens to trash! they get discarded to the dumpster.

lemme tellya this, there many respectfull wonderful ladies in sol.. but lately i find somali xalimoland lil bit disturbing!! so i usually stay away from it. And probably, this my last journey here, since i got alot on my plate this yr!

do the right the thing!! come take a swing u got nothing to lose but to gain and hit a home run for your kind! Always keep hope alive..

Hunguri   

Why,what,when,where,which,who, and "How", these are just the "Wh" questions. As simple as that.... Some xaliimoos need to go to school smile.gif . As rudy said. JB, adigu beryahan you have become like those Police guys, who did use to collect the Taxes from the Somali women at the Fish markets back Somalia loool Remember the "Minishiibiya". And, they are bribing you ;) huh!

#4964 we donate to u as gift to #6004!! u is dead homie!! lool

make sure that sleep with your pants on at nite or she will rip your manhood out!! looooooooool

hahahahaha@rudy ,,,,,,,,,,,, why 6004 ?? ,,,, yeah by then i know i'm dead :D

Hunguri, what about 6454 ?? suits best right ?? ,,,,, you still don't know inaan minashiibiyadii ka baxay ?? :D:D