Sign in to follow this  
-Nomadique-

Why? What? How? Where?

Ibtisam   

^^baal aadigu maaxad laa kooslasa?? nasanimaad iska taa, waaxnaka ceel, miida kaal You need to give your friend some serious advise :D and finally when are you going to change your nick name to Jacaylyaakhan? 10years baad aahid jacalybaro :rolleyes:

Ibtisam   

^^^Nomadique what happened I thought you were on my side? best you iwll get kuulaah, I don't believe you!! Oodeh 60 baad igu actuurti :rolleyes:

hahahaha@Nomadique ,,,,,,,,

Ibti, jacaylbaro is my name so there is no way i can change it ,, ,,,, i'm sure hunguri can take care of himself without my help ,,,,

LOL no I am on your side. Im just saying there is no point expressing suprise at their weak attempts at wooing you. Its a trait Somali men are well known for.

Ibtisam   

looool, well with lines like camel milk, you give me side effects and you have horse hair, i can understand why somali women do a runner when they see Farah's :D

Jac you mean thats your real name :D loool just kidding.

Hunguri   

looooool@ ibti and Nomadique, Ibtisama, Waaba markaan ammaan kaa dhargiyey. Im sure, the hairy horse tail lol is more beautifull than a Xaliimo with little Jareer hair :D lool. Anyhow, I've not reached that level of comparing a humen to an animal lol. By the way, bal dumarka Somalidu waxba ma ogola xagee laydiin raacaa smile.gif

^ Exactly Ibtisam. The best many women can hope for is an admirable comparison to one of their suitor's beloved Camels. Anything further would be out of the ordinary. :D

Hunguri, Nomadique is trying to turn your attention ,, so plz be aware :D:D

Ibti, that is not my real name but it is my real cyber name so i can't change it :D

Ibtisam   

looool^^ Ditto, haada my Girl whose got my back nooqate :D

Hungri, waan iska heeshin doona ee, hoorta, maagcan xuun tuur, what is hungri, waaxan kuu bixiyah "Mike" :D you know the rest.

Hunguri   
:D loool Ibtisama, did you watch the Somali "Qabyo Drama". So, now you r changing my typical Somali tradition name to "Mike" a typical English name lool. No, I wont accept that... I wont, I will not. Ha iga cadhaysiin oo ha iga xanaajin oo yaanan PC-ga kaaga soo dhex bixin smile.gif

That doesnt mean Im trying to "turn his attention". LOL

Ibtisam didn't need my help anyway. One woman would effortlessly outwit two men. Perhaps if it was Ibtisam against 10 men she might have required some assistance.... Actually on second thoughts Im sure she would still put all of you in your place. :D