Sign in to follow this  
-Nomadique-

Why? What? How? Where?

huwooosh! jb, more for us! yaah hunguri...! yah homie is weak. he will be supersize meal for her!! u know xalimo gotta have suppersize meal these days..)

You are also my Minister ,, dont talk to me like this but if you have a problem with Rudy then we can discuss during the cabinet meetings :D

Rudy, please never associate me with the TFG. What on earth would I have to do with that guy.

JB, forget Cabinet meetings..if you haven't checked BBC I have declared myself Lifetime President...I expect you to pack up your belongings and leave immediately.

^ Another insult. You guys cannot step a foot right.

I look like Madeline Albright now...sheesh.

Ibtisam shall take the leadership. I withdraw from future postings in this thread.

Heey ,, how come Nomadique is nominating herself to be the president while we have hunguri as our president ??? ,,,,,,,,,,,,, we should solve the problem before we have a deadly civil war :D

Nomad, i appointed you to be a minister and never want to see you claiming a president ,,, if you wish so, then you can run for the presidency during the next elections in 2030 :D:D