Sign in to follow this  
Jamster

President of Somalia- Dr Ali Khalif Galydh

Abwaan   

I am sure Ali Kh Galayr would be better and more suiteable than the majority of those names we are already hearing but how will this be different from 2000...? What change of strategy would he come up with?

Questions need to be asked before aan mashxarad lagu ordin...and one needs to defend his candidency by proofing what he/she could offer!

Paragon   

Wouldn't we be lucky if we had Ina Galaydh for the post of presidency? Oh yeah, we would be.

Hope is certainly an audacious thing.

nuune   

^^^ Wuu dhaamaa intooda kaloo dhan oo la isku soo duubey, rageedi weeye.

Waxaa la yiri Nayroobi waxaa ka socda olole aan caadi aheyn, hadaad lacag heesato waad ku farraqi dadka oo taageero ayaad heli si laguu doorto jagada madaxweyninimo

Jamster   

I think it would be great move for Somalia to appoint somone with stature as the head of the state but I dont think it will happen. Ali has no power base with the D block.

He is the guy who came up with "Tol siyaasadeed" which is different to Tol dhiigeed. As far as the state is concerned, he thiks Tol Dhiigeed should not play a role. Of course as noble as this is, people are not ready for such lofy ideals unless of course he ganers enough support from the moderate and the Islamiyiin together. He is an educated man who can speak the language the the west can understand as well deliver sermons which the Islamiyiin will have time to listen.

Let us see how this unravels.

Looks he is adding a new theory to the Somali politics by saying "Tol Siyaasadeed" ... I think he is right here. That is what people are lacking these days.