Khalaf

Somaliland Get your own freaking name!

Cara.   

Just what is in a name?

1. Guinea, a country in West Africa

2. Guinea-Bissau, another country in West Africa

3. Equatorial Guinea, a country in Central Africa

4. Papua New Guinea, a country in Oceania

I'm sure each national from those countries gets as frustrated as you Khalaf!

Ibtisam   

Kool Kat iyo Khalaf Allah ******* **** ***** gaareyo. This new phenomenon of insulting a group of people (northerns) as retards and the added insult of trying to deny their identity is just childish, wack and plain silly, not to mention racist and masked hatred. Nac nac daaf y'll, siinad sii maah eeh get a life, no one cares what you think, least of all northerns. You request in SOL makes jack difference to reality and what is boring, tiring and negative is this bullishid obsession with 3.5 million people, while 7.7million people are standing around in burnt out dust of the remains of their former homes.

No name change, no one cares, but your flawed, misinformed and ignorant logic has been noted.

NB There are credible reasons why Somaliland should not seek independence which you can use, silly reasoning such as this and the "GAY" propaganda just undermines those credible reasons and are really an attempt to insult and demean northerners.

[ January 24, 2008, 03:02 AM: Message edited by: Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar ]

Kool_Kat   

Ghanima, Wow wow woooow, you really out done yourself this time...This is a new low for you, walahi...What's up with all these insuls flying?

Pls, just show me where in 'my' post 'I' called these people you speak of retards? Or were you doing a selective reading? Now you on the other hand for you to call Khalaf and I childish, wack, silly, haters, etc. is just plain insults...You need to grow up...If people don't agree with whatever it is that you believe, you don't go around throwing insults right, left and centre...Ooyinta badan ma fiicno naag weyn baatahay...You remind me of my almost two year old daughter who if she doesn't get her way thinks crying and screaming would get her whatever it is she want...But then again she is only two years old, it is normal... :D There is a mature way to talk, if you don't know the way, may I suggest you start practing 'MUTE IS CUTE'...As hard as it is for you Ms Ghanima, try to be CUTE!!! And would you please take your 'matag' elsewhere...I sure as hell don't want inaa dharka iga wasaqeysidee...

This is truly burning you and it shouldn't...I merely stated the truth...Though they say 'truth hurts', the way you went about attacking us instead of the message is a new low for you sxb...

SOMALILAND = LAND OF SOMALIA!!! If it has any other meaning, please let me know, otherwise kaalayahee marka ani i cuna...Would you like ketchup with that?

Ibtisam   

^Perhaps if you did not display such characteristic, I would not have used different words. In any case I said the logic of such argument is silly.....etc reread my post

This new
phenomenon
of insulting a group of people (northerns) as retards and the added insult of trying to deny their identity
is just childish, wack and plain silly, not to mention racist and masked hatred.

Hayee? Selective reading indeed,Or is comprehension not a strong point for you dear? I spoke of the message nooh? Let me rephrase that for you baal, so that you understand before you jump off.

The idea of insulting northerners by claiming intelligent superiority (i.e. they could not come up with a better name, they must have been high on qaad, etc) coupled with denying them an origin which the have as much claim to as you (i.e. Somali ancestors) is just childish, wack and plain silly, not to mention racist and masked hatred. Maa faahatee?

Fruthermore if there was something more to attack and take apart in a discussion I would have done so, but waaxad kuu haadeshin baa iska yaar.

I've never had to be cute to get my point across, I aint starting now. :D

I don’t see the relevance of your daughter in this, so try another metaphor honey.

As for the name, please refer to Cara post, secondly landers are of Somali origin so Somali aahan kaa xiigtid, same goes for DJ and Ethiopian occupied territory. So maad kaaran.

As I said there are intelligent credible arguments that you can use against Somaliland, sadly this fallacious argument is baseless, so there is nothing for me to get bother or burnt about. I just feel sorry for you guys, hence the response, as you can see most northerners either ignored this thread or just laughed it off.

P.s. I already had lunch, thanks for the offer though :cool:

Originally posted by Khalaf:

One I hate to be negative, two its a boring topic, argued over and over again in these boards and that's not what i want do here ya dig. but i just read the topic, general section about the sister (masha-Allah). But the article, pushing the agenda of "somaliland" is really stupi!d, whack man. small country kulaha. All I am saying, its cool if u want independence, i aint mad at cha....but why not get your own name, how hard is that? and take out Somalia! Saying u want independence yet still claiming our name (SOMALIA) is foolish and dumbiest thing ive heard. Its illogical, no sense whatsoever. Get your own name peeps and drop ours ya dig. as rudy would say, word!

Um out. wa salaamun

What made you post in the politics section again "sheik"? After you slipped and aired out all your clanish rhetoric..I couldn't expect you to back here again.

Kool_Kat   

Originally posted by Ghanima:

^Perhaps if you did not display such characteristic, I would not have used different words. In any case I said the logic of such argument is silly.....etc reread my post

Perhaps, my characteristic is nothing for you to be concerned with sweetie...No need to reread your childish post or as I like to call it 'matag'...Besides, meelkastoo wax kuqoro maxaa iiga daba qaadataa? I really don't get it... :rolleyes: You need to get another hobby or something...

Ibtisam   

Kool Kat because you cannot support your original claims, nor back up your flawed logic, you are retiring back to “why are you following me about. I cannot resist objection to your baseless nacnac in politics section, thats why.Least you can do is apologise for your lack of comprehension :D

P.s. Honey they are my concern if you make them public, especially as means to support retarded ideas smile.gif but I will leave you alone for now and find another “hobby”, but maalin daanbi waax oo kaal shirka haa kiinin! :D

I'm out.

Kool_Kat   

Ghanima, you're making it personal...It is never personal, so take it easy...I wonder what it says about you when you take the time to reply to something you say is 'baseless nacnac'...You seem to get get all so emotional, and start cheap insults...I think, you know it and I know it that I hit the nail on the head...And that's the reason behind your senseless, childish arguments...Teeda kalena, would you please stop af Somaliga aad kudheesho...Reading your afSomali, makes you sound like a deaf person talking 'maalin daanbi waax oo kaal shirka haa kiinin!'...

Ciao Bella...

ElPunto   

Originally posted by Kool_Kat:

Ghanima, ... I wonder what it says about you when you take the time to reply to something you say is 'baseless nacnac'...

Hehe. Yeah - why are you the only one who can fry the fishies eh?

Ibtisam   

^^^^Stop stiring you!

KK It is not personal, as I said I have no issues with you or Khalaf as individuals, I just think your ideas leave a lot to be desired for, when I call you up on it, you cannot answer, just jump from post to pillar.

There was no nail to hit in the first place baan kuu leehah dear, let alone hitting it on the head. smile.gif

KK because I have the time at the moment, unlucky for you one of my lectures was cancelled. Better luck next time eh.

Oh and don't take it personal, really.

Loool @ deaf person. I don’t think my Somali was the issue here.

In any case I will let you and co have your party.

Kool_Kat   

^Oh nooooo, a party without Ghanima? What fun would that be, DARN? *don't let the door hit you on your way out*

What is there to answer? It is as easy as 1,2,3...

1. It is a fact this so called 'country' wants to separate from Somalia...Do you need me to provide support on this fact?

2. It is a fact this so called 'country''s name is Somaliland...Again do you need me to provide support for this fact too?

3. It is a fact Somaliland means Land of Somalia...I'll ask for the third time, do you need me to provide support for this as well?

Ani Houdini ma'ihi, I can't make an elephant disappear... :D

Marka, macaanto, get another hobby...OK...KK dabasocodkeeda waalaguu dhaamaaye...

ThePoint, KAAAAAAAAX KAX KAX KAAAAAAAAAAX...That was a good one...Can I get my fish well done pls...LOL