Sign in to follow this  
Khalaf

Somaliland Get your own freaking name!

Ibtisam   

^^^I guess we can get the New Zealand folks to change to something else as well, after all it is grammatically incorrect. “Landers” say they are “Somali” I’ve never seen anyone say “I’m Lander” to non-Somali's.

KK, sometimes it is good to iska amus with grace my dear, if you think I'm mad for calling you on this idea, even MMA

Haddaan meel iska dhigno the
silliness, absurdity
of this thread,

Now if you won't listen to me, at least consider the other views! We can't all be mad, and you sane.

Looool you misunderstood Thepoint's point dear! looool HAHa it is almost as funny as his original comment! lool.

Kool_Kat   

Ghan, waalaguugu yaqanay inaa dad ka isku dhadhajiso, but this is just getting rediculas walaalo…Seriously, you’re embarrassing yourself…One day hebel isku dhadhaji, next day heblayo, the following day hadana hebel cusub, and now MMA maa naf ka doontay…You are turning out to be a drama queen and it is already getting a bit too boring little girl…

Now as for listening to you or considering other views, may I point out a very simple fact to you and others: Somaliland was/is never a country in the eyes of this great green place we call EARTH…Now that is something you should consider, after all the ‘whole’ world can’t be mad, and you sane, no? Land of Somali has nothing to offer to this world, why do you think it is not getting the recognition it desperately seeks…Cuz the world knows it will gain nothing from it…

Besides why the need to always prove something to us…Look at the great lengths you are going to get me to understand your point of view…If I don’t want to understand, simply move on…It is as if our approval will get you recognised…NO, NO, NO…Just let it go and go about your business, I am sure you have more important thing in your life, then trying to persuade KK to understand your calaacal…

As for Thepoint's point, laugh...I know laughter helps relieve stress, which you seem to be under...I am glad I can help...

Ciao Bella

Ibtisam   

Ghan, waalaguugu yaqanay inaa dad ka isku dhadhajiso, but this is just getting rediculas walaalo…Seriously, you’re embarrassing yourself…One day hebel isku dhadhaji, next day heblayo, the following day hadana hebel cusub, and now MMA maa naf ka doontay…You are turning out to be a drama queen and it is already getting a bit too boring little girl…

Irrelevant here, but I align myself whoever happens to be presenting an argument in each thread, who knows, maybe one day, there will be a thread where you make perfect sense and I will align my point of view with yours. I’m not friends with these hebel iyo heblayo you speak of, simply their arguments are valid this particularly thread.

Now as for listening to you or considering other views, may I point out a very simple fact to you and others:
Somaliland was/is never a country in the eyes of this great green place we call EARTH…

so far so good (although was is highly disputed) but I don't need you to point out the obvious, Somaliland does not have international recognition.

Now that is something you should consider, after all the ‘whole’ world can’t be mad, and you sane, no?

maybe you should not have assumed that I was a Somaliland state supporter. :rolleyes:

Land of Somali has nothing to offer to this world, why do you think it is not getting the recognition it desperately seeks…Cuz the world knows it will gain nothing from it…

again you are blurring the lines between politics and people, the land of Somali has a lot to offer to the world, for it can take care of and feed its own people and sustain a living for the citizens there, hence taking a burden away from the rest of the world. Furthermore it is a refugee for all people of Somali origin as it remains in peace and stability. So again haa iska haadlin Sxb.

Besides why the need to always prove something to us…Look at the great lengths you are going to get me to understand your point of view…If I don’t want to understand, simply move on…It is as if our approval will get you recognised…NO, NO, NO…Just let it go and go about your business, I am sure you have more important thing in your life, then trying to persuade KK to understand your calaacal…

firstly who is us?? Secondly I’m going to great length because I’m embarrassed for you and I’m hoping that understanding will enable you to open your eyes, mind and stop bothering us with absurdity silly threads such as this. Furthermore anigu kuumaan soo doon, you entered my business by posting you trash in public. If you cannot handle criticism, correction or justify your position you should have kept it **** **** l***** **** and not publicised it. Finally I do not see Somaliland chasing you, adgi laga kaar laayah ooh daabasocoda, so dig please and let them be.

Again you are still missing Thepoint's point, just like you are missing everything else!

Maanaga kuu xishoodan baan maaqli yiri :rolleyes: :cool:

P.s. If you really want me to leave you alone, then stop making ignorant arguments that you cannot defend, otherwise I will call you on it every time I get a chance! :D I enjoy seeing you trying to defend the un-defendable. ;)

[ January 24, 2008, 03:09 AM: Message edited by: Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar ]

Ibtisam   

^^^^So many chances to wave the white flag were passed up, I cannot take reponsibility for others choices can I now! I'm hoping it would be a lesson well learnt to avoid repeat. :D

Kool_Kat   

I guess sanadka maanta ah mirqaankii baa KK laga dhex arkay...I don't mind pigeons following me around, but for goodness sake, stop with the ignorance already...

Ghan, I am starting to feel sorry for you to humiliate yourself like this, walahi...Waxan caruurnimo way dhaaftayee, know where to draw the line and leave with some dignity...But then again, I know you like to hear yourself talk, and always take ignorance to a whole new level...If my posts are making you talk like this, then I must be doing something that is burning your...Let all the ignorance out, and may be (that's just a 'may be') that smart little girl in you somewhere deeeeeep down inside, will come out... :D

Your cry for attention ain't gonna work for KK from now on...Orodoo meelahaa carari jirtay iyo dadkaa u camirijirtay doono...You are now officially on the 'Ignorants Ignore' list...At the very top if I may say so...

Nephissa   

Wow, all of the above 10 entries are just amazing. Good work guys :D !

My favourite pieces:

Originally posted by Kool Kat:

One day hebel isku dhadhaji, next day heblayo, the following day hadana hebel cusub

Originally posted by Ghanima:

If you cannot handle criticism, correction or justify your position you should have kept it **** ****** ****** ****

Originally posted by Kool Kat:

Waxan caruurnimo way dhaaftayee, know where to draw the line and leave with some dignity...

Originally bosted by Ghanima:

you entered my business

..ding ding ding, this is round 3 winner announcement: Congratulations Ghanima :D .

Sorry for those other outstanding artists who didn't make it.

[ January 24, 2008, 03:16 AM: Message edited by: Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar ]

Good for you KK. Waa wax ***** oo anyway aad ula hadashid wali soo taagan, but safiican ayaad ****** uga shaqeysay, nothing more to be said eeedo.

PS:Nephy, ereyga "diif leefe" was invented just for u aan umaleyee, but warka isii?

[ January 24, 2008, 03:14 AM: Message edited by: Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar ]

Nephissa   

to borrow Oodweyne's "macwis xejis :D " analogy, idinka wixiina googorad isku xejis waa dhaaftay, kastuumo isku-xejis ay maroosaa.

Kastuumo intaan celcelin laha, dabo dhilif a la ii qaatay. :D

edit: Ahhhhh! I see, you changed it to diif leef LOL. Iga daa iga daa yaakhee..ma qosli karee..

AYOUB   

^^ Above Somalia even better. :D

We do not have Afar, Turkanas, Swahilis nor Oromos among us. If anyone needs changing their name it's not us. ;)smile.gif